Live Feed and BBAD 8/13

JFetch

Brigade seems to be falling apart. Enzo and Hayden just said they are keeping Brendon next week no matter what Matt wants because he keeps them(E/H) safe.

Thanks for catching that. This is what I thought I heard, but wasn't sure.

Hopefully, with Lane's help, the Brigade will stick together and get Brendon out. They must realize that the 4 of them are solid and can run the house regardless. Brendon staying doesn't help them, as Brendon can't win HOH next week and after next week, there are so few people left in the house, that they just need to get rid of them all.

Thanks for catching that. This is what I thought I heard, but wasn't sure.

Hopefully, with Lane's help, the Brigade will stick together and get Brendon out. They must realize that the 4 of them are solid and can run the house regardless. Brendon staying doesn't help them, as Brendon can't win HOH next week and after next week, there are so few people left in the house, that they just need to get rid of them all.

He wins POVs though, and he has already shown he's loyal to his allies. Who wouldn't want a guy who can win POV, would use it to save you if you need it, and is a bigger target than you? Not to mention he's hated by everyone in the jury but one person.

You know, I record this every night. I get up the morning, check the boards. If nothing went on, I delete it. How sad is this? In past seasons, I would stay up the midnight to watch live. Now, I can't be bothered. Please make next year way more interesting.

Guest 6Borders

Usually by mid-season I can't stand any of the HG's anymore and then Grodner starts screwing with the game (again) and talking about bringing someone back or some other stupid twist and it just loses appeal. I am VERY VERY glad Rachel is out of the house because the R&B thing was getting painful to watch. From here on in it's just something to do a few nights a week while I'm grooming dogs, doing laundry, clearing out old files, etc! BBAD is boring because production wants everyone to buy the feeds and they want to save the WBRB stuff for their shows so they try not to let too much good stuff happen.

watching flashback from late last night....Brendon, Hayden and Enzo talking in HoH.

Brendon says to them "we trust each other 100%, those 4 mf'ers are working together but don't trust each other" (talking about Lane, Matt, Brit and Ragan)

Oh boy...Brendon...you really are delusional if you think you can trust H & E...or anyone for that matter.

Brigade seems to be falling apart. Enzo and Hayden just said they are keeping Brendon next week no matter what Matt wants because he keeps them(E/H) safe.

Yep. Enzo and Hayden were talking about it last night too. They are thinking of getting rid of Brit/Ragan and then I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was next. :animated_scratchchin:

Well if that is the case then they better start winning some comps. I would love to see the Brigade splinter. Brendon, Enzo and Hayden are all idiots.

Usually by mid-season I can't stand any of the HG's anymore and then Grodner starts screwing with the game (again) and talking about bringing someone back or some other stupid twist and it just loses appeal. I am VERY VERY glad Rachel is out of the house because the R&B thing was getting painful to watch. From here on in it's just something to do a few nights a week while I'm grooming dogs, doing laundry, clearing out old files, etc! BBAD is boring because production wants everyone to buy the feeds and they want to save the WBRB stuff for their shows so they try not to let too much good stuff happen.

Ditto to that (tho I'll be grooming people hair). I'm over BB this season. It's boring nonsense beyond belief, yawn......... :bedtime:

Ragen up in HOH talking to Brendon. It is a very civil conversation and Brendon is acting very nice and very "normal". I am dying to see what becomes of it.

Brendon with his interviews. The first 3 were Ragen, Matt, Britney and they were 100% honest and didn't deny they might put him up. Now with Lane up there and he is giving up Britney and also continues the lie that they were all going to vote him out and it flipped the last minute. Lane is throwing people under the bus.

What was the saboteur message this time? I was out of the room. They are rehashing it but something about a pair of girls? Not sure...

Something about the pair (guy and girl) still being in the house. Referring to the life long friends I think. Of course nobody believes it.

Archived