Lane - Week 7

CeCiMom

The funniest part about that video is that Lane seems to have an ear fetish. He wouldn't stop touching his ear. :animated_scratchchin:

Haha! I noticed the ear rubbing, too. Very funny. He talked about doing it another time a few days before we saw this and he was convinced that he was hiding his activities by acting like he was washing his hair. I think that ear stuff was the pretend hair-washing.

I'm sure Lane will be laughing about this out of the house. You know he'll hear about it from his buddies! :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this little jewel of information on the homepage a few minutes ago, "Men have needs, and when you're alone, you have to take matters into your own hands. Lane told the brigade that he takes care of his needs in the shower. It's true and there's video to prove it. Flashback Alert! Set the Flashback date to August 17, the time was about 12:18AM, It's right after Kathy goes to the HoH room, on Camera #1"

LMBO! I think it's interesting to mention. But, PLEASE TELL ME NOONE IS GOING BACK ON THE LIVE FEEDS TO WATCH THIS FLASHBACK!! Gross people. :sick2: LMBO! :omg:

:animated_scratchchin: If I had the feeds, I'd go back and watch. Shamefully. :unsure::rolleyes::lookaround:

He's super sexy, what do you want from me? :lol2:

:queen::pooh:

I saw the Lane taking care of business video a few days ago...really not worth going to watch/search for imo. Nothing graphic...kind of obvious what he is doing by the motions; he tries to cover it up by continually washing his ears.

Where can I see the video???? It might help with my fantasizing about him :)

sitting pretty :animated_bouncy:

Well I was watching the feeds and Lane was bragging how he loves to go to bars, finds some stranger, and then beat the crap out of the guy in the parking lot just "For F'ing fun".

What kind kind of dead beat looser does crap like that?

I hate assholes who do that because a friend of mine had that happen to him and he spent 10 days in the hospital because some drunk in a bar intentionally took a baseball bat and starting beating my friend up outside the bar. My friend never met the guy and the only thing that happened in the bar was that my friend beat his high score on some video game.

Can't wait until Lane gets married and decides to beat the crap out of his wife and kids so he brag to his friends that he body slammed his wife for talking back to him.

Lane, Lane, Lane. Not that I believe for an instant that you pick and beat up strangers. Whatever. What I do believe is that you were strong arming and semi-threatening Britney last night. Not good. Not liking you so much right now and hoping you and the other two non-competing idiots get a BB wake-up call.

This time of the season is always sad, when the people I am rooting for lose loyalty. Always sucks.

I loved the look on Lane's face when Matt was telling him and Britt about Matt's dream of Haydan shirtless... And his DR comment 'if a guy have a dream like this in Texas, he WON'T tell ANYONE". He was probably think "SH!T, there's a HOMO in the Brigade!"

You must not have the feeds. Lane has several times bragged about his kick ass bar fights. He doesn't go there and beat up his friends, he goes there and picks fights with strangers.

Some people get extremely violant when they get drunk, which is why so many women get the crapped beat out of them by their drunken husbands. Lane loves to get drunk and then beat the loving Sh!t out of people he meet for the first time at a bars.... Wouldn't surprise me if he slapped around a few women too when drunk.

Not only is he the biggest slacker in this game, but he's a psycho case too! Some of the other players get bashed for practically nothing yet this guy is a head case and "he's sexy." Ugggh!!! he should have been the first one out, total waste of space and an offensive sicko to boot.

Why would anyone doubt what he says to be true? Even if it's not what sicko makes this stuff up and passes it off for truth?

good, she deserves it. What goes around comes around!

If Matt knows this, he should then use it to his advantage. He'll need her vote if by some very remote chance there is a split vote, and she decides who's stays.

Lane was bragging about a local Decatur restaurant serving a Lane's Meal: Turtle Soup, Raccoon.

He'd better be careful talking about his phone call and how popular he is at home. Houseguests can get very nervous knowing that you're liked. You never know what we could vote for.

As Enzo said, "The South is deep".

Lane has done nothing in this game but sit back, he hasn't won any comps and is useless, same can be said for Enzo & Hayden so I am disapointed that all 3 are still in the game.

Yep, this happens every year. They maybe have one more week before they better start winning, or they will be dropping like flies.

Lane has done nothing in this game but sit back, he hasn't won any comps and is useless, same can be said for Enzo & Hayden so I am disapointed that all 3 are still in the game.

You are absolutely right...but he has entertained me the most. The conversation about the mantis he just had in the pool, I just read about it and now I'm gonna have to flasback so I can see it.

I usually do NOT root for the deadbeats but I really like Lane and even Enzo. Especially Lane because he hasn't been as back stabbing and trash talking as the others.

Yep, this happens every year. They maybe have one more week before they better start winning, or they will be dropping like flies.

I sure hope so due to lack of the other houseguests winning comps, at this point I'm hoping for a Brendon/Brit final two. At least these two have won comps.

I am about done with BB this season but I have to say Lane is scratched off my list. The guys are all jerks IMO. Enzo being the most disgusting. I can't stand a bunch of frat boys hanging out being disgusting and manipulating Britney.

The three Brigade members really should have had the nicknamed "The couch potatoes Brigade" They're basic game play has been to do the least amount as possible. they were happy to let Matt blaze the trail for them for the first half of the game so they didn't have to do jack. And like in the novel Animal Farm, once the work horse Matt outlived his usefulness, they were more than happy to sell him to the glue factory for whatever benefit they might gain.

And no doubt Lane is looking forward to beating the crap out of Matt once the game in done, because that is what Lane does for fun, beat the Sh!t out off people on Fri-Sat nights.... I'm sure women think it is hot to watch him kick ass.animated_bouncy.gif

About the only thing the Boring-Brigade knows how to do, is gang up on Britney and change her game play. Lane & Enzo have plenty of shallow thoughts.

And I'm befuddled why someone like Lame would want to be on BB? Enzo wants to be a movie star, but Lane?

Archived