Favorite & Least Favorite Season?

TheGreatXL

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which season of Big Brother is your favorite?

• Big Brother 2
    • Big Brother 3
    • Big Brother 4
    • Big Brother 5
    • Big Brother 6
    • Big Brother 7 (All Stars)
    • Big Brother 8
    • Big Brother 9
    • Big Brother 10
    • Big Brother 11
    • Big Brother 12
  2. 2. Which season of Big Brother is your least favorite?

• Big Brother 2
    • Big Brother 3
    • Big Brother 4
    • Big Brother 5
    • Big Brother 6
    • Big Brother 7 (All Stars)
    • Big Brother 8
    • Big Brother 9
    • Big Brother 10
    • Big Brother 11
    • Big Brother 12

I posted this under another link - but it works here too.

Every Season I seem to have people I like to watch. Some I actually root for - some I love to hate.

But this is probably the one Season I have watched least - this is my 1st post in weeks and one of a handful since Season 12 stated.

The twist sucked immediately, the cast is probably one of the most forgetable, and one week of action a show does not make.

The next few weeks will unberable as one of these lacklusters will make $500K and hopefully fade into obscurity.

My biggest fear is that CBSers might consider canceling the show because it is fading - the cast makes the show - rework the casting. I would take a whole houseful of uber annoying Jesse's than this snoozefest.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This season has turned out to be the WORST season ever. I'm so bored with these lazy, good for nothing houseguests that I could scream. Who's with me? Vent here, you'll feel better. :)

Seems to me we bitch and moan every season, but this year we have the added problem of two nite on tv in a row, think that adds to the boredom! Not saying this season is good even, but...

ALSO they are ALL playing the "I don't want any blood on my hands" game and that relates to no one really trying for anything...like Matt that last HOH and even MOST of the others at times when it was okay to be the "OH I fell off the board, can?" person...so that adds another dimention of boredom for us!

NEXT season should be comp for everything and if you don't come in "win, place, show" you get a "demerit" that stay with you until you're out or the winner! 4 demerits could equal one vote against you???

Crappy boring season. When I can't even muster up any enthusiasm and get behind any one HG it sucks for me. This is the season of the floater and I really hope it does not set the future of the games to come.

I can see next season we see every house guest throwing competitions and think that is the way to get to the end.

Seems to me we bitch and moan every season, but this year we have the added problem of two nite on tv in a row, think that adds to the boredom! Not saying this season is good even, but...

ALSO they are ALL playing the "I don't want any blood on my hands" game and that relates to no one really trying for anything...like Matt that last HOH and even MOST of the others at times when it was okay to be the "OH I fell off the board, can?" person...so that adds another dimention of boredom for us!

NEXT season should be comp for everything and if you don't come in "win, place, show" you get a "demerit" that stay with you until you're out or the winner! 4 demerits could equal one vote against you???

I fully agree with you!

I can see next season we see every house guest throwing competitions and think that is the way to get to the end.

But isn't that how the final 3 Brigade members are getting to the end? So it's working. So how can those 3 not want to tell others that is one great way to get to the end? I mean isn't the sole purpose of BB to get to the end one way or another? I don't see any BB rules that say you have to try at every comp, pov, challenge etc.

I know we all don't like it but isn't playing a social game and throwing comps a great way to win BB? If you don't agree then I think you need to talk to Lane, Hayden, or Enzo when there sitting with their 50,000 check at the end of this.

If we were in the house wouldn't we do anything we could to get $50,000? I know I would!

PS I think BB is more of a social game than anything else. And boy I don't think I could EVER do it.

I agree this season has not been the greatest by any means. However Season 4 is still by far the worst. Britney is a great player in my view and is the only person from this season I absolutely want to see on all stars.

How is Britney a great player? She has been used by the brigade and will soon be thrown away. She shouldve teamed up with Matt/Ragan and broke up the "boys" and then possibly get Lane to their side for a final four. She didn't even attempt that and just went with the flow. Finishing 4th or 5th or 13th doesn't matter, you still go away with nothing.

It's not the most boring season for me. It's just the most stupid. You would think that houseguests

would get smarter as the seasons progress b/c they gain insight from all past mistakes. You'd think by

now there would be a whole house full of Dr. Wills trying to out-Will each other.

Instead, houseguests are becoming more comatose and STUPID. Plus, they all vote alike, clinging to each other

too scared to make a move. They all act like they've never seen this show before.

The season kept me going on sheer amazement at how stupid and how much more stupid they were.

I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here... but I'm not promising value for your money. That said...

I agree that casting is the problem. Stop casting eye candy... or at least an entire cast of eye candy and pretty people. I want to watch interesting people, it's a bonus if they're nice to look at... but if I have a choice between eye candy and interesting... I'd rather watch some ugly turd run circles around the house guests and shake things up. The number 1 reason that I (personally) liked Kaysar so much was because I found him to be interesting (I Know, I know)... he wasn't the cookie cutter pretty boy. It feels to me like the last few seasons we have been losing more and more of the thinkers and players to people that are nice to look at, but don't have a lot going on in the personality department.

There's a lot to be said for putting interesting people in the house and leaving out all the lame twists and watching what just naturally happens as people slit each other's throats for cash.

Ok, that's my rant.

=)

This season wasn't even pretty to look at. I miss eye candy like Kaysar. They cast him as the 'token Muslim guy' and didn't probably think much more of casting of him beyond that, but in reality, he was one of the deepest (and hottest) BB house mates ever. They lucked into how great he was. But the point of casting him was definitely to create a storyline about the fact he was the first house guest who believed in Islam. Again, glad they cast him, but I know Allison had her own storyline planned out for him before he even got in there.

My point being is that they seem only interested into casting stereotypes. Only rarely do the stereotypes get proven wrong and an actual interesting house guest emerges from it.

In my opinion this is by far the worst BB cast I've ever seen. All have been stupid, useless and boring.

On BBAD last night Britney says that they are the best final five and they got the most annoying people out. HUH?! Um, no, worst final five and all five are annoying not to mention as I mentioned above stupid and useless.

The biggest problem I see is the lack of effort and not wanting to get blamed for anything. In the future have not's should be determined by the first ones out, up to an appropriate number. They all act like they should just lay around and wait for fame and fortune to be lauded upon them, not to earn it. The other thing is some take everything so personal but then trash talk others, just doesn't make sense. Game trash talk is one thing but personal is just hateful. This season is very disappointing to me and my wife, maybe we just expect too much beforehand. JMO

The biggest problem I see is the lack of effort and not wanting to get blamed for anything. In the future have not's should be determined by the first ones out, up to an appropriate number. They all act like they should just lay around and wait for fame and fortune to be lauded upon them, not to earn it. The other thing is some take everything so personal but then trash talk others, just doesn't make sense. Game trash talk is one thing but personal is just hateful. This season is very disappointing to me and my wife, maybe we just expect too much beforehand. JMO

Good post. I tried so hard to enjoy this season but for me it is worse and less entertaining then season 9. I tried to get revved up to enjoy this season but just couldn't.

they should put more house guests and have more double evictions, and a DPoV to be up for grabs during PoV competition, and include america to have one vote to evict...Also, maybe some Veto must be used if the holder/winner of the veto is not on the block, thus forcing someone to play the game... whatever... something that make the HG to fight to their lives every single competition.

anyway, i am just thinking about things that could make the game more exciting for viewers and for the HG.

Isn't it hilarious that the house guests who always think they are loved are always the ones that turn out to be the most hated?

I agree. Boy this seasons cast is going to be in for a rude awakening once they are done with the game. I can't even count how many times that I have heard them think the opposite. They comment SO much on how great their season is and that everyone is going to love everyone BUT Rachel and Brendon. I personally don't like ANY of them. Their ALL annoying, stupid, and mean as heck. I was SO upset when Rachel came back and gave Enzo a BIG head by telling him everyone loves him. He must thing he is the BB god now. I tried to like Enzo so I could like at least one of them but to me he is one of the worst in there. And I'm happy to see others feel the same way. I thought I was going to hurl if everyone on the boards loved Enzo and raved about him on and on. I'm sure some love him and they all will have some fans out there. (I won't be in that line) I even heard them talk about all the stuff they could sell on ebay. Do you really think they can sell stuff on ebay??

Oh gosh I just remembered something. We have to pick a fan favorite for the $25K. Who are we going to pick....eek!

People filter their perceptions of other people through their own filters. The house guests live with each other and love each other (within the context of the big brother house) so they naturally will assume that America will love them.

The house cuts off all outside releases of pressure and frustration. They can't go vent with their girlfriends, get advice from their mom or dad, they can't go read a good book, or watch tv. They can't surf the net, or leave the BB house to go to a museum, go to a sporting event or see a play. Even what they indulge in via food or alcohol is restricted.

Their only ability to let off steam is sleeping, crying, or fighting.

My mom said the other day if she were in the house she'd be the house clean freak. Because it's something for her to do, to keep her hands busy and her mind from driving her insane.

I have liked this season less than other seasons. True.

But I still liked it. It's still Big Brother.

---------------

As a side note, as King Henry the 8th got older and fatter, and was more and more likely to be impotent, his Cod pieces got magically bigger and bigger.

I know it's not directly related to BB ..

But in many ways it's proof that even in 600 years .. human nature hasn't changed much.

Good post. I tried so hard to enjoy this season but for me it is worse and less entertaining then season 9. I tried to get revved up to enjoy this season but just couldn't.

it hasn't been very good, but it isn't as bad as season 9...no way. But I have to say, I like the game so much itself that I still watch and love the show, just not the cast if that makes sense.

I'd pick Annie because I didn't have the time to hate her! hehehehe

The little time Annie was in the house she was crazy and annoying. I was GLAD when she left and so where ALL the others in the house.

Now they are talking all nice about her wishing they would have kept her. Umm I KNOW they would have hated her if she stayed in the house. I guess it must be a grass is greenier kind of think with them at this point. Trust me they would have hated on her just as much as anyone else IF she had stayed.

Archived