Ragan - Week 7

CeCiMom

ragan_fox.jpg

Name: Ragan Fox

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

<------ Hoping for a Ragan or Britney eviction this week.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe by default for this week

probably will be safe next week too :animated_bouncy:

barffffffffsleep1.gif

It is so F'ing funny, on the feeds he is telling Matt how soooooo veryyyyyyyyyy wrongggggggg it would be for Matt to be evicted because Matt is such a strong player.

What? Is he serious?

Isn't that part of the game, getting rid of the biggest threats!

Man, he is such a gay guyanimated_bouncy.gif

yuck! I can't believe he was one of my favourites at the beginning of the season. He is such a baby! I don't think the sab role was very difficult to pull off, but I'd be happy to see him take his extra twenty grand and go soon. For now, very safe.

I don't think Ragan is going to take it very well when he finds out Matt's been lying about his "sick" wifeanimated_rotfl.gif

Part of me wants him and MAtt to be final two and for Raggin to blubber to the Jury that they should vote for matt so he can help his sick wife. And then see the look on his face when he finds out he lied!

Then another part of me doesnt want either one near the final two

This season truly does suck for me :animated_rotfl:

I predict you'll be gone next week in DE. :animated_wave:

I can only hope so. This guy throws so much dirt it is sickening. Every two seconds on the feeds tonight he is bashing Brendon right and left. Yet he claims he treats everyone with dignity and respect. WHAT CRAP!!!!

on the feeds he told Matt that he actually has a Phd and that he's a professor. What surprised me was that he gave the name of the college in CA where he teaches. Supposably he'll be on tenure track next year. So, doesn't that mean he's actually not a professor but a lecturer? Tenure=Professor vs Everyone Else Who Teaches= Lecturer. At least that's how the college I went to broke it down.

On a side note, how stupid of Ragan to behave as he has without being tenured! The college can easily decide that his behavior reflects poorly on the institution and tenure track goes bye bye.

All I have to say about this character...(cant even call him a person at this point) is WHEN IN THE HAIL is his and Britneys karma gonna come back to bite them in the arse?? I say its very doubtful its gonna happen esp with them having the SHE DEVIL (Allison Gro) on his side I vomit in my mouth at the thought of knowing its prob gonna be him matt and bitchney in the final 3....I really hope that Allison makes the crap up to us next year....I didnt renew my feeds today bc I just cant stand to stomach another week of these horrible people downing Brendon. I seriously think I am done with BB....Someone call me if Brendon happens to win the POV this week and I might watch.... :animated_shocking:

on the feeds he told Matt that he actually has a Phd and that he's a professor. What surprised me was that he gave the name of the college in CA where he teaches. Supposably he'll be on tenure track next year. So, doesn't that mean he's actually not a professor but a lecturer? Tenure=Professor vs Everyone Else Who Teaches= Lecturer. At least that's how the college I went to broke it down.

On a side note, how stupid of Ragan to behave as he has without being tenured! The college can easily decide that his behavior reflects poorly on the institution and tenure track goes bye bye.

All I can say is that with out the influence of CBS steering his Karma, maybe this will be the time in which it is returned to him....Its really too bad that CBS doesnt do a reunion show...I also wanna see is puny face when he realizes how his beloved Matty boy has been playing him and lying to him this entire time....Hopefully it sends him over the edge....

^^^^ I mentioned ragan and tenure a while back and thought then that being on Big Brother could affect ragan's chances whether the jury would admit it or not. They don't HAVE to mention it but you know how that goes in those situations. I think that professors are tenured. The whole tenure situation is under fire from some quarters especially for state universities. Most people looking for tenure probably wouldnt do a reality tv show I wouldnt think. Tenure is a big deal.

^^^^ I mentioned ragan and tenure a while back and thought then that being on Big Brother could affect ragan's chances whether the jury would admit it or not. They don't HAVE to mention it but you know how that goes in those situations. I think that professors are tenured. The whole tenure situation is under fire from some quarters especially for state universities. Most people looking for tenure probably wouldnt do a reality tv show I wouldnt think. Tenure is a big deal.

Tenure is a big deal but he said "tenure-track" not "tenure-review." That means he currently isn't even in a tenure considered position and is an adjunct or assistant professor (and not surprising considering his age). If he did get on a tenure track position that means he still has 5-7 years of work ahead of him before he even gets considered for tenure, and it's not guaranteed then either----a long time in the grand scheme of things to put Big Brother stuff behind you. Now---he certainly could impact whether he gets on tenure track by being on Big Brother---but in that case he could just look for employment at another school. Not really a big risk considering he's playing for 500M, at least not to me.

She's such a poor sport too. Everytime Brendon comes into the same room he walks away like a 10 year old spoiled brat. Get over it already!

The reason he walks away is that, after Annie was Brendon's first choice, and Rachel his second, he's just pissed off with jealousy that HE (Ragan) can't have Brendon. After all, there are very few really good looking guys in this season's show. So, he has to be BITCHY.

Archived