Hayden - Week 7

CeCiMom

hayden_moss.jpg

Name: Hayden Moss

Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.

Throwing this weeks HoH comp will be your biggest mistake.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you are going to throw a comp dont be stupid enough to do it on first question :animated_rotfl:

could go on block with brendon or enzo :animated_bouncy:

Really hope that he will be okay this week

I hope so, but that will only happen if Brendon and Enzo go up Hayden wins POV and saves Enzo. That way Britney is forced to put up someone from her 3 she loves Ragan, Matt, and Lane. If I was a betting man she puts up Matt then because she knows he is a major player.

He is a nice guy but he has not played the game. He was upset when he won the first HOH. Now if he would start playing the game and try to win some comps I might not find him such a waste of a HG.

Maybe it will be the next POV. I don't think he would take Enzo off and make the strong players in the house upset with him. He will do anything to not be a target and not play the game.

Hayden's thread is about as active as he is... :sleep1:

Aside from his first HoH win that he kind of lucked into...he's basically contributed nothing to the game this season. Late night pool tourney's are not why I watch BB...nor is it for sleeping in the Cabana room.

I can't root for him, Enzo or Lane (yet) solely because they've done next to nothing so far. These three feel entitled to be in this position...as if they've accomplished something and actually ran the house. Nothing irks me more than seeing skaters make it to the end...like the most undeserving winner of BB to date, Jordan, did...:mad1:

He could go anytime and I won't miss him...

I wish she would nom E & H too...make them play/compete for a change.

It won't happen though...unfortunately.

I don't blame Hayden for not playing the game outright when he has stupid people that will play the game for him and make themselves the target by doing his dirty work..So by laying low and letting people do his bidding he's probably playing the best undetected game thus far...The last time he played out in the open by putting up Rachel against Brendon in the Eliminator HOH..it got his closest ally evicted and him on the block. So I think he's learned his lesson from that..let someone else do it and skate to the final two where he will undoubtedly win the big prize against anyone...

I agree Stephen. Hayden got shocked from his last win of power and now his strategy is to stay out of the spotlight. To me

this is different gameplay than someone who never really applies themself. Hayden has to walk a fine line between his

link with Enzo/Lane/Matt and his link with Brendon/Enzo. He's my pick BY DEFAULT as I can't stand the others.

I don't blame him for not playing...but I wouldn't reward him for not playing either. If I were in the jury and the vote was right now between him and anyone else in the house (aside from Lane and Enzo)...I'd pick the other person to win just because they played and competed...not sat back and threw comps, let others take the fall and do the dirty work. Hayden is only 1/2 notch up higher than Kathy, Enzo and Lane imo.

I don't blame him for not playing...but I wouldn't reward him for not playing either. If I were in the jury and the vote was right now between him and anyone else in the house (aside from Lane and Enzo)...I'd pick the other person to win just because they played and competed...not sat back and threw comps, let others take the fall and do the dirty work. Hayden is only 1/2 notch up higher than Kathy, Enzo and Lane imo.

Normally in any other season that may be true...But in a season where only a handful of HG are playing at 100% Rachel, Brendon, Britney and Matt and with the exception of Matt they seem to love Hayden and I see those other three giving him the money no mater what or who he's against in the end. Well maybe Brit would vote for Lane if he's in the end. Right now Hayden has a lock on the jury against almost anyone IMO.

He is a nice guy but he has not played the game. He was upset when he won the first HOH. Now if he would start playing the game and try to win some comps I might not find him such a waste of a HG.

Maybe it will be the next POV. I don't think he would take Enzo off and make the strong players in the house upset with him. He will do anything to not be a target and not play the game.

Thanks you. I dont have to hunt and peck and try to say what you said for me exactly right.

Hayden is finally getting his feet wet..He wants Matt out of the game this week and is even willing to use the POV to save Brendon to make sure Matt leaves..Now the hard part..to actually win something...

Hayden is finally getting his feet wet..He wants Matt out of the game this week and is even willing to use the POV to save Brendon to make sure Matt leaves..Now the hard part..to actually win something...

I gotta be honest, if the Brigade (Lane/Enzo/Hayden) sticks to this power move and uses PoV on Brendon to get Matt out, it will be a HUGE move and VERY well played. Blindside, backstabbing moves like that only happen once every couple years and the look of shock on Matt's face would be worth suffering all the crap that has happened in the house this year.

Please let this happen! I'm just really afraid production likes Matt and will tailor PoV to him. Then again, we haven't had the "what would you give up for PoV" PoV yet and this seems like a perfect time.

Hayden is one of the more likable HGs this season, which isn't saying alot. If someone pulls Brendon off the block, are we sure Brit would put Matt up? I hope so. This new found power of being HOH may change Brit (for the worse, if that's possible) as she becomes Queen of the BB House...(sorry Ragan).

I'm just really afraid production likes Matt and will tailor PoV to him.

I totally agree. I'm not sure it's Matt specifically but, it's the brigade that they want to see make it together to the end... imo. It's never happened that a secret alliance made the 1st week has gone to all the way and I think production is doing everything in their power to help that happen... (+Britney who is their other fav.)

Hayden is one of the more likable HGs this season, which isn't saying alot. If someone pulls Brendon off the block, are we sure Brit would put Matt up? I hope so. This new found power of being HOH may change Brit (for the worse, if that's possible) as she becomes Queen of the BB House...(sorry Ragan).

Noone will pull Brendon off the block... except for himself. If Enzo comes off the block, I really doubt she would put up Lane or Hayden since she wants a F3 with them. That leaves Matt or Ragan. Brigade wants Matt up... production probably wants Ragan up and Britney wants Brendon out... so, it should be an interesting PoV ceremony if the PoV gets used.

Wow Hayden is so selfish admitting to winning the prizes to Enzo and Lane..should be a wake up call to them but they seem as amused by his greed about winning the Trip and $5000 instead of the POV...

Shows how stupid he is... for admitting it anyways. If Britney finds out before Mon... Hayden goes up instead of Matt.

Archived