Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

Help!

I must have missed something this season but why does Britney hate Brendon so much. It doesn't make any sense to me. It seems to be so extreme. What did he do to her?

Brit actually thought Brendon was ok, just crazy over Rachel. What made her hate him is when he went after her and Ragan. She originally tried to stop that hammock convo with Rach/Ragan by saying it was "counter productive". Of course Rachel stalked off dramatically and Brendon used his "master plan" of making everyone hate him by going after Brit/Ragan. I think what really did it was when he said "Hey Brit, I wonder how many women are sucking Nick's d*&%" PLUS he kind of got in her face to intimidate her. I would have a hard time liking ANY man after that and understand her pain. However, if she's smart, she can use him to help her get to the end, he's her best bet!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINGERS CROSSED THAT SOMEHOW BRITNEY AND RAGAN END UP ON THE BLOCK FOR THE DOUBLE ELIMINATION.

THEY WOULD SCRATCH EACH OTHERS EYES OUT JUST TO STAY. AND I WOULDN'T CARE WHICH ONE WENT...LOL

If Brit DOES go up with Ragan, I think she would be safe. Those boys would keep her because they feel that they can control her even if she wins HOH. Ragan is a bigger threat to them because they have no control whatsoever over him, since he was Matt's puppet.

"Help. Me." That was pure gold.

I smiled so big at my princess...priceless...adorable

anyway...I've noticed a killer biorhythmic tone here. It just wavers...the anti-Brit will reign for a while then the lovers will pop out

WOO this thread is pure bipolar

Well Brit...you know I will love you til the day you walk any beyond...grab that PoV cutie

-Kyo

I smiled so big at my princess...priceless...adorable

anyway...I've noticed a killer biorhythmic tone here. It just wavers...the anti-Brit will reign for a while then the lovers will pop out

WOO this thread is pure bipolar

Well Brit...you know I will love you til the day you walk any beyond...grab that PoV cutie

-Kyo

I don't think you have anything to worry about if the brigade wins. If she's against Ragan... Lane/Enzo want Ragan out because Matt told them he's after them. If she's against Brendon... Lane/Hayden think Brendon is too close to Enzo so, they would vote him out.

The only way I see her going home tonight is if she's on the block against Lane. And, that would only happen if Ragan or Brendon win... put her up (which I doubt they do) and/or and the PoV is used to put her up) because I think Enzo/Hayden would chose Lane over Britney. So, the odds are in her favor, imo.

Ok, I think I finally decided!

Still Team Brit for the win, Brendon and Ragan are my back-ups.

Brendon has annoyed me the whole game, but if he gets to the final two....he deserves the win unless he's next to Brit in my opinion. I think she's the official competition queen of bb12 and he's the king. I do NOT want a BrigadIDIOT to win in any way shape or form, but got a feeling Hayden will make final 2.

Ok, I think I finally decided!

Still Team Brit for the win, Brendon and Ragan are my back-ups.

Brendon has annoyed me the whole game, but if he gets to the final two....he deserves the win unless he's next to Brit in my opinion. I think she's the official competition queen of bb12 and he's the king. I do NOT want a BrigadIDIOT to win in any way shape or form, but got a feeling Hayden will make final 2.

Nice to have you aboard

honestly if Brit loses I will probably root Hayden...but barely

She did very well this year and nobody will change my mind on that one

I am quite proud of her

-Kyo

I think Britney needs to hook up with Ragan and Brendon if they end up staying tonight...they would be more powerful the 3 of them then the brigade..would like to see Britney and Brendon the F2 or Ragan and Brendon...

Britney you let me down girl. I really thought you had what it takes to roll through the house. You have way too much faith in people. I would think traveling abroad and with your education you would be a little wiser to those that are going to "play" you.

I just don't know why she is so blind to Lane's bullcrap. He sits there and when tells her lies, he sweats and fidgits and rubs his face, telltales that its all lies. She is going to have to do a lot of winning in the next weeks to stay alive in this game. Not one of those guys will take her to the end.

Britney you let me down girl. I really thought you had what it takes to roll through the house. You have way too much faith in people. I would think traveling abroad and with your education you would be a little wiser to those that are going to "play" you.

Absolutely! Think for yourself Brit!

Brit actually thought Brendon was ok, just crazy over Rachel. What made her hate him is when he went after her and Ragan. She originally tried to stop that hammock convo with Rach/Ragan by saying it was "counter productive". Of course Rachel stalked off dramatically and Brendon used his "master plan" of making everyone hate him by going after Brit/Ragan. I think what really did it was when he said "Hey Brit, I wonder how many women are sucking Nick's d*&%" PLUS he kind of got in her face to intimidate her. I would have a hard time liking ANY man after that and understand her pain. However, if she's smart, she can use him to help her get to the end, he's her best bet!

Actually, Brendon fought with Ragan after Rachel stormed off, Brit jumped in and attacked Brendon, mocking the way he walked which was completely immature in my opinion, when Brendon attacked her back she acted all woe is me. She instigated that fight not Brendon, she can dish it out but can't take it back.

This is kinda long but bear with me...

Wasn't Brit's obvious move before the nominations to keep her deal with Brenden? What she shouldve done IMO at the beginning of the week was keep the deal with Brenden, put up Hayden/Enzo. Doing that you KNOW that they both wouldve fought their asses off in the POV, and if Brenden were to play the POV he also would be busting his ass knowing that if either Enzo/Hayden win then he would probably be backed doored. However, if Hayden or Enzo didn't win the POV in that instance then she wouldve kept her word with Brenden which wouldve gone a long way for her protection. She could then get Matt/Ragan/Lane to all vote out Enzo (who she admitted in her blog she rather have Hayden be in her ideal final 3). Look how safe she wouldve been the next couple of weeks if that is what happened. You would have safety from Ragan. Matt would still be focused on Brenden, Lane/Hayden would be focused on Matt/Ragen possibly Brenden, and BRENDEN would focus on Matt/Ragan. She would have been so under the radar and by far the best position to win the game later on. But she would rather play "popularity contest"? So so so disappointing.

Archived