Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/17

CeCiMom

Hmmmm... :animated_scratchchin:

I'm guessing another boring day of self-righteous indignation from Ragan, paranoia from Enzo, smoozing from Hayden, bitching from Britney, special power talk (that won't result in having it removed) from Matt, 2-face double talk from Kathy, clueless comments from Brendon... ;)

What else can poor Matt do. He's in an alliance of idiots so dumb that when he says "I'm pretty sure someone in the house has a special power and they're going to use it" they don't get what he's saying. If he just comes out and says it, he might lose his veto. Short of climbing the damn wall there isn't much he can do to escape the stupid.

Ragan is really the only other person in the house with a brain (when it isn't neutralized by paranoia and pettyness) so it would be cool if he picked up on Matt's lack of worry and at least SOMEONE got it. Bet you he'd at least figure out what "I think someone in the house has a power and will use it so I'm not worried" means.

I agree - I have never seen so many people with a 20 second attention span. They can't keep an idea past 20 seconds, and they don't have good logic and reasoning skills. But of course that is the way the show is set up, "to keep guessing and trying to figure out the game." If the brigade would just stop to listen to what Matt says (although I wish he didn't have the DPOV and I wish Ragan hadn't won the POV) they could figure out that they don't have to keep making all of these extra side deals this week...just dumb.

I like coming here and reading the post rather than watching them on BBAD (although I do watch it a little, it is very painful though)

The only people who actually came to play the game is Rachel and Matt. The others are there for the social experience. Rachel, although I can't stand her, was forcing these people to play the game. I realize that it's safer to stay under the radar but a strong competitor makes things happen. They get off the porch and hang with the big dogs. Cowards don't, they stay on the porch as watch. These people have no intentions of playing this game at all. In no way, shape or form.

We all sit at our computers and play the game for them and voice how we feel they should be playing the game, the moves they should make. We are playing the game, they are just sitting on their asses collecting a stipend and hoping they will win the money. If they do, great. If they don't, oh well at least they got to hang out in the BB house.

Do we know how many of this years House Guests are actual BB fans?

I am wondering if our wish came true, that there were real people put in the house and not "wanna-be" actors, and these dullards are what we end up with?

:hide:

:duck and cover:

Ok, I don't pay close enought attention.. but I was just reading something somewhere else, and they said that Enzo and Hayden discussed telling Matt on Thursday that they are voting him out..... did anyone else hear this??? Is it possible they will be just that stupid and tell him..... OH please let him put Enzo up hahahhahahaha

Ok, I don't pay close enought attention.. but I was just reading something somewhere else, and they said that Enzo and Hayden discussed telling Matt on Thursday that they are voting him out..... did anyone else hear this??? Is it possible they will be just that stupid and tell him..... OH please let him put Enzo up hahahhahahaha

Yep, then Hayden reminded him of special powers. Then he said it again last night, we should just tell him we're voting him out because we can't beat him in the end. So I think he is telling him. :pray2:

Has the finale date been announced as of yet?

Just wondering if there will, or will not be a double eviction coming up.

finale date is Wednesday Sept 15th.

By my count, I think there should be a double eviction...but another reliable poster said by her count there won't be a double...so...who knows????

finale date is Wednesday Sept 15th.

By my count, I think there should be a double eviction...but another reliable poster said by her count there won't be a double...so...who knows????

Well, counting this Thursday, there are (4) more Thursday evictions.

Then in the final week, they usually evict (2) more (I think) leaving the final 2 to face the jury.Thats eight.

And right now there are 8 hgs remaining. Hmmmmmmmm

I just can't remember how that final week goes.

The only people who actually came to play the game is Rachel and Matt. The others are there for the social experience. Rachel, although I can't stand her, was forcing these people to play the game. I realize that it's safer to stay under the radar but a strong competitor makes things happen. They get off the porch and hang with the big dogs. Cowards don't, they stay on the porch as watch. These people have no intentions of playing this game at all. In no way, shape or form.

We all sit at our computers and play the game for them and voice how we feel they should be playing the game, the moves they should make. We are playing the game, they are just sitting on their asses collecting a stipend and hoping they will win the money. If they do, great. If they don't, oh well at least they got to hang out in the BB house.

Well said, BBinSavannah

Guest 6Borders

They were talking about this on BBAD last night. Enzo was saying something about needing to tell Matty and then said they were going to wait until Thursday to do it. Personally I hope they do it because it will make way more drama tonite when Matt uses the Diamond Veto. Ragan is going to be jumping up and down tonite. Should be good drama!

Archived