Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

Nobody to vote for! :animated_scratchchin:

How about Monet? or Andrew? hummmm

They need to add another category for us to choose from - instead of a houseguest, we can choose to give it to charity.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU GONE!!

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving house guest! In the end you were your own worst enemy just like I predicted in the beginning you would be.

Child please... smilielol.gif

Matt is an ass. He wanted to belong and be one of the guys. He never was but he was the only one who didnt know it. That was an act with Julie. He was in shock. I am glad he got his obnoxious ass evicted and I hope him pulling the sick wife routine will keep someone else from trying the same thing. It was stupid.

Poor Matt...as a genius, you suck! You're going to have to answer the same question for a very long time....Why did you not out the Brigade or were you just that much in denial?

Also...

I think Julie thought Matt called Brit an evil "sucky bitch", he actually said evil "sucubus" which is a demon female that seduces men. Think Grendels mother in Beowoulf....Angelina Jolies' character in the movie.

I dont think that Matt is going to be looking for any press conferences. It is sad, really. As much as I wanted to see him go, it could have been different had he been a little less cockatooish. That did not turn me on, guy. Take care, Matt. Hope your wife's health improves.

I actually liked Matt. Over confident in himself. He forgot throughout history people don't like those who rise too high. Sad to see him go. He actually tried to play the game.

disgusting speciman of a human being, he played nothing, uh, well himself maybe. The rest of the house guests are sooo boring and stupid, of course it made him look like he was playing, anyone who uses a lie that a loved one or family member has a serious illness, is a selfish scumbag, I could not stand this jerk, and glad he is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disgusting speciman of a human being, he played nothing, uh, well himself maybe. The rest of the house guests are sooo boring and stupid, of course it made him look like he was playing, anyone who uses a lie that a loved one or family member has a serious illness, is a selfish scumbag, I could not stand this jerk, and glad he is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been so long I've forgotten how to post! That said, I agree with you, Fatcat.

I would only add that Matt had a crooked grin!

It's been so long I've forgotten how to post! That said, I agree with you, Fatcat.

I would only add that Matt had a crooked grin!

Hi oldguy ~ hugs to ya!

Matt was my favorite most of the season but he let me down when he would not turn on the Brigade.

i knew matt would never win

his gameplay was too flashy

usually winner is someone who does nothing first half then turn it on second half :animated_bouncy:

Sounds like there's a scandal involving the letter. Stacy said she wrote a few pages, yet the letter Matt got was one page and the feeds cut out when he read it. BB pieced together her letter to say exactly what they wanted it to. Her comment about "I'm being taken care of" was because prior to BB they moved to a new house far from family and Stacy was staying there alone, with family and friends coming over to keep her company because it's apparently a shady neighborhood.

Archived