Favorite & Least Favorite Season?

TheGreatXL

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which season of Big Brother is your favorite?

• Big Brother 2
    • Big Brother 3
    • Big Brother 4
    • Big Brother 5
    • Big Brother 6
    • Big Brother 7 (All Stars)
    • Big Brother 8
    • Big Brother 9
    • Big Brother 10
    • Big Brother 11
    • Big Brother 12
  2. 2. Which season of Big Brother is your least favorite?

• Big Brother 2
    • Big Brother 3
    • Big Brother 4
    • Big Brother 5
    • Big Brother 6
    • Big Brother 7 (All Stars)
    • Big Brother 8
    • Big Brother 9
    • Big Brother 10
    • Big Brother 11
    • Big Brother 12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brit still is buddy buddy with matt, but she is being pressured into it..

her options are

Reagan

Matt

Hayden

Lane

-No way she is putting up reagen or lane..

Lane wont let her put up Hayden.

If I were her I would just put up Hayden. I would tell Lane it's either you or Hayden. Take your pick since were getting done to the wire now.

That must suck for all of them that Brendon won the pov.

I loved season 8! It is definitely my favorite. I loved Dick and Dani SO much and was beyond words excited when they were the final 2. I wish they had flashbacks of that season because I would watch them like a crazy person! lol

My least favorite was season 2. I am just luke warm about Dr. Will so I think that's probably why - I actually liked season 9. :P

Favs- Season 8 I think is still my all time favorite their was just something about Dick and Dani's run it was amazing!!!! It was such a great season to watch them get to the end.

I really think every season since Season 8 has been a very good one until this one which is just so so probably near my bottom in the end.

Least Fav- Season 4 it has been my least favorite forever now and I thought for awhile this season might be headed for it. However I think Season 4 is safe in the worst category. That season just sucked the only people I liked that season were Erika, Jack, and David. The 3 stooges were stupid, Alison was gross, and Jun was only slightly less gross. That stupid PB&J POV Twist which is the worst twist in history didn't change the game at all. Just not a good season was not doing it for me.

really should list key people in each season in the poll because its hard to remember which HGs belonged to which season.

I'd say the least favorite is the one with Maggie and the Nerd Herd, but I can't remember which season that was.

Favorite season would be the one with Evil Dick.

Guest 6Borders

Season 2 was my favorite.

Dull Stars was my 100% LEAST favorite (I don't even consider the off-season show to be a season)

This season and 9 seems to be close in the hated category.

Both of them have the same thing in common too. All of the interesting house guests were bumped off early in the season. If AG is going to rig things, at least rig it for the interesting people to stay.

I think this season has been pretty good. Had to give it a chance to shape up. They've had some pretty good BB gamers in this house and pretty good competitors. I think that Matt, Britt, Ragan, Enzo, Brendon (without Rachel), and Haydon have been playing pretty good games. If Enzo or Lane don't win, we will have a show where the winner is not a floater. Haven't had that since BB 8.

Dan Season 10 was a kick ass competitor.

He floated up until double eviction and once all of the other competitors were out of the house, he started competing. Who was his competition after double eviction? Ollie, Michele, Ollie's girlfriend, the blond or the guy in the hat he went to final two with?

Season 11 and 9 were my favorites. This season for me is the worst. I know that no one likes season 9 but for me it was entertaining. At least they did something other than eat and sleep.

Every season there is one or more alliances, and there are fans who like them, and fans who hate them. This season The Brigade has been the dominating alliance.

I am curious to know who is rooting for the Brigade to continue to dominate\control the game, and hoping that the final three players will be Lane, Hayden, and Enzo?

It is understood that all three have their individual fans, but who really enjoys watching them work at an alliance?

Every Season I seem to have people I like to watch. Some I actually root for - some I love to hate.

But this is probably the one Season I have watched least - this is my 1st post in weeks and one of a handful since Season 12 stated.

The twist sucked immediately, the cast is probably one of the most forgetable, and one week of action a show does not make.

The next few weeks will unberable as one of these lacklusters will make $500K and hopefully fade into obscurity.

My biggest fear is that CBSers might consider canceling the show because it is fading - the cast makes the show - rework the casting. I would take a whole houseful of uber annoying Jesse's than this snoozefest.

Hayden seems like a nice enough guy, but he isn't some awesome competitor that I can root for. Enzo is a lazy bum. Lane finally won something, but he was only competing against 3 other people, so I can't really give him props for that. Ragan has won when he needed to. He also handed Matt 2 HOH's that he quite possibly could've won if he needed to. Brit has also won a few things herself. But none of them are outstanding players.

Hayden seems like a nice enough guy, but he isn't some awesome competitor that I can root for. Enzo is a lazy bum. Lane finally won something, but he was only competing against 3 other people, so I can't really give him props for that. Ragan has won when he needed to. He also handed Matt 2 HOH's that he quite possibly could've won if he needed to. Brit has also won a few things herself. But none of them are outstanding players.

I agree with that, Ragan's probably studying and trying to play the most, & with no alliances. Brit's too in Lane's pocket & ignorant of the brigade-alliance, to be considered a top BB game player, imo. This season is going downhill fast.I'm beginning to think that BB should consider starting seasons off with more women in the cast, so it doesnt' turn into a show of (almost) all guys.

Archived