Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/14

CeCiMom

PoV competition today. Whever wins PoV will certainly determine who goes home this week.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PoV competition today. Whever wins PoV will certainly determine who goes home this week.

[/quoteMaybe NOT...if Matt uses the DIAMOND veto! Nah, if he doesn't need it for HIM he'll NEVER reveal it, sets him up as UNLESHING the sab...not a fav for the houseguests!

The POV will probably be something that Ragan has a good chance of winning just because AG wants Matt to have to use his veto. If Matt never has to use it, it will make AG's pandora's box twist a complete waste of time. It will have no impact on the game at all. The Sab will go to jury, the veto will sit in Matt's suitcase and the HGs will know nothing about any of it until they are out of the house. The Sab/Pandora's box was a stupid to begun with but will end up being a complete dud if no aspect of it impacts the game at all.

The POV will probably be something that Ragan has a good chance of winning just because AG wants Matt to have to use his veto. If Matt never has to use it, it will make AG's pandora's box twist a complete waste of time. It will have no impact on the game at all. The Sab will go to jury, the veto will sit in Matt's suitcase and the HGs will know nothing about any of it until they are out of the house. The Sab/Pandora's box was a stupid to begun with but will end up being a complete dud if no aspect of it impacts the game at all.

That sums it up quite well - the sab thing was a bust to start out with, so they bring it back, and it's even more lame, and if Ragan goes out as the sab this week, I will probably die laughing at what an epic fail this whole season has been so far.

Kathy is up in the HOH while everyone is asleep. She said that the group is out to get her and Brendon. She is saying she wants Brendon here to stay. She said they were so mean to Rachael. I am not sure who she said is against them. I think she said Britney and gang is up against her and Brendon.

Brendon said anyone that has wronged her and Rachael is going home. He told Kathy that there is no way Lane is going home.

Kathy said that group is up to something. She said those 3 are against her and Braden. She is saying Enzo and Hayden are good guys.

For the 10th time she says those 3 are dangerous. Britney, Matt and Ragen.

Sumthins isn't..... riiiiiiiiiight.

Kathy is up in the HOH while everyone is asleep. She said that the group is out to get her and Brendon. She is saying she wants Brendon here to stay. She said they were so mean to Rachael. I am not sure who she said is against them. I think she said Britney and gang is up against her and Brendon.

Brendon said anyone that has wronged her and Rachael is going home. He told Kathy that there is no way Lane is going home.

Kathy said that group is up to something. She said those 3 are against her and Braden. She is saying Enzo and Hayden are good guys.

For the 10th time she says those 3 are dangerous. Britney, Matt and Ragen.

Sumthins isn't..... riiiiiiiiiight.

I wish she would start playing the game. Even if it was her and Brendon forming an alliance (pitiful as it may be) just for gods sake...do something!

Enzo and Hayden talking about who Brendon is putting up. They said it would be better for them if they he put up Matt. Such loyal guys. I am hoping that Brendon wakes up and sees that he is hanging out with a bunch of floaters.

I'm hoping Matt smartens up to what is going on. Hayden and Enzo have ditched him for Kathy and Brenda. I'm hoping Matt goes up, uses Diamond POV and replaces himself with Enzo or Kathy. Most likely he will do Brit, but a girl can dream..............

rachel is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

apparently brendon open pandoras box

rachel asking britney about nasty goodbye message

britney denies making it :animated_bouncy:

She cant be serious...How can she deny what was comming out of her mouth????

I believe Britney - they edited it include just that little b*tchy part. She was screwed over by Big Brother.

Archived