Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this plan works it will be the biggest move of the season and it will unleash a crying baby (Ragan) in the house and he won't be able to concentrate on any comps and with it being a double eviction week they can get rid of Matt and his new boyfriend Ragan in a one two punch...weeeeeeeeeee Please let this plan go down!!!! :party_smilie:

I pray you are wrong Neb, I want Matt gone , ohhhh he disgusts me soo,lol

I do like Matt as a player and he does know more than he lets on...I do hope he gets backdoored though for the sake of making it a little exciting and I think ultimately he would respect Britney for playing the game. I also think that putting him up would give him a false sense of safety...he would look at it as another way to get to Brendon. He would think it would be awesome to beat Brendon on the block so if it is kept a total secret he would be shocked on eviction night. Unfortunately I could see Enzo or Brendon blowing the secret. So i guess it would be cool if no one told Brendon he was safe unless it was used as a bargaining tool. I think Britney could come back and tell Brendon evicting Matt was her plan all along.

If Matt does go on the block against Brendon I am sure Brendon will let him know he is going home. All it would take is a little jab at Brendon and he will start screaming... You are going home F'r.

If he or Ragan wins POV I don't think I could be any more sad.

that might be the end of me if either of them win the pov, I prolly wont watch the rest of the season, I will however come here to catch up, just wont be able to stomach watching,lol

I do like Matt as a player and he does know more than he lets on...I do hope he gets backdoored though for the sake of making it a little exciting and I think ultimately he would respect Britney for playing the game. I also think that putting him up would give him a false sense of safety...he would look at it as another way to get to Brendon. He would think it would be awesome to beat Brendon on the block so if it is kept a total secret he would be shocked on eviction night. Unfortunately I could see Enzo or Brendon blowing the secret. So i guess it would be cool if no one told Brendon he was safe unless it was used as a bargaining tool. I think Britney could come back and tell Brendon evicting Matt was her plan all along.

This would be so freakin awesome! As I just posted on the POV thread:

"I just hope that it is either Brendon or Enzo that wins the POV. I don't trust Hayden and especially Lane to use it on Enzo. I really really really want Matt out this week. How freakin awesome would it be if Matt went home after his smirky DPOV speech instead of Brendon but best of all right on the heels of Kathy. OMG...it would be the best episode of BB ever for me!!!"

that might be the end of me if either of them win the pov, I prolly wont watch the rest of the season, I will however come here to catch up, just wont be able to stomach watching,lol

yeah same here fatcat, funny, we usually root for the same people. always see myself agreeing with you on these boards :animated_bouncy:

i can't imagine how boring it will be to see the brigade and britney/ragan going at it. i'd rather stare at a blank tv, watch paint dry, twiddle my thumbs, all of those above over that scenario.

i imagine this secret game their playing is some kind of matt/britney/ragan helpful magical power they will win.

yeah same here fatcat, funny, we usually root for the same people. always see myself agreeing with you on these boards :animated_bouncy:

i can't imagine how boring it will be to see the brigade and britney/ragan going at it. i'd rather stare at a blank tv, watch paint dry, twiddle my thumbs, all of those above over that scenario.

i imagine this secret game their playing is some kind of matt/britney/ragan helpful magical power they will win.

Wow, I see it exactly the opposite from what you see. I'd like to see Enzo gone and Matt stay with Brit and Ragan. Hopefully they can throw the other floaters out. Lane, Heyden and Enzo have done little to nothing in stepping up and playing the game. Brenden, (whom I dislike)Matt and Brit (whom I like) have won 4 HOH's and I lost count on POV's. These guys are playing the game. Doesn't matter to me if I like them or not as long as they PLAY. Step up and give me some drama, that's why I have the live feeds. I dislike those who curl up and hide somewhere and let others get their hands dirty. Might be a good strategy but very boring. This season hasn't given us much in the way of high drama (Chima/Russel style) so I want people in who will entertain me the best.

It's also nice to have differing opinions at Morty's where we can agree to disagree in peace :notworthy:

Wow, I see it exactly the opposite from what you see. I'd like to see Enzo gone and Matt stay with Brit and Ragan. Hopefully they can throw the other floaters out. Lane, Heyden and Enzo have done little to nothing in stepping up and playing the game. Brenden, (whom I dislike)Matt and Brit (whom I like) have won 4 HOH's and I lost count on POV's. These guys are playing the game. Doesn't matter to me if I like them or not as long as they PLAY. Step up and give me some drama, that's why I have the live feeds. I dislike those who curl up and hide somewhere and let others get their hands dirty. Might be a good strategy but very boring. This season hasn't given us much in the way of high drama (Chima/Russel style) so I want people in who will entertain me the best.

It's also nice to have differing opinions at Morty's where we can agree to disagree in peace :notworthy:

I just want Brendon to stay and I sadly see no way he does unless Matt gets voted out this week :disappointed:

Go Matt and win this POV! If you go next then they are all going after Britney next.

How boring would the final 5 be then! eeeeeeeeek

But if Matt stays, isn't HE going after Brit next?

No doubt he would. The interesting part is who would he put up with her??? Hmmmm....

True - if Brendon goes, he has to screw over someone from ONE of his alliances, so it will get interesting either way, won't it? :party_smilie:

True - if Brendon goes, he has to screw over someone from ONE of his alliances, so it will get interesting either way, won't it? :party_smilie:

Didn't Enzo and Hayden tell Matt they were voting him out to save lane last week? If Matt stays and wins HOH those two dumbells made he job easy! :phone1:

Didn't Enzo and Hayden tell Matt they were voting him out to save lane last week? If Matt stays and wins HOH those two dumbells made he job easy! :phone1:

Matt has to get rid of Britney... she's too much competition for him at the end. If Matt stays and wins HoH during DE... he will nom Britney and Brendon/Enzo (whichever didn't go home)

I agree. They aren't sh*t without him! Dirt bags is what they are. Rode his coattails and now trying to get rid of him. I guess they feel that since they have done NOTHING,maybe they can redeem themselves by making a power play. PUHLEEZE. ew. :cookoo:

Well Said! Matt has been true to ALL the Brigade regardless. They turned on him. Even after they turned, he still had all their backs! Would love to be a fly on the wall when H/E/L all watch this afterwards...

I really hope Britney tells Matt the boys are pushing hard for a Matt backdoor... and have been even before the PoV... & then he blows everything wide open. Tells her everything, calls them out. He has never said a bad word about them, he's NEVER pushed for them to go up or go home like they have done to him. I hope he can convince Britney he is on her side... and mean it.

In order for that to happen, Matt needs to cut loose from the Brigade for real... needs to know without a doubt that the Brigade is and has been against him. I think that will give him the necessary push. And honestly, it's mostly been Hayden & Enzo; Lane's been just agreeing with them to go along with it & not draw suspicion about him & Britney, so hopefully they can pull Lane in too. My dream final four would be Britney/Lane/Matt/Ragan. The Brigade HAS to come out, THIS week. Or Matt at least needs to know for sure just how against him they are. That will get his ass in gear & he'll really have to choose a side & start playing this game for himself.

Also: Is it not the cutest thing when Matt calls Ragan his cuddle bear? :animated_bouncy:

:queen::pooh:

Archived