Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

Does Britney remember that Lane blurted out if you put up Hayden with Enzo and get Enzo evicted that Hayen will come after her. They mumble their words and contradict themselves. I really hope she puts it together and doesn't trust the losers because they are coming after her.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. Hayden Lane final 2 depends on matt going up asap

I truly hope this doesn't happen, reminds me of Ryan/Adam final two.

Does Britney remember that Lane blurted out if you put up Hayden with Enzo and get Enzo evicted that Hayen will come after her. They mumble their words and contradict themselves. I really hope she puts it together and doesn't trust the losers because they are coming after her.

I know I wish she would wake up and pay attention.

Lane should get a clue and face the fact that he is #4 with those guys and his best bet is to ride on Britney's coatails to the end. The best F4 would be to keep Matt and Ragan in the game and bring in Lane. I just hate the fact that Enzo, Hayden and Brendon will tag team her and feed her a bunch of BS. At least Ragan and Matt are being honest with her.

Since when is Matt telling her he feels like he has let his sick wife down and that he has NEVER mentioned putting her up being honest with her??...Just curious...lol

Did anyone catch Britney telling Hayden that she needs the money to take care of her little brother because he will need to be taken care of forever? If so, does anyone know why?

Didn't hear that but went to check out the Britney family segment. The little brother looks OK in the scene but who knows. Don't know if she has ever mentioned anything like that before this.

Did notice that Lane and Britney's stepfather look similar. Not saying there is any long time relationship just that she loves her stepdad and he is her male role-model. Both Nick and Lane look like him.

I seem to remember the best move for Britney in noms was to go back on her word and put up Brendon, so she did, production made the PoV that favored Brendon and now she's in even deeper doodoo.

Saving Matt is NOT her best move. Period. You guys need to stop putting your dislike of Brendan into your game talk. If Britney puts up Hayden and he goes home, the next comp will be something that either Brendon, Enzo or Lane will win and then Britney goes up. You all know that's the way BB works. She goes home on double eviction. This WILL happen. I have called every single event in this game from the very first night when my beloved Annie went home. We all know how this game works. We know how production works.

Britney's only chance to go further than double eviction night is to put up Matt (or obviously win every remaining PoV and HoH she can). If Matt goes home the guys have REPEATEDLY stated behind closed doors that their next to targets would be Ragan and then Brendon. This is them talking only to each other saying this so you know it's true. Britney could get final four if she puts up Matt and then it's all about HoH and PoV.

Mark my words (and I've called EVERYTHING up until now). If Britney puts up Hayden, at the very least she's on the block during double eviction and probably goes home (but Matt may go home first).

I disagree. When Lane is around Enzo, Hayden talk a different scenario then when he is not. Enzo and Hayden want Britney out first. They blabber so many different nominations but the one they always come back to when Lane is out of the room is Britney gone! Brendon wants Britney gone as bad as he does Ragan gone.

Britney's best safety is to keep Matt in the game. She will have Matt, Ragan and Lane that don't have her as a target.

Happy Birthday Princess from ILD and your friends at Team Blonde

Love you darling

-Kyo

I noticed on the show last night that Britt had some really dark brown roots showing.... :lol:

Just saying.......

Wrong XAL. If Britney puts up Matt she loses Ragan. Hayden/Lane/Enzo are too tight for her to go up in anyone's pecking order in that alliance. She would be alone and might have safety for one week as the others try to get Ragan out or Brendon. After that she would be screwed. If she just joined Matt and Ragan they could possibly make it to the final three and then who knows after that. Those three have the brains to make it and all have done well in comps. If she keeps Matt and loses Hayden or Enzo, that side of the house gets hit with a big "grenade" and she is looking pretty good having Matt/Ragan/Lane as safety while the rest of the house focuses on Brendon, and then the easy target that is Enzo. If she saves Matt this week she is guaranteed final four as the others would still put their focus on Matt/Ragan before her in that alliance. It is a no-brainer, she is just worried about stepping on Enzo's toes....pathetic.

I'm surprised BB doesn't just allow them to color their hair while in the house...you'd think they'd want them to look their best for tv. Did she get dye in her HoH basket? If she did...I'm surprised she didn't touch up yet...

The one pic of Brit from her pageant days really was hysterical...especially the over plucked and oddly shaped eyebrows. She looks so much better as a blond. (...and I'm not really a blond fan usually)

Did anyone catch Britney telling Hayden that she needs the money to take care of her little brother because he will need to be taken care of forever? If so, does anyone know why?

She has stated before that her little brother is autistic.

I think she should put up Hayden...explain to him that if him, Lane or Matt win HOH then its Ragan or Brendon going home. Enzo has done nothing and I think they all better realize just because they like him as a person he is doing nothing for them in the game. In any case the poor girl loses. For some reason it really reminds me of when Jessica was HOH and wanted to put up Evil Dick and Danielle --- the next week she was gone.

Woozie -- thanks I do remember that now because I remember thinking before that sometimes Brendon seems like he is on the autism spectrum.

I noticed on the show last night that Britt had some really dark brown roots showing.... :lol:

Just saying.......

-clears his throat-

Team Blonde would like to announce a recent and sudden exapnsion to include all non-blondes who pretend to be blonde

that is all :-p

-Kyo

Who cares, she looks smoking hot in that "dress", and yes, I'm such a guy! :rolleyes4::notworthy::shocking:

lol well I'm a girl and even I totally agree with you. She looked amazing! She always looks beautiful, but it's great to see a girl who dresses down most of the time dress up once in awhile. It makes you appreciate both the pj's/sweats and the "gowns" :P and extra make-up (as long as she's not doing her hair in that weird way she sometimes does for the live shows... *shudder* Her hair always looks much better when it's simple). And yes, the dress is similar to Rachel's, but the colors are different & they couldn't be bigger opposites if they tried... even while in the same dress. Britney looked beyond gorgeous, and wore it much better than Rachel ever could.

:queen::pooh:

-clears his throat-

Team Blonde would like to announce a recent and sudden exapnsion to include all non-blondes who pretend to be blonde

that is all :-p

-Kyo

:lol2: adorable

trying to make a deal with brendon if he wins hoh to keep her safe next week

after she broke deal with him the week prior to keep him safe :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

trying to make a deal with brendon if he wins hoh to keep her safe next week

after she broke deal with him the week prior to keep him safe :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

I agree, but I think Britney and Brendon have to work together. I am not sure either can beat anyone else in the final 2. They are the two best competitors left along with Matt, but I think people will definitely vote for the other.

She might be the biggest dumbass ever, can she do anything other than cry about Brendon still being there? He hasn't done anything to this moron except a single incident when he wanted evicted, get over it and try and further your game which you can't do because as said, you're an idiot.

She might be the biggest dumbass ever, can she do anything other than cry about Brendon still being there? He hasn't done anything to this moron except a single incident when he wanted evicted, get over it and try and further your game which you can't do because as said, you're an idiot.

Your so dead wrong it isn't even funny. Her, Brendon, Matt, and Rachel are the strongest 4 competitors this season. If Britney is an idiot then I would love to know what Enzo, Lane, Hayden, and Ragan are considering these 4 have won next to nothing in this game?

Britney is going to make the big move today hopefully to get another strong competitor out. If she doesn't make this move then I do believe Matt or Ragan will win this game. Also she will have Brendon, Enzo, Hayden, and probably Lane after her next week. The odds will be stacked against her 3 vs. 2 in the HOH. Versus odds hopefully in clear favor of her 4 vs. 1 with the 1 being Ragan who may be a complete mess and incapable of winning anyways.

She will have Brendon, Enzo, Hayden, and probably Lane after her next week. The odds will be stacked against her 3 vs. 2 in the HOH. Versus odds hopefully in clear favor of her 4 vs. 1 with the 1 being Ragan who may be a complete mess and incapable of winning anyways.

Yeah, she will have those fellas trying to get her out, BUT, SHE doesn't know this. Only the viewers do. She believes Lane, Matt & Ragen are her buddies & that Enzo/Hayden/Lane want Brendon gone before her. Not true, since Enzo/Hayden want her out, ASAP. She showed her stupidity in knowing her enemies by going back on her deal w/ Brendon & putting him on the block, when Brendon was HoH last week & didn't even nominate her!!!! :cookoo:

Dumb move putting up Matty IMO--What a nice present Brendon will give Rachel--Matt and Britney walking in the JH together. He gets rid of 2 of the 3 people he wants out and did not even get HOH to do it. Ragan has to win HOH--only way Brit survives. She got used and controlled--too bad.

Dumb move putting up Matty IMO--What a nice present Brendon will give Rachel--Matt and Britney walking in the JH together. He gets rid of 2 of the 3 people he wants out and did not even get HOH to do it. Ragan has to win HOH--only way Brit survives. She got used and controlled--too bad.

Brit can still win POV even if she is put up Thursday. Just sayin....

Haha, I love it! I love it! I love it! Useless HoH for Brat-ney.

Archived