Favorite & Least Favorite Season?

TheGreatXL

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which season of Big Brother is your favorite?

• Big Brother 2
    • Big Brother 3
    • Big Brother 4
    • Big Brother 5
    • Big Brother 6
    • Big Brother 7 (All Stars)
    • Big Brother 8
    • Big Brother 9
    • Big Brother 10
    • Big Brother 11
    • Big Brother 12
  2. 2. Which season of Big Brother is your least favorite?

• Big Brother 2
    • Big Brother 3
    • Big Brother 4
    • Big Brother 5
    • Big Brother 6
    • Big Brother 7 (All Stars)
    • Big Brother 8
    • Big Brother 9
    • Big Brother 10
    • Big Brother 11
    • Big Brother 12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too thought Season 9 was the worst...but in retrospect...we had Crazy James..Matty from my hometown MA... with his lapdog Natalie...Chelsia.....although they were all really unlikeable ppl at least they brought drama. This season is so boring...Rachel brought drama but she is so polarizing you cannot even love to hate her imo. So all set with this final 5...they are so dull...so since an avid bb lover since season 1 with chicken george and britney I do not care who wins at all...none of the final 5 deserve it...maybe brit but she will not make it to final 2-3...cannot even fathom granting any of them AC 25K fave player

Don't forget we had Sharon, who would have won if she wouldn't have been screwed in that final HoH question!

I'm voting for Kathy as my favorite jury member. Sure, she didn't do anything, but she excelled at doing nothing more than anyone else this season. At least she tried at being a horrid player. The rest of these people can't even muster strength to commit to anything.

I like the idea of voting for Annie for the 25k prize. Can you imagine the look on everyone's face when the person who got the first boot wins AC. Maybe then it will sink in that this years batch of lab rats were still born.

I like the idea of voting for Annie for the 25k prize. Can you imagine the look on everyone's face when the person who got the first boot wins AC. Maybe then it will sink in that this years batch of lab rats were still born.

I like it! ;)

Thanks for the compliment Marty... but...

Does it make me look fat ??? :dontgetit:

Well let me put it this way Pokey. If Enzo was at a bar really drunk and it was 2am then he would probably think you looked just fine.

:giggle:

I preferred this season to season nine. My AC pick would be Brendan, though ticking the rest of them off even more by having Rachel take it would be even funnier!

Oh, I'm voting for Brendan. HE WORKED HIS BUTT OFF TO STAY IN THAT HOUSE. He deserves something for spending so much time with the rest of those idiots.

Since Mufasa won't be a candidate, this is the best suggestion I have heard. I'll vote for Annie.

How is Britney a great player? She has been used by the brigade and will soon be thrown away. She shouldve teamed up with Matt/Ragan and broke up the "boys" and then possibly get Lane to their side for a final four. She didn't even attempt that and just went with the flow. Finishing 4th or 5th or 13th doesn't matter, you still go away with nothing.

Actually, if anything it's better to finish as the first jury member. You get more stipend that way.

I was just thinking that this AM....

Can we start a thread or a Campaign to Vote for Annie?

Get all the boards to unite.

If there was someone I thought I might like it was going to be her and the sabawhatever was so dumb she deserves the 25K.

also love your new outfit pokey, sorry folks I am sooo bored I cansleep1.gifnot even think of anything to comment on

Thanks for the compliment Marty... but...

Does it make me look fat ??? :dontgetit:

Not fat, just curvy. Full-figured maybe.

As for AC, I'd have to vote for Brendon because he did work so hard, against the entire house. Not to mention, it would drive Rachel crazy that he got picked and not her.

This is my least favorite season EVAH!! It started with the lack of diversity and went downhill quickly. The hg are trying too hard to get TV time without trying to play the game. The whole voting with the house thing made it predictable most of the time and boring. The "twists" are pathetic, most of the competitions are like bad sequels, supplementing slop is a joke.

But the worse has to be how stupid and easily manipulated they are. No one is playing in their own self interest except the boring Brigade. I haven't posted much this year because I couldn't muster up enough positive or negative feelings about this group.

I am canceling my feeds early this year because there's nothing of any great interest to see. If they can't do better than this they should just shut down the franchise. Grodner has ruined what used to be a good summer diversion.

This is my least favorite season EVAH!! It started with the lack of diversity and went downhill quickly. The hg are trying too hard to get TV time without trying to play the game. The whole voting with the house thing made it predictable most of the time and boring. The "twists" are pathetic, most of the competitions are like bad sequels, supplementing slop is a joke.

But the worse has to be how stupid and easily manipulated they are. No one is playing in their own self interest except the boring Brigade. I haven't posted much this year because I couldn't muster up enough positive or negative feelings about this group.

I am canceling my feeds early this year because there's nothing of any great interest to see. If they can't do better than this they should just shut down the franchise. Grodner has ruined what used to be a good summer diversion.

I haven't watched one min of this years BB... Came to see what I am missing and since I respect your opinion, it looks like I'm not missing anything!! I agree on the Grodner assessment totally!!

Cheers

I bet some people here are happy I am taking a break but don't worry, I will make up for it during Survivor and TAR!!

I haven't watched one min of this years BB... Came to see what I am missing and since I respect your opinion, it looks like I'm not missing anything!! I agree on the Grodner assessment totally!!

Cheers

I bet some people here are happy I am taking a break but don't worry, I will make up for it during Survivor and TAR!!

Damn KoRT, I thought you had died. Good to see your still around. No, you ain't missed anything this year.

I haven't seen much of this season, but based on what I HAVE seen, it's my LEAST favorite. My absolute favorite though was the season with Evil Dick. And, oh boy, did he stir up things at Morty's!

Hey! Who threw away my avatar?!!!

Archived