Rachel's back in the house for 24 hours. 8/14 @ 3 pm BBT

chop chop

People like drama, but only if their favorite player isn't in trouble because of it. All the Britney fans are already crying about Rachel in the house, and AG cheating, blah blah blah. In reality, Rachel doesn't know enough to ruin anyone's game. She's telling Hayden stuff that Britney told her an hour ago. If you want to blame anyone, blame Britney for having a big mouth.

ITA!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should also be mad at herself. She said it, and a lot worse. She ran her mouth nonstop and unlike Ragan has not showed an ounce of remorse for any of the trash talk she did. She may have said some good things, but she was also clearly mocking how it would be when Rachel got to the Jury house. She didn't have to. She chose to say it. Not only that, but Britney was ALREADY a target from the brigade or the new enzo/hayden/brendon alliance of convenience. They were already pushing for him to put up Brit ORIGINALLY and also to put her up if someone got Veto.

She may have also said nice things too. The brigade members may have outed their alliance, we don't know, that's the point. Doesn't matter what she said to others that Rach-hell didn't know in the game, it matters what she saw on the tapes with her own eyes that BB prepared for her. It isn't fair gameplay and it taints the whole BB game. As a fan, it pisses me off.

It's not politically correct to express it. But there is a gay stereotype that exists in the media, the same way there is a dumb blonde, or poor white trash person image etc. He doesn't live up to the queer eye for the straight guy image. I am pretty sure this is what she meant.

She said exactly what she meant, he isn't a man because he doesn't act hetero. There isn't any excuse for her anti gay dig.

There have been many, many BB twists over the years that made the playing field "uneven" one could argue for one BB contestant or another. They all sign a variety of releases and permission slips with all their i's and t's dotted. They all agree to let "Big Brother" ie: AG do whatever they want more or less short of commit any crimes. They agree to play by these rules. While I do disagree with some of the more heavy handed things they've done to twist the game -- the are still held to certain standards of the game show industry. BB is never out of compliance with the rules and regulations that govern it.

I don't agree with anyone who has seen goodbye messages or been on the outside being voted back in, no matter who they are. I know it's BB's show and as a contestant you conform to certain rules, but I am not a contestant. I am being sold on watching a "reality tv" show where people are competing to win money and doing whatever it takes to do so. What I am being given is a show manipulated by Grodner so much so that it is no longer a fair game. As a fan, I think it totally sucks. I don't think America should have a hand in saving a gameplayer, and I don't think Grodner should either.

People like drama, but only if their favorite player isn't in trouble because of it. All the Britney fans are already crying about Rachel in the house, and AG cheating, blah blah blah. In reality, Rachel doesn't know enough to ruin anyone's game. She's telling Hayden stuff that Britney told her an hour ago. If you want to blame anyone, blame Britney for having a big mouth.

It isn't about Britney or Rach-hell fans, it's about being a fan of the show. I want an untainted show. Nobody knows what the whole goodbye message is to people. Nobody but production knows if the Brigade outed themselves to Rach-hell on their messages. So how is it fair to only show a bad message from Brit? If they are letting someone in the house back in after viewing messages, shouldn't everyone's message be played in it's entirety? Matt was clearly worried about the Brigade being outed to Rach-hell, is it because he said something in his message that there was a brigade and America/Rach-hell didn't get to see it? It's a total unfair advantage.

I love the drama Rachel brings to the house. Wish she could stay for longer. As for it being unfair, This is not the first time a house guest has come back in the house, so they should have been preparing for this just in case. (imo)

I wish she could stay longer too!

If you are wanting an "untainted show", you are watching the wrong reality show. BB has always been tainted so to speak. The people in the DR say stuff and sway the HG's and we all know it. There is, was, and always has been manipulation of the game by Grodner and the producers. Might not like it, but that's the way it is.

If you are wanting an "untainted show", you are watching the wrong reality show. BB has always been tainted so to speak. The people in the DR say stuff and sway the HG's and we all know it. There is, was, and always has been manipulation of the game by Grodner and the producers. Might not like it, but that's the way it is.

Some people choose to be naive and believe it is not manipulated :smilielol:

What a TOTAL load of crap. Not sure why anyone would think it's entertaining or interesting to see this trash blow back in - it's more boring than ever to see her acting like she's everyones bff & rehashing dumb theories, just to hear herself talk. This has totally screwed the game. I was all for Enzo winning, but now I don't even like him anymore. I give up - this is the 2nd screwed up season that I'm saving my sanity & turning the channel. There just won't be another season half as good as 6.

Susan.

Some people choose to be naive and believe it is not manipulated :smilielol:

If by some people you mean me, you are off. I know the game it manipulated to some degree by DR planting seeds. But this was outright spin on BB's part. Sorry you can't see that. It's one thing to make someone paranoid to sway them in DR, it's another to save an alliance and expose another in the game.

I know that BB behind the scenes nudges a little to get houseguests going to stir up drama, but the houseguest still go their own way. In this instance, it is a totally different ballgame. BB is messing with certain players games and not others. I think Matt or someone told Rach-hell about the brigage, but it wasn't on her goodbye messages. BB is messing with Brit's game, but not the Brigade?

She should also be mad at herself. She said it, and a lot worse. She ran her mouth nonstop and unlike Ragan has not showed an ounce of remorse for any of the trash talk she did. She may have said some good things, but she was also clearly mocking how it would be when Rachel got to the Jury house. She didn't have to. She chose to say it. Not only that, but Britney was ALREADY a target from the brigade or the new enzo/hayden/brendon alliance of convenience. They were already pushing for him to put up Brit ORIGINALLY and also to put her up if someone got Veto.

Sorry, I didn't read your entire post (I will once I finish posting this). Anyway...wasn't it Rachel who said "Making fun of someone is the highest form of flattery!"???? Shouldn't she be happy and feel FLATTERED by Britney's goodbye message instead of mad. Just saying! Sorry, it's just irritating when she backtracks on what she says. And yes, I am a little biased...her "I don't call women bitches because I don't use that derogatory term" statement to Monet (and then calling other women in the house bitches) just really got under my skin (because Monet is actually a friend of mine, so I was just immediately turned off to Rachel b/c it was obvious, at least to me, that she didn't like Monet). Ok....done w/my venting...I will finishing reading this thread now.

Sorry, I didn't read your entire post (I will once I finish posting this). Anyway...wasn't it Rachel who said "Making fun of someone is the highest form of flattery!"???? Shouldn't she be happy and feel FLATTERED by Britney's goodbye message instead of mad. Just saying! Sorry, it's just irritating when she backtracks on what she says. And yes, I am a little biased...her "I don't call women bitches because I don't use that derogatory term" statement to Monet (and then calling other women in the house bitches) just really got under my skin (because Monet is actually a friend of mine, so I was just immediately turned off to Rachel b/c it was obvious, at least to me, that she didn't like Monet). Ok....done w/my venting...I will finishing reading this thread now.

Illini, Rach-hell is a total hypocrite. Her only reason for getting out Monet was jealousy, IMO. Wish she would have stuck around longer.

If by some people you mean me, you are off. I know the game it manipulated to some degree by DR planting seeds. But this was outright spin on BB's part. Sorry you can't see that. It's one thing to make someone paranoid to sway them in DR, it's another to save an alliance and expose another in the game.

I know that BB behind the scenes nudges a little to get houseguests going to stir up drama, but the houseguest still go their own way. In this instance, it is a totally different ballgame. BB is messing with certain players games and not others. I think Matt or someone told Rach-hell about the brigage, but it wasn't on her goodbye messages. BB is messing with Brit's game, but not the Brigade?

I meant nobody in particular and it is you assuming that I did ;)

I love that she's back in the house! It's thrown every single one of them for a loop. They're told when they sign up for this game to expect the unexpected. Personally I never complain about things like this. I'd much rather watch people scrambling on the live feeds than sitting around bored out of their gourd & in turn boring me! lol

The hamsters have the choice of believing what she tells them and not believing what she says about anything she saw or learned outside that front door. In a matter of speaking this is a game of survival. They just do it in a house environment instead of out in the middle of nowhere fighting the bugs.

I totally disagree with the point of "if she gets to do it so do the others". Why should they? Should each one of them get a chance with Pandora's box even though they aren't the HOH that week? This point just doesn't make sense to me. BB can do whatever they want to throw a wrench into the works. The more drama the better IMO!!

According to what I've read this season of BB has been pulling in some good ratings. They would be nuts to not bring her back in the house. She's so polarizing it helps CBS continue to get those good numbers after every show and it makes them more money.animated_bouncy.gif

I love that she's back in the house! It's thrown every single one of them for a loop. They're told when they sign up for this game to expect the unexpected. Personally I never complain about things like this. I'd much rather watch people scrambling on the live feeds than sitting around bored out of their gourd & in turn boring me! lol

The hamsters have the choice of believing what she tells them and not believing what she says about anything she saw or learned outside that front door. In a matter of speaking this is a game of survival. They just do it in a house environment instead of out in the middle of nowhere fighting the bugs.

I totally disagree with the point of "if she gets to do it so do the others". Why should they? Should each one of them get a chance with Pandora's box even though they aren't the HOH that week? This point just doesn't make sense to me. BB can do whatever they want to throw a wrench into the works. The more drama the better IMO!!

According to what I've read this season of BB has been pulling in some good ratings. They would be nuts to not bring her back in the house. She's so polarizing it helps CBS continue to get those good numbers after every show and it makes them more money.animated_bouncy.gif

Ditto what Moxie said...

you know the great part of this season FOR ME is that I don't care about any of them.... I've had moments where I've liked them, and a couple of them I'm rooting to leave and fast ( Matt and Ragan) but for the most part I'm just enjoying the ride and seeing where it leads, I don't absolutely love anyone.. not like Jeff and Jordan last season, Or Janelle way back when.

I would love to see a shake up in the brigade, if they make it to final 4, thats going to be pretty boring in my opinion, and I wish some of these fools would start playing the comps seriously, and I'm still hoping for a good blindside

Everyone wants drama, and yes Brit may have gone this week, but the point is, Big Brother is now giving players advantages in this game that others don't have. It's no longer "reality tv", it's puppets in a house Big Brother is pulling the strings to, and they aren't even hiding it now. Grodner always has a fave, guess this year it's Enzo.

I think Matt has had the most unfair advantages out of anyone in this game. The HOH letter they let him have makes me sick

I think Matt has had the most unfair advantages out of anyone in this game. The HOH letter they let him have makes me sick

Ditto that too...... the fact that he told the lie was bad enough... but that BB let him have that letter so that everyone would keep believing it was so wrong...

I meant nobody in particular and it is you assuming that I did ;)

O-kay, do-kay.

Anyone of them at any point could have done the same. Do I agree with him in lying about his wife? No. But each one of them could have done the same. It's totally different from BB showing one persons gameplay to an evicted HG's, while hiding others.

Why the heck are these idiots buying into Duckface's bs? Don't they know she is trying to get them on Neander-tall's side? What a pack of @$$ clowns.

She's telling the truth though. Britney did tell her that stuff.

I don't get why everyone is so upset over Bratney being called out on her goodbye message..Rachell talked to all of them about their messages ..maybe if Bratney had any brains she would have thought about the jury votes ..but instead, Bratney being the b#tch she is had to get her digs in at her own expense..I loved watching her and that pompous a## Ragdoll cry for hours after making fun of Rachell and Brenden 24-7..hypocrites much? LMAO

I think that the fight between Regan and Rachel was part of the sab options of messing up the house. The apology by Regan was just so out of character for the person and game player that he is. He would not forgive for no reason the attack upon his "gayness". I believe that Rachel is going after Matt being on the block. What she does not know is that he has the diamond power of veto.

James came back and mess up the game. He did not act the same and others did not act the same toward him either. This is not a new turn of events for BB. It is time for the gamers to start figuring out what is best for them. The game is always changing.

I don't get why everyone is so upset over Bratney being called out on her goodbye message..Rachell talked to all of them about their messages ..

What was Kathy's message to her? What was Lane's message to her? What was all of their messages in their entirety? It isn't like Brit saying FU I don't like you, I don't care about your vote, piss off. It's about BB only showing Brit's message, that may or may not be edited in a bad way, and not showing everyone's messages good or bad. It's skewed to ruin only certain people's game, who are still in the game, it isn't fair. Kinda like BB showing Rach-hell only Brits DR sessions and not Enzo's. They aren't shown DR's for a reason, to keep gameplay secret to each player. To allow them to play their own way, now BB is showing parts of some, but not everyones and that isn't fair.

Archived