Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know alot of you don't like Brendon because of his affiliation with Rachel, but I love the guy. He seems one of the most genuine. I know he's in trouble and has to survive week to week with no allies, I love the guy. People in the house villainize him , but if you watch, it seems others in the house say horrible things about every one.

And Brendon totally got shafted opening the Pandora's Box. He got basically nothing. Almost everyone else from last season to this season got something good from Pandora's Box. Unfortunately, Brendon only got lied to and was only give 24 hours of the jury house. The worst Pandora's Box ever so far. But that's the rules of Big Brother.

I support and respect and love Britney and Ragan as people. I don't support what Rachel said and how she has acted at times, but if you watch, Britney and Ragan also talk alot of negativity and especiallly pointed at Brendon. It's unfortunate that Brendon's relationship with Rachel has hurt him. But again, that's Big Brother.

So even though he's in trouble, I love the guy

Thanks

RF

I actually meant that everyone in the house jumped on the Britney bandwagon. Not the viewers. Of course we can come up with our own conclusions. As far as people in the house hating Ragan because of Rachel, they don't.

Falling for someone only after 30 days or less...seems crazy, yes...kinda weird. I did like, though, how Brendon stuck up for Rachel when just about everyone was bashing her. It was terrible for his game, and not many people would ever do that for someone else.

you got a crowbar? I got some NASTY foot-in-mouth and jump-to-conclusionitis today :-p

withdrawan with my apologies

-Kyo

What morons he and Rachel are. I don't get this "I want people who play in the game." Huh, no you don't because you want less competition. What a jerk. Who has played harder than Matt, yet he nom'd him. I still don't get why Twitney escaped the whole nom mess.

:party_smilie: Go Brendon, Oh please Matt playing the game, he is slime, piggybacking off a Survivor wannaabe

Guest 6Borders

What are you talking about Brendon got nothing??? He not only got 24 hours out of the house but upon return he got the best gift he could get (short of Rach returning to the house permanently to lead him around on a leash)...Rach made the decision for him on nominations because he's too much of a dufus to think game enough to make his own.

Face it, Grodner has kicked him to the curb, otherwise he prob would have spent 24 hours with Rachel in "paradise".

It's why they let Rachel spell out Matt. (My jury is still out on if she thought of it on her own or got the suggestion in DR.) Grodner knows Brendon is a waste of an HOH and would have wasted POV replacement. Better to give the guy a massage and amazing food than something as important as a Diamond Veto and let him waste it and her game drama.

I don't hate Brendon, I just think he's pathetic and he can't seem to function without someone telling him what to do. He belongs in the academic community and not on the Big Brother game, and I seriously hope he does go off and find a cure for cancer or something.

And Brendon totally got shafted opening the Pandora's Box. He got basically nothing. Almost everyone else from last season to this season got something good from Pandora's Box. Unfortunately, Brendon only got lied to and was only give 24 hours of the jury house. The worst Pandora's Box ever so far. But that's the rules of Big Brother.

So even though he's in trouble, I love the guy

Thanks

RF

Brendon been holed up in the HOH bathroom with the cameras on him for about an hour now. Kathy is in his bed and Enzo and Hayden sleeping on the floor in HOH.

Brendon holds up a kids tee shirt that says UNLV on it. Something for his future child?

Ewwwwww! :lipsrsealed2:

he is going to be one unhappy camper once matt whips out his dpov :animated_bouncy:

Archived