Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/15

Cocoabutta98

Britney and Rachel fighting because Enzo is trying to get to the bottom of who is spreading the rumor that he is the Saboteur.

Britney and Rachel fighting because Enzo is trying to get to the bottom of who is spreading the rumor that he is the Saboteur.

Yeah and the funny thing about this is the Sab isn't doing much of anything to sabotage anyones game ... So far all he's done is show up on the tv and made false msgs about the two nominees on the block ... Big whoop! Nothing that even remotely changed the game ... HA HA

Enzo needs to chill cause really its not that serious ... Ragan gets his $20K and the TV FIGURE is gone this week ...

Enzo is a jerk. He called Brit a F@#$#N C##T on BBAD because she may have an opinion on who the saboteur might be, him. He also told Rachel he is the big man in the house and America loves him. Why would he be the saboteur. I really am learning to dislike this guy. IMHO

I just got to laugh at how they all think Rachel is the Saboteur!!!! lol. I can't wait until finale night when they find out it's Ragan!!!!

LOL ... yeah that is pretty funny they think its Rachel ...

BB is going to have a pretty good show on Wednesday ... By bringing Rachel back they got exactly what they wanted ... LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if they put Rachel back into the game somehow ... :notworthy:

Just leave her there along with the entire jury. It is what I have been wanting for the last several years is for jury to stay in the house with them. I just think it would be awesome and add so much more drama to everything.

Rachel for 24 hours is genius.. she is going to wake up bright and early and stir stuff up.. she already trapped Britney for the night and battled Ragan a couple of times..

did Matt just say he was going to volunteer himself as pawn again? tell brendan to put him up??

Rachel for 24 hours is genius.. she is going to wake up bright and early and stir stuff up.. she already trapped Britney for the night and battled Ragan a couple of times..

did Matt just say he was going to volunteer himself as pawn again? tell brendan to put him up??

which should be a HUGE red flag the the others, if they just really think about it. Who, of this bunch, is smart enough to figure out why Matt would "sacrifice" himself?

Just leave her there along with the entire jury. It is what I have been wanting for the last several years is for jury to stay in the house with them. I just think it would be awesome and add so much more drama to everything.

What a GREAT idea, :animated_rotfl: up to 7 non-voting for eviction living there as "observers"!

Bring THAT on! :party_smilie:

Guest 6Borders

I think the whole thing stinks. I watched BBAD for about 5 minutes, then not only turned it off, but deleted the taping. I'll watch again as soon as Rachel is out of the house. I saw enough of her for the first half of the season.

I haven't said anything this season because quite frankly this season blows!!! I didn't think there would be a worse season than BB9 but wow watching my grass grow is more entertaining than this bunch of snoozers. (I literally do turn on BBAD to fall asleep so the analogy of BB12 is pure ambien is right on lmao!) That being said I do still watch the cbs episodes for the laugh and of course lurk to read if theres anything intresting I need to catch up on....

I have made an observation I haven't seen anyone else mention on any of the boards so I wanted to share and see where it goes. The sab said there are friends in the house. Has gone so far as to say it is a girl/guy. All of which I thought was just BS but consider this;

Ragan is a guy yeah but he is gay and that could cause a reference to him as the girl. He has been getting EXTREMELY emotional when he thinks of Matt going home. More like I am losing my BF than BFF. Finally and most interesting, has anyone else noticed that the tatoo on ragan's, i believe, left shoulder is a blue star outlined in black which looks almost if not identical to the star tatoo on the inside of Matt's, i believe, left bicep just above his elbow crease? The same tatoo they were having Matt conver in early episodes.

I could be reading too much into it of course,and it could just be a coinsidence but a very weird one imo.

Finally and most interesting, has anyone else noticed that the tatoo on ragan's, i believe, left shoulder is a blue star outlined in black which looks almost if not identical to the star tatoo on the inside of Matt's, i believe, left bicep just above his elbow crease? The same tatoo they were having Matt conver in early episodes.

I could be reading too much into it of course,and it could just be a coinsidence but a very weird one imo.

I saw the stars, but they don't really look identical to me.. I mean they are both blue stars, but Ragan's looks kind of like the Dallas Cowboys star and Matts looks just like a blue star with an orange star next to it. I would say coincidence

Ragan is a guy yeah but he is gay and that could cause a reference to him as the girl. He has been getting EXTREMELY emotional when he thinks of Matt going home. More like I am losing my BF than BFF.

Brendon's not gay, but he's extremely emotional. Does that mean he's a girl, too?

Brendon's not gay, but he's extremely emotional. Does that mean he's a girl, too?

Ha Ha.....oh, I'm sorry....that amused me....lmao!

Maybe...his closet is very deep. His emotions showed most when he and his girlfriend were being seperated. I think that is where I was going with the fact that the most extrememe emotions from Ragan are when he thinks about Matt being evicited.

What's more I was certainly not saying that Ragans emotions are because he is gay. I was merely saying that gay men sometimes refer to themselves a girls and that could possibly be the reference to the guy/girl friends.

I agree... he is definitely not gay, he is very emotional. So many people I've known wish that their 'man' could break down the walls, feel etc... well I think somewhere between Brendon and a stone wall would be a good medium. I don't fault him for being emotional at all, but his fly off the handle bad sportsmanship is what gets me...

Archived