Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

WOW~He just totally thru Enzo under the bus and told Britney she should put him up with Brendon.....SHOCKER!...GOSH I hope Brendon wins that POV~!.... :furious3:

Do you have the feeds? He has said that several times. He is not in an alliance with Enzo anymore. He is messing with Enzo if you see any pretense.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt's pretty much done unless Ragan or Matt keep winning HOHs or POVs till the end. NOt likely. Even if Brendon doesn't win POV and he leaves this week his little BFF Ragan will probably be next. If Matt were smart he'd take Britney or Brendon to the end...Those are his only chances of winning the $500,000.

By picking Kathy (knowing she'd be evicted), the genius showed that he didn't realize she was his ticket to

winning the game. They should all have been clamoring to keep Kathy as their guarantee of jury votes. Just goes

to show you how backward-thinking this year's guests are.

WOW~He just totally thru Enzo under the bus and told Britney she should put him up with Brendon.....SHOCKER!...GOSH I hope Brendon wins that POV~!.... :furious3:

I'm glad. Enzo ditched him a while ago, he just hasn't told him yet. He has said he doesn't trust Matt and wants him out. I'm happy he isn't being fooled by Enzo. Hopefully Enzo or Brenda go up and out. Then I will be happy with who ever wins the game. :animated_bouncy:

omg if he gets put up and voted out it might be the greatest thing ever, looks like a total idiot for throwing the comp as well. PLEASE GO!!!!

I betcha it is Brendon and Enzo on the block.

OH MY ! ! !

Whew... he got rid of Kathy...... they can ALL relax now that the 'big threat'

is out of the game :bored:

What a putz !

(I'd hate to see him win ... but with this bunch... it may happen)

I have to agree. I have no idea what's going on with "let's get out the non- players." Why would anyone want to keep the competers around? I think this season's HGs need some logic more than they need half a mil.

i hate how enzo and hayden is throwing matty under the bus when hes been carrying the whole bergade

I agree. They aren't sh*t without him! Dirt bags is what they are. Rode his coattails and now trying to get rid of him. I guess they feel that since they have done NOTHING,maybe they can redeem themselves by making a power play. PUHLEEZE. ew. :cookoo:

I agree. They aren't sh*t without him! Dirt bags is what they are. Rode his coattails and now trying to get rid of him. I guess they feel that since they have done NOTHING,maybe they can redeem themselves by making a power play. PUHLEEZE. ew. :cookoo:

If they (E/H)are able to get door Matt out, that would definitely be their best move

WOOOT! Its looking more and more like old Ratty boy may be going home this week~!!!! Gotta LOVE it!!! Just hope to goodness he doesnt win that damn POV....but he thinks he is "sittin pretty" right now and hopefully want suspect a thing.....CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!!! GOOOOOO Brendon!!! can you imagine how pitiful matt is gonna feel when he realizes they kept brendon over him???? hehehehehe....Man I hope this happens!!! :hurray:

WOOOT! Its looking more and more like old Ratty boy may be going home this week~!!!! Gotta LOVE it!!! Just hope to goodness he doesnt win that damn POV....but he thinks he is "sittin pretty" right now and hopefully want suspect a thing.....CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!!! GOOOOOO Brendon!!! can you imagine how pitiful matt is gonna feel when he realizes they kept brendon over him???? hehehehehe....Man I hope this happens!!! :hurray:

HMMMM....Im a bit worried....If we go by history it seems that production has a thing for Matt..Very very weird where when everyone in the BY was talking about back dooring him...he was in with ragan and has been called BACK into the DR....So we will see what happens tomorrow.......If he somehows weasels his way out of this again then we know whats really goin on here... :animated_scratchchin:

It would be a Marcellous move! :)

and it may be a move that gets Brit the winning jury votes if she is sitting as 2. No one is going to win against Matt. Ragan will vote for Matt no matter what. Brigade will keep Brigade together and reward Matt for the ride he gave them. Kathy, as she has said, will vote her own way (which was one/two times). Brendon will vote the way Rachel tells him. Need to start thinking about the end game.

ITA. Right now I'd rather see Brendon stay over Enzo. At least Brendon has put some effort into staying in the game. Enzo has done nothing and yet he still thinks he runs the house. I want to see his bubble burst. This is not Enzoworld.

Matt, please win the veto. It would really suck if you were evicted and Enzo stayed.

i hate how enzo and hayden is throwing matty under the bus when hes been carrying the whole bergade

Well, welcome to BB! I think it is great if the plan to backdoor Matt succeeds. It will be one of the great moves these dummies can make.

I really, really want Ragan to go home more than anyone (this from a viewers point since I CANNOT take that whiny voice another second!) but I also love this new throw Matt under the bus approach. Finally the season is getting interesting vs annoying!!!!

Archived