Ragan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that the reason a lot of people attack Ragan on the boards on such a personal level is due to his own behavior and comments in the house towards others. It's not right on either side, but that's how it goes when we're all caught up in BB drama. I can't stand him and find his comments beyond vile, but I'm not going to stoop to that level. Besides, I don't know him. All I know is what I see on the feeds and based on that I can't stand the guy. As much as I'd like him evicted, right along with Britney, I feel that the best move for him is to allign with Brendon and take out the Brigade. Seems he's starting to get a clue that in fact the house is not just a bunch of "friends" and are in fact "alliances".

As long as it benefits Brendon then I hope Ragan stays in the house.

Hoping your butt is next out after Matty!!!! It will be beautiful to see and leave me with a fantastic final 5 in which I will be happy with any of them winning. That being said I still hope Britney and Brendon team up and swap HOH's weekly and go to the final 2 together.

I haven't seen much to make me think that ragan is nice in or out of the house. He is what he is and it is there for anyone to see. He is far superior to rachel and she was an easy target. Some things best left unsaid or they reflect. He has time to salvage it and quit acting like an idiot over matt quit trying to be miss catty and play the game for himself otherwise he is gone.

Assuming that we are all right and Matt is evicted over Enzo, I think the only way Ragan avoids the Block during the DE is if he wins HOH.

Wins HOH .... Nominates

Brendon....Ragan and Brit.. or maybe Lane

Lane....Ragan and Brendon

Hayden.... Ragan and Brit

Enzo.... Ragan and Brit

Ragan....Brendon and Hayden/Enzo/Lane???

What do you guys think? Where do you think I'm wrong on my nomination predictions?

Assuming that we are all right and Matt is evicted over Enzo, I think the only way Ragan avoids the Block during the DE is if he wins HOH.

Wins HOH .... Nominates

Enzo.... Ragan and Brit

What do you guys think? Where do you think I'm wrong on my nomination predictions?

I don't see Hayden and Enzo nominating Brit tonight. I think they will go with Ragan and Brendon and then vote out Ragan in a 2-1 vote. I don't see them making an enemy of Britt since she's not the target and Brendon is their lapdog at this point.

But yeah.. I do think you're right in that Ragan must win HoH or he's gone.

Worst case for Brendon is if he wins this first HoH and wastes it on the Ragan vote. He should really throw this first comp and focus on the next one.

Wins HOH .... Nominates

Enzo.... Ragan and Brit

Hayden won't nominate Brit. It will be Ragan and Brendon on the block if Hayden wins.

My prayer is that Ragan wins HOH tonight and I think he will for the first HOH tonight and Brit will win the POV.

Hayden won't nominate Brit. It will be Ragan and Brendon on the block if Hayden wins.

My prayer is that Ragan wins HOH tonight and I think he will for the first HOH tonight and Brit will win the POV.

and she takes off brendon...that'd throw a wrench in ALL their plans!

Archived