Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

matt_hoffman.jpg

Name: Matt Hoffman

Current Residence: Elgin, Ill.

Too many mistakes in the game to be a diabolical genius. But, compared to the rest of these morons... he's the best strategy player left.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is how you throw a comp

not like hayden throwing it on first question

safe this week :animated_bouncy:

One of the greatest speeches in BB history. "I'm on the block like a chump." "Congratulations...congratulations on getting sooo close to your goal." "You big dummy!" Bravo!!!!

LOL, that was awesome. :popcorn2:

I dont think his speech was anything extrordianary, he is playin with a bunch of idiots, he only had that dpov becausre AG devised it that way, he did nothing for it, I cannot be for someone who is so self absorbed as he is, so smug and thinks he is all that . He is clearly not attractive and when he opens up his mouth and sh*t comes out he really looks like the ugly person he is. I am praying with everything that with the dbl eviction looming he will go away, it could happen, Hayden and Enzo are onto him, wouldn't take much with these rookies

Pathetic speech! Pathetic nomination; Kathy. Pathetic season! stop.gif

How is getting rid of Kathy pathetic? Out of the people that could nominate, she was the only one coming after him. He's safe with everyone else. That's why he threw the HOH competition.

He wasn't safe. If he did not have the DPOV, he would have been gone tonight.

And I agree, he is pathetic. Too full of himself and he thinks he is the best player in BB history. Ha...

As they call him, he IS a gremlin, or more like a troll. LOL

getting rid of Kathy was great, I think all of them should go, I only like Brittney a little, we will see what she does, tho, this season is pathetic and really boring, I really am let down, only reason I am here is cause of the ppl who post here, that's about it, even if we don't always agree

Although it was a predictable use of the POV and a simple way out I would have done the same thing, reluctantly.

Yeah, putting up Enzo or Hayden because they hinted that they were going to vote him out would have been FABOULAS to watch. But then he's got two guys gunning for him and one ticked off in the jury.

Kathy was pretty much his only choice. (I say that cause I like Britney.

learn to give a speech without rocking from side to side.. you're a self claimed genius, stand still and use your bigboy words. You are very VERY lucky they placed you in a house with these idiots because you could not have survived with some of the best who have already played this game.

Archived