Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Britney - Week 7 HoH

britney_haynes.jpg

Name: Britney Haynes

Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.

Hoping for a Britney or Ragan eviction this week.

safe :animated_rotfl:

but next week she will probably be on block with de :animated_bouncy:

Yay Britney! :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

:smitten: Go Brit!!!!! :party_smilie: I am beyond happy at tonight's turn of events. Ms. Integrity Slug is out, & my girl is HoH! Team Blonde, this is cause for a celebration! :dance2::beach::dance2:

:queen::pooh:

i must admit i am a bit surprised britney is last woman left in the game :animated_bouncy:

Hoping for a Britney or Ragan eviction this week.

You'll have to be patient ...maybe Thursday your wish will come true (but I hope it's not Brit)

wtg Brit! :animated_bouncy:

All is right in the BB house again. Team Blonde for Life!

Well...here I am

We at team Blonde cannot express how incredibly proud we are of our princess

BRITNEY I LOVE YOU!!! :-p

-Kyo

Yay Kyo! :animated_wave: I was wondering where you were the whole time the episode was airing! This moment would not have been possible without the true heart and dedication of our Team Blonde el presidente :-P (sorry i'm giddy. Brit winning HoH = sugar high)

:dance2::drummer::animated_bouncy:

Yay Kyo! :animated_wave: I was wondering where you were the whole time the episode was airing! This moment would not have been possible without the true heart and dedication of our Team Blonde el presidente :-P (sorry i'm giddy. Brit winning HoH = sugar high)

:dance2::drummer::animated_bouncy:

oh so am I trust me...

Sadly I ahd some things to take care of

-Kyo

It is going to be from the top (HoH) to the bottom (nominated for double eviction) next week... and chances are she will be gone, since she will probably piss some people off this week. She's already annoying without power, she will be worse as HoH. But I love it. I like the drama.

She's full of hate and so easy to hate. Makes her the perfect BB houseguest.

lol, she's mostly just hated at this forum.She's a favorite in most other places/sites. :outfitted_pirate:

Well we know there is 99.9% chance Brendon and Enzo are going up on the block, and Brenden going home if he doesn't win POV. However, who goes on the block if Brendon does win POV? Hayden would be the next in line for being on the block.

She's a favorite in most other places.

And rightly so!

One of the things I like about Britney are her diary room comments. She can be very funny at times. Hopefully we will get some good ones now that she is HOH. :animated_rotfl:

oh so am I trust me...

Sadly I ahd some things to take care of

-Kyo

aww that's too bad :-( did you at least get to watch the episode? our girl was beyond adorable! i was gushing about her shamelessly in the episode thread :lipsrsealed2:

Well we know there is 99.9% chance Brendon and Enzo are going up on the block, and Brenden going home if he doesn't win POV. However, who goes on the block if Brendon does win POV? Hayden would be the next in line for being on the block.

If that were to happen I'm courious who Matt would vote for?? :animated_scratchchin:

Britney joking about Brendon's chef Francois at the mansion...saying his name was really Frank and he just pretended he didn't speak English so he wouldn't have to talk to Brendon...

:animated_rotfl:

That Britney really cracks me up!