Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/19

laladoopiedu

I agree, Kathy is a waste of a diamond power or HoH, for that matter. I'd dump her in the finals to guarantee my $500. It would be smart of Matt to end the Brigade thing. If he is the 'genius' that he claim to be, he should know that he is the biggest target within the Brigade alliance.

Nothing to really end to be honest. I think the rest of the brigade members are kinda over him anyways. I think he jumped ship a while back. After the shock tonight they'll definitely be done with him. You'd think by him being a member of MENSA he'd put up Britney but obviously he wants to play safe and take the easy way out.

Have Hayden or Enzo told Matt they are voting him out tonight? If they do, that might clue Mr. Mensa in on the fact that his Brigade alliance is scared of him and he's the least secure of the 4. In that case, maybe he'd be smart enough to nominate Enzo or Hayden instead of Kathy. With Brit, Ragan & Kathy and him, they would then have the dominant alliance, be able to pick off the physically stronger men (Brendon, Hayden/Enzo, Lane) and he'd be the leader of a new alliance instead of the first to go of the Brigade. And he's stronger and smarter than all of his alliance and he'd be able to cruise to the finale.

But I think Kathy is going home, too. It's just a shame.

Have Hayden or Enzo told Matt they are voting him out tonight? If they do, that might clue Mr. Mensa in on the fact that his Brigade alliance is scared of him and he's the least secure of the 4. In that case, maybe he'd be smart enough to nominate Enzo or Hayden instead of Kathy. With Brit, Ragan & Kathy and him, they would then have the dominant alliance, be able to pick off the physically stronger men (Brendon, Hayden/Enzo, Lane) and he'd be the leader of a new alliance instead of the first to go of the Brigade. And he's stronger and smarter than all of his alliance and he'd be able to cruise to the finale.

But I think Kathy is going home, too. It's just a shame.

Will there be time for matt, brit & rag to decide as a group who to vote for? I think matt has an "inkling" that he may be off'd without the DPOV, so putting up Enzo or Hayden would be fun to watch!

I can't wait until the brigade members have to start putting up and voting each other out. I would love to see Britt win HOH (let's face it, it's getting old the same people winning over and over) put up Brendon and Matt, Brendon win POV and see who she would choose to replace him. I think the real playing starts after Kathy goes home tonight.

Another fun thing if Kathy's KEEP ME nomination speech goes like this:

I hope Y'all vote to keep me. Enzo,Hayden and Brendon I hope you will honor the alliance I have with you 3.

Can you imagine the shock on the others faces! Now that would be epic! :food-smiley-005:

Okay, that just too funny! As I was reading it, I could almost hear her saying it. LOL :animated_rotfl:

I can't wait until the brigade members have to start putting up and voting each other out. I would love to see Britt win HOH (let's face it, it's getting old the same people winning over and over) put up Brendon and Matt, Brendon win POV and see who she would choose to replace him. I think the real playing starts after Kathy goes home tonight.

If Brittney wins HOH, I don't believe should would put up Matt. Possibly Enzo and Hayden or Enzo and Brendon but I doubt she would put up Matt.

When do people become solution focused? Is it something we are born with or is something we learn? I grew up with a list of chores, so maybe it's learned? I don't know...not everyone gets CAUSE and EFFECT.

Why I'm asking this, is that Lanegel, Britney, and Matt are sitting in the kitchen talking about how "sticky" everything is in the house - how disgusting and dirty. It's perfect that Britney is filing her nails as they make this observation, the ultimate proof in not minding.

If it's STICKY, why don't they CLEAN? :)

To be honest I don't see a good move out there for Matt. If he sticks with the Brigade he's 4th in a 4 person alliance. If he decides to flip and tosses Enzo on the block then I guess he's going with a 4 person alliance of himself, Kathy, Britney, and Ragan. Putting him 4th in a 4 person alliance. Well, perhaps 3rd but that's debatable and not a huge upgrade.

His best chance at the money is picking his path to the final four and then running the table winning the last two HOH's.

I live in So. Ca. too and we are having a bout of humidity that we don't usually have. It feels sticky. But yes I think they were talking about the messy dirty house.

Ragan just asked Matt if anyone has said anything to him and Matt said no. So I guess Enzo and Hayden are a both wussies.

I can't wait to see who wins the next HOH. Whoever it is - it is like starting a whole new game. Reset

If it's STICKY, why don't they CLEAN? :)

:lol:

well...all the more reason to evict Kathy since she's not even doing the housework any longer... ;)

:lol:

well...all the more reason to evict Kathy since she's not even doing the housework any longer... ;)

:animated_rotfl:

Very good! Haha!!!

Yes, Hi Julie. I vote to evict to fire the housekeeper, Kathy.

:animated_rotfl:

Very good! Haha!!!

Yes, Hi Julie. I vote to evict to fire the housekeeper, Kathy.

:lol2:

You think its boring now...wait till after next week when only the brigade, ragan and brit are in the house...they won't even have anyone to bsh and they are all such "friends"...it'll be better than Ambien!

just recieved email from Big Brother Live Feeds, saying to tune into night to "Watch the Drama Unfold"! I think this is a first, for this type of alert, or at least that I've recieved from them; cbs must be planning some action tonight. :food-smiley-005: I just hope it doesn't turn into a one womnen show.ugh

the aftermath of dpov should make for interesting feeds once it comes back on :animated_bouncy:

brendon is trying but his convo just seem so FORCED :animated_bouncy:

It blows me away how the self-imposed braniac (Brendon) has no clue about the day-to-day going-ons in the BB house . . . he really is inept in the social game, to be sure . . .

Actually that statement can be applied to every HG who doesn't know about the Brigade..

Archived