Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Best position in the house this week.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe by default looks to be safe next week too

:animated_bouncy:

Lane was assuming they did since he was on the block this week ...first week he's done anything in the game...and, I think Julie said something about his home or his mother when she spoke to him...I don't recall, just what I gather from listening to him talk to Enzo about it.

The boys (Lane and Hayden) are playing with chocolate legos (or Lincoln Logs). He just admired, like any decent man with a ten-year-old-inner-child, their creation as the face of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force". Now they are breaking out more supplies and Brendon wants in on the action.

It's the most fun Lane has had in a week. :kid:

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad Lane is safe this week and I kind hope he gets HOH next week!

I thought it was interesting that his mom slipped in the reference to "puppies" with lane...I'm sure they are trying to sooth over the rumors about Lane because he said he was wrestling with his dog and it got a bloody nose! Does everyone sell shirts with "Team (Name of HG)" on them when your relative/friend gets on big brother?????

Since Matt is pointedly trying to get Britney evicted I think that Lane needs to hold off on that and just form an alliance with Britney and most of all, win some comps on his own. It is time. Nice guy but win a comp, bud.

Saw this little jewel of information on the homepage a few minutes ago, "Men have needs, and when you're alone, you have to take matters into your own hands. Lane told the brigade that he takes care of his needs in the shower. It's true and there's video to prove it. Flashback Alert! Set the Flashback date to August 17, the time was about 12:18AM, It's right after Kathy goes to the HoH room, on Camera #1"

LMBO! I think it's interesting to mention. But, PLEASE TELL ME NOONE IS GOING BACK ON THE LIVE FEEDS TO WATCH THIS FLASHBACK!! Gross people. :sick2: LMBO! :omg:

Since Matt is pointedly trying to get Britney evicted I think that Lane needs to hold off on that and just form an alliance with Britney and most of all, win some comps on his own. It is time. Nice guy but win a comp, bud.

Matt is not trying to get Britney evicted. He was just feeling out Enzo. Enzo and Brendan have been talking that they need to evict Matt and Britney.

I really feel the new alliance will be Matt, Britney, Lane and Ragan.

Saw this little jewel of information on the homepage a few minutes ago, "Men have needs, and when you're alone, you have to take matters into your own hands. Lane told the brigade that he takes care of his needs in the shower. It's true and there's video to prove it. Flashback Alert! Set the Flashback date to August 17, the time was about 12:18AM, It's right after Kathy goes to the HoH room, on Camera #1"

LMBO! I think it's interesting to mention. But, PLEASE TELL ME NOONE IS GOING BACK ON THE LIVE FEEDS TO WATCH THIS FLASHBACK!! Gross people. :sick2: LMBO! :omg:

Is that when she was trying to go for the guys when she was zonked out on Ambien?

I saw the Lane taking care of business video a few days ago...really not worth going to watch/search for imo. Nothing graphic...kind of obvious what he is doing by the motions; he tries to cover it up by continually washing his ears.

I saw the Lane taking care of business video a few days ago...really not worth going to watch/search for imo. Nothing graphic...kind of obvious what he is doing by the motions; he tries to cover it up by continually washing his ears.

I actually caught that on the live feeds. Let's just say he's not very good at hiding his "feelings", LOL. They have that yellow curtain in there! He needs to learn to duck and cover. Quack. :)

Still love you, Lane!

I actually caught that on the live feeds. Let's just say he's not very good at hiding his "feelings", LOL. They have that yellow curtain in there! He needs to learn to duck and cover. Quack. :)

Still love you, Lane!

Why don't they just "do it" in the WC. They don't put the cameras on unless there is more than 1 person in there.

Archived