Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

/comfort

Don't give up hope. She's not gone til she's gone.

--------

I am curious where Brendon is at during all this time. It's too early for the VMA's.

btw love the oranges. So what is the plan from Bren? Kathy or Brit? Sounds like it has changed a few times

-Kyo

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw love the oranges. So what is the plan from Bren? Kathy or Brit? Sounds like it has changed a few times

-Kyo

Brendon told Ragan this morning that Rachel wants Matt up and that is what he is doing. :animated_rotfl: I THINK Matt still wants to get Kathy out.

when matt uses dpov brendon is going to have a major meltdown

since booting matt was what rachel wanted :animated_bouncy:

If anything, putting Matt up over Britney might further his game, this way the Brigade will be very angry at Matt when he nominates Kathy. This also ruins Hayden/Enzo plans to bring Kathy to the final three, they will be forced to truly keep Brendon as an alliance till final 3-4 and maybe then Brendon can win a HOH/POV and make it to the end. Maybe? Or am I just wishful thinking? Stupid ass DPOV, he would be unknowingly making the Brigade smaller but nope!

How come Brendon hasn't been so different lately? He seems like he is a normal person now.

It is weird...like Marty said.

He actually seems normal and likable...but I know how he is with Rachel...and that is repulsive!

Every once in a while he'll refer to Rachel as "the woman I love" rather than calling her by name...and it brings me back to just wanting to puke and despise him...:smartass2:

Or they will run back to Matty. Then Ragan and Britney can clean up.

or is it FLOAT back to Matty and the security of the Brigade...:animated_scratchchin:

Enzo and Hayden could very well tip their hand during the course of the next few days...maybe Matt will put up Enzo and he gets the boot! I can only hope! :food-smiley-005:

I like this version of Brendon too. I think with Rachel gone, he has stepped-up his game. Question, if Matt is put on the block, and uses the D-POV, he can't put Brendon on the block, RIGHT????? Which-ever this POV goes, Brendon is going to be MaaaaaD!!!!!! I really don't like any of these HG's, however I think Brendon is my favorite this week. Of course this could change very quickly.

I like this version of Brendon too. I think with Rachel gone, he has stepped-up his game. Question, if Matt is put on the block, and uses the D-POV, he can't put Brendon on the block, RIGHT????? Which-ever this POV goes, Brendon is going to be MaaaaaD!!!!!! I really don't like any of these HG's, however I think Brendon is my favorite this week. Of course this could change very quickly.

Going by the way things like this have worked in past seasons, I'm pretty sure that the POV winner and HOH are immune from being put on the block by the DPOV winner.

No Matt can't put Brendon on the block. It is good thing that Brendon can't vollenteer, or he just might...lol

Before Rachel was evicted. I imagine this happened in the DR so we couldn't see it.

Brenden: How about if I just quit so Rachel can stay?

BB: Sorry Brenden. Even if you quit, someone else will just take your place on the block against Rachel and the HGs will vote.

Brenden: Can I pick who takes my place on the block?

BB: No, the HOH would pick your replacement.

Brenden: What can I do so Rachel can stay?

BB: You'll have to get voted out by other HGs

Brendon: But they won't evict me. What can I do so they will evict me???

BB: You do understand the goal of the game is not to get evicted, Right?

Brenden: Really? But Rachel told me that the goal was for her not to get evicted

BB: Each person is playing individually, not as a team.

Brendon: ...that is not what Rachel said. She said it is like chess, and she is the QUEEN, so goal is to keep her in the house so she could win.

BB: That maybe what SHE said, but that is not the goal for each HG.

Brendon: I still think she should win. She is my favorite HG, so she should win.

BB: Well, won't tell you how to play the game, we just explain the rules.

Brenden: OK, thanks. I still want to be evicted anyway so Rachel can win.

Overall, I still think this guy is a major Jethro!

:animated_rotfl: most likely the way it went down echo!

-Kyo

No problem :) And thanks! I think I have finally settled on an avatar I like. The others were avatars of wil wheaton whose currently staring in the web series The Guild if anyone is interested. Quite possibly the funniest thing ever!

--------------

I think Bren's plan is Matt. I actually think had Rachel not come into the house the plan would of been Brit. But AG wanted the DPOV used, so they set her loose. If you read the recaps Rachel seemed pretty hell bent on making Matt their target. She kept up-playing this to Enzo.

It also doesn't escape me the irony of the fact that when Pandora's box is opened something good happens and (Brendon gets a massage = good) something bad happens to the house (Rachel gets unleashed!) :( ) I love mah girl lol but it made me go :lipsrsealed2: when I realized it.

It's anyone's guess who Matt wants to put up, his choices are Hayden, Enzo, Brit or Kath but most people seem convinced it will be Brit or Kath. Matt is so hard to read. I'm not really sure what he's going to do.

-----------

I loved the shots of Bren's HOH room last night. It looks like he's got a great relationship with his nieces and his sister. I was so happy for him. I was disappointed that BB intercut so many clips of the DR with Ragan and Brit saying how much they didn't like him during this segment. We really didn't get to hear much of what his sister said to him in her letter. It felt almost like they were too afraid to let people see him in a good light. After what happened with his ex and her mom before I felt that was kinda icky. I felt they should have given him a chance to be "redeemed" if only in how they edit him. Oh well.

----------

I'm still Team Brendon. But I have my doubts if he can really pull this one out to make it to final two. If he makes it though, he really deserves to win. I kinda feel like Brendon is suffering the Nerd Herd sickness that effected Ivette so much in season 6. I always liked her, and wished she'd of hooked up with Janie -- but I felt she got made into a villain a lot because she allied with the wrong alliance. Even though I like him -- I think a lot of people don't because he got hooked up with Rachel. (And they don't like her)

I would rather Brendon get out next week legitimately then by Matt using the DPOV and using replacement nom on Brendon if he happens to be safe next week. I'm glad Matt has to use the DPOV this week bc then he won't have this power anymore and act cocky.

Matt probably already suspects the bus is headed his way. He is way smarter and more cunning than anybody else in the house. I dont know what to say about Brendon other than practice practice practive for the POV. Wait. Maybe AG will give Brendon a platinum Stay In The House Card. Just because. Why not?

Yeah and he probably was planning on it bc he has to be dumb to think he will be safe if he doesn't win veto next week. AG will prolly just make a veto comp geared towards Brendon to help him win to make show more interesting if he wins and stays longer

Yeah and he probably was planning on it bc he has to be dumb to think he will be safe if he doesn't win veto next week. AG will prolly just make a veto comp geared towards Brendon to help him win to make show more interesting if he wins and stays longer

According to the houseguests, next week's veto will be a ropes course that you have to untie knots.

Or they will run back to Matty. Then Ragan and Britney can clean up.

I don't know about this simply for the fact Enzo and Hayden are fairly certain now Matt is in tight with Brit and Ragan. They've gotta know if they throw HoH next week Brendon is gone and then they lose the advantage. Enzo and Hayden need to smarten the hell up and play for HoH next week and get rid of Ragan, Matt or Brit.

Archived