Lane - Week 7

CeCiMom

"Lane's mom said Enzo's really funny and the whole town is supporting him." I think it's BS that Lane's mom was able to say anything about another player. To me this is his mom's way of saying, hey we like Enzo - he's funny. Obviously if she thinks he's funny then he must not be doing anything to stab her son in the back. He could be the most hilarious of the HG's, but if he was stabbing her son in the back - she wouldn't tell her son how funny he is. To me Lane can read into this that it's ok to trust Enzo. I think when a HG wins a phone call from home - the relative should only be able to say, "We're proud of you", "we miss you", "everyone in our town is rooting for you", etc., etc.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lane is getting fat being in the Couch Brigade. I'd say in five years he will have gained 50lbs of gut fat, have an abused wife at home while he sits in a bar, reliving his glory days on BB and looking for some guy small and weak so he can beat the crap out of him. Then he'll haul his fat butt into the pick-up and go looking for a turtle or squirrl to kill.

Lane is getting fat being in the Couch Brigade. I'd say in five years he will have gained 50lbs of gut fat, have an abused wife at home while he sits in a bar, reliving his glory days on BB and looking for some guy small and weak so he can beat the crap out of him. Then he'll haul his fat butt into the pick-up and go looking for a turtle or squirrl to kill.

lmao!-that last sentence is especially humorous!

:animated_bouncy:

Well I was watching the feeds and Lane was bragging how he loves to go to bars, finds some stranger, and then beat the crap out of the guy in the parking lot just "For F'ing fun".

What kind kind of dead beat looser does crap like that?

I hate assholes who do that because a friend of mine had that happen to him and he spent 10 days in the hospital because some drunk in a bar intentionally took a baseball bat and starting beating my friend up outside the bar. My friend never met the guy and the only thing that happened in the bar was that my friend beat his high score on some video game.

deleted by author

Wow, guess I shouldn't take it personal to be from the south on the board....but, back to the game!

Lots of Lane hate in here. I still love you Lane your the best!!!! You and Britney are by far the best in the DR!!!!

yeah, I love how he brags about beating the crap out of strangers when he goes out bar hopping with Friends.

Imagine a couple out on date, minding their own business having a nice night, and Lane comes along and beats the living crap out the guy just so he can brag the next day how he left the guy unconsious the bar parking lot.

Yeah... I think that's totally cool. Maybe he beats on women too, that's even more cool; men who beat people up are totally hot.

On the feeds, Lane and Matt are playing pool. Lane is denying everything. reassuring Matt that nothing has been decided and that Matt has a good chance of staying. Matt paraphrases what Regan told him, that the Brigade has already decided to evict him. Lane just says that Regan is full BS and is clueless about what is going on.

Matt will be evicted unless someone else unexpectedly expelled from the game.

I stopped liking Lane about 4 weeks ago when he said he punches his dog in the face for fun. Even if it's not true, why would he say that? I hope animal lovers everywhere get in his face about that! and now he is saying he likes to beat up guys in bar parking lots??? Dear Lanes mom: No, Lane is NOT someone to be proud of!!! You have raised a pathetic bully!

Lane is not my favorite and I don't want him to win...but it became clear to me today that he will be in the final two. He is no one's target, he flies under the radar, and he has 2 alliances (brigade, Brittney) and Ragan would have his back before he would have any of the other brigade members backs. It's a toss up who will be up there with him.

I do believe that Lane punches his dog in the face and laughs about it. He has said way too many things for me to believe that he is anything but the red neck he portrays himself to be. He is a waste of space in this world.

Has he washed even ONE plate or cup in the last 53 days? Kathy was doing his laundry up until the day he voted to evict her. The only thing he "appears" to do well is the "thing" in the shower. He has won nothing or anything he is willing to state. The house was willing to let him float by as there was always someone acting up that became the target. Now, if he gets to F2 and the question is asked "what moves did you make in the house that lead to you being in the F2?" we are gonna hear a lot of dead air time. Lane has trouble forming a sentence anyway so that should be good!!!!!

:idea2: "Hey Dude, wanna go to the bar and get drunk, pick up a couple women for sex and beat some random dude senseless? :boxing: F@%k it dude, it's what I do on the weekends. After we're good and drunk we will go spotlighing. (Means driving while drunk and discharging a firearm)"

You must not have the feeds. Lane has several times bragged about his kick ass bar fights. He doesn't go there and beat up his friends, he goes there and picks fights with strangers.

Some people get extremely violant when they get drunk, which is why so many women get the crapped beat out of them by their drunken husbands. Lane loves to get drunk and then beat the loving Sh!t out of people he meet for the first time at a bars.... Wouldn't surprise me if he slapped around a few women too when drunk.

I bet Nick from season 8 would kick his ass :animated_rotfl:

You must not have the feeds. Lane has several times bragged about his kick ass bar fights. He doesn't go there and beat up his friends, he goes there and picks fights with strangers.

Some people get extremely violant when they get drunk, which is why so many women get the crapped beat out of them by their drunken husbands. Lane loves to get drunk and then beat the loving Sh!t out of people he meet for the first time at a bars.... Wouldn't surprise me if he slapped around a few women too when drunk.

Do you guys think that Lane is actually serious when he's telling these stories? He's got a dry sense of humor and I think he's just joking. A lot of guys in Texas talk like that, but they don't actually do that. It's called bravado.

Do you guys think that Lane is actually serious when he's telling these stories? He's got a dry sense of humor and I think he's just joking. A lot of guys in Texas talk like that, but they don't actually do that. It's called bravado.

Lane looking at MENSA MATTY like he was crazy for telling a dream about a shirtless Hayden was priceless :smilielol:

Lane is stupid for having said some of the things he has said and if he does some of what he said then he has problems. I think that Lane knows cute well and wears it comfortably for the camera. He'd be putty forever if he loved you and a mess to handle if you loved him more. Lane is two planets away from my type but good god I know one hundred lane's from my hometown only. I'm not so sure that lane and britney know each other so much as they recognize each other as coming from much the same place.

I do believe that Lane punches his dog in the face and laughs about it. He has said way too many things for me to believe that he is anything but the red neck he portrays himself to be. He is a waste of space in this world.

Has he washed even ONE plate or cup in the last 53 days? Kathy was doing his laundry up until the day he voted to evict her. The only thing he "appears" to do well is the "thing" in the shower. He has won nothing or anything he is willing to state. The house was willing to let him float by as there was always someone acting up that became the target. Now, if he gets to F2 and the question is asked "what moves did you make in the house that lead to you being in the F2?" we are gonna hear a lot of dead air time. Lane has trouble forming a sentence anyway so that should be good!!!!!

:idea2: "Hey Dude, wanna go to the bar and get drunk, pick up a couple women for sex and beat some random dude senseless? :boxing: F@%k it dude, it's what I do on the weekends. After we're good and drunk we will go spotlighing. (Means driving while drunk and discharging a firearm)"

I'm from Oklahoma. As much as us Oklahomans hate to admit it, things aren't too much different here than they are in TX (culturally anyway). Apparently, my husband has heard of spotlighting before. (Rest assured, he has not participated in this sort of activity.) He informs me that it is illegal. Maybe having Lane talk about it will cause some animal rights groups and law enforcement to enforce the law a little better.

I'm from Oklahoma. As much as us Oklahomans hate to admit it, things aren't too much different here than they are in TX (culturally anyway). Apparently, my husband has heard of spotlighting before. (Rest assured, he has not participated in this sort of activity.) He informs me that it is illegal. Maybe having Lane talk about it will cause some animal rights groups and law enforcement to enforce the law a little better.

I'm from Oklahoma too ShaunnaRenea and spotlighting sounded familiar when I heard it, but wasn't sure what it was.. but when my husband heard it on big brother he immediately knew what it was(hopefully he hasn't done it, but quite frankly I was afraid to ask lol).

Archived