Live Feed and BBAD 8/13

JFetch

ragan and lane on block

ragan and lane on block

:eek:

I can honestly say I didn't see this pair being put up....

What the HELL was he thinking putting THOSE two up? I never would have thought he'd put up that combo unless he's planning on back-dooring Britney.

There's no rhyme or reason for it. I mean sure, Ragan being up makes sense, or even Britney and Lane since they are close, but Ragan and Lane? WTF?

I saw it happening last night when Brendon was talking to Enzo and Hayden in HOH. Brendon brought up Lane a couple of times and those two kept trying to steer him in another direction away from anybody in the bra-gade. It apparently didn't work. Good for Brendon!! animated_bouncy.gif

well...I give Brendon credit for making it an interesting nomination choice...and for potentially giving us the viewers an interesting upcoming few days. I don't think the Hgs saw this one coming...they all seem shocked!

Still dislike Brendon...but like that he is :stirthepot:

Considering Ragan already had a mini meltdown last night, I totally expect to see a full blown meltdown over the next couple of days. This is so much fun watching people who never expected to be on the block actually be ON THE BLOCK!! animated_rotfl.gif

I would love to see matt on the block. However I don't see that happening. In the live feeds Bren suggested that he will put up Brit when/if the veto is used. The most telling moment will be to see 1) who wins the veto and if they use it to take someone down, which they won't; and 2) if Matt will use his 'diamond' veto. Not sure how the diamond veto is diff from a regular veto. does that mean he will get to name the replacement of the person he vetos?

also curious about this double elimination that posts mention. Though new to this show, I don't recall a double elimination last season was there?

My best choices for elimination would be for Matt or Britt to leave. Matt, cos he lies about his wife having a terminal disease, and Brit, coz she bullied Bren and Rach when they were really low, recall when she walked through the yard like a neanderthal? That was so cheap and low. I actually liked her before that.

I'm wondering why he didn't put up Matt and Ragan - they are buds, and Matt IS the one who put the love of his life out of the house. :party_smilie:

does anyone know what the difference is between the diamond veto and the regular veto?

I would love to see matt on the block. However I don't see that happening. In the live feeds Bren suggested that he will put up Brit when/if the veto is used. The most telling moment will be to see 1) who wins the veto and if they use it to take someone down, which they won't; and 2) if Matt will use his 'diamond' veto. Not sure how the diamond veto is diff from a regular veto. does that mean he will get to name the replacement of the person he vetos?

also curious about this double elimination that posts mention. Though new to this show, I don't recall a double elimination last season was there?

My best choices for elimination would be for Matt or Britt to leave. Matt, cos he lies about his wife having a terminal disease, and Brit, coz she bullied Bren and Rach when they were really low, recall when she walked through the yard like a neanderthal? That was so cheap and low. I actually liked her before that.

Watching Ragan on the live feeds is turning into a pretty pathetic site. This dude needs to get over his little pity party and join the other hamsters in the real world. Matt and Brit are going to get tired of listening to him wallowing in all that misery.

He really needs some cheese to go with that whine!! animated_bouncy.gif

It seems like tonight (I've been watching since about 7 pm BBT) about every 5 minutes, or every time they begin to discuss the Nomination ceremony, or anything regarding almost everything regarding any competitions the feeds go to FOTH!

Does anyone have any speculations about why? I know they think something is up because of the ID LD, but geez already! Let us watch!

I hope I don't sound too stupid here, I'm just saying!

Oh, also, I'm on the West Coast, and every time BBAD airs, it seems like they go to FOTH during the ShowToo commercials. Maybe I'm just imagining all this. Maybe I have BB12 Boredom Fever. It's a new disease caused by boring house guests and people coming in between Rachel and her "man".

:food-smiley-005:

If they only knew the saboteur was on the block and the one who Brendon wants out this week. Funny how Both times the sab ends up on the block the first week.

Annie was on block first week, although since it was first noms was technically for two weeks as they're in the house about a week (on average) before first eviction stuff happens.

Ragan wasn't on block last week, his first week as Sab.

This is his 2nd week.

Ragan wasn't on block last week, his first week as Sab.

This is his 2nd week.

I was thinking he became the sab on Thursday and this Thurs would be first full week I got the days mixed up.

I like how they talk about Brendon but they all hang out in his hoh room when he's not in there.

Archived