• Brendon
    • Ragan
    • Lane
    • Kathy
    • Enzo
    • Hayden

:animated_bouncy:

lets go

Oh that would be so fun if it was a prize comp and Enzo, Hayden and Lane all went for the prizes and gave up the POV. I wonder what Brendon would think of that?

Oh I voted Ragan and Ragan

going with i think brendon will win :animated_bouncy:

Wouldn't be a JOLT to them all if after THROWING it for trip and TV Kathy wins...wonder if she'll get any closer to figuring out the brigade?

Was it her listening at the door last night to the 4 ofthem discussing getting rid of her, etc.?

If the regular POV is used, Matt can still use the diamond and name his replacement? Who's left...Enzo, Hayden, Brit...Lane is already up ther for it to be a blow to the brigade, but it could split them apart!

I'm hoping for Ragan, but don't see it happening.

If it's a prize/greed POV, I see Enzo and Hayden banking on this comp.

Only people I see really fighting are Ragan and Brendon.

If Britney has half a brain, she will fight for it as well. She is at huge risk of going up if someone gets taken off with POV.

Is Brit not the host ?

Oh duh - sorry. Didn't realize she didn't get picked to play. She's in deep doo doo then, IMO.

ragan wins pov :animated_bouncy:

BYe Bye Britney animated_rotfl.gif

OH I hope so... I'd be happy with one of the brigade but I just don't see it happening

Damn! That sucks! Ragan is so annoying and doesn't deserve the sab money! Hopefully Matt goes up in Ragan's place so his DPOV can be exposed.

The Diamond POV being exposed means nothing... Matt takes himself off, puts up Kathy or Brit, one of those goes home...and if any of the brigade questions it... he simply tells them that BB told him if he told anyone he would lose it

OH I hope so... I'd be happy with one of the brigade but I just don't see it happening

The Diamond POV being exposed means nothing... Matt takes himself off, puts up Kathy or Brit, one of those goes home...and if any of the brigade questions it... he simply tells them that BB told him if he told anyone he would lose it

Yes, but since Enzo & Hayden seem to want to break ties with Matt I'm hoping this makes them distrust him more. I so wish Matt didn't havethat power, would love to see him gone.

Yes, but since Enzo & Hayden seem to want to break ties with Matt I'm hoping this makes them distrust him more. I so wish Matt didn't havethat power, would love to see him gone.

Me too... I hate Matt, but I just don't see anyone getting riled up about it

Yeah, I guess Brendon's best choice is to replace Ragan with Britney. I wouldn't be sorry to see her gone but I must say having the 4 brigade members still in the house is boring me to tears. Who wants to see one alliance dominate from beginning to end? There's no excitement in that. :disappointed:

Archived