Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

Im glad he won. He did win. I laugh at all the people who continue to believe that those other jackasses are "throwing" comps each week. No matter what happens Im glad one of them except for Matt will be going out the door. About time. Except for Britney and Matt, floaters all. Rachel was right.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad Brendon got HOH....wish he would put up two Brigade members. If Britt goes I won't be sad either.....

Gonna be an interesting week.

I agree. Would love to see Matt squirm... But Brenda's probably too stupid to put up Matt and Enzo. Britney's really no threat to him other than her mouth.

Plays all sides, wins veto comps, conives, cohorts, backstabs, lies...you know...playing the game

-Kyo

Which has proven over the years to win you nothing in the BB house.

Yes, if you want to get to the jury house, that's how you play. If you want to win, however, history has proven you join a solid alliance and ride it to the end. This is why Britney is going home this week or next (unless she starts winning everything, she has zero chance of winning this game).

Players who play too hard like Britney never win unless their name is Dr. Will or they have help from America like Evil Dick.

Does anybody know what Rachel whispered in his ear before she left? Besides the mushy crap.

I'm willing to bet that he puts up two of the brigade or one of them plus Ragan. He always bitched and moaned about them throwing comps. Britney and Matt may actually be safe this week. Britney has won POVs and Matt has won HOHs. He may respect that even tho he doesn't respect them.

We'll see what develops between now and tomorrow.

Hayden and Enzo better just be fake and only sucking up to Brendon to be safe from being nom'd! If they team up with that pussy...I'll be p*ssed! At this point I don't care if either Ragan or Brit get evicted this week (maybe Matt can pull off a miracle and get Kathy evicted...doubt it though) as long as the Brigade stays intact long enough to get Brendon's @ss out.

Brendon is such a douchebag...he's got to go next week! HE'S GOT TO GO!!!! :fyou:

I love how he tells Enzo, I'll let them see my room then tell them to get the F-out. Last week was not for show to get them to vote him out like Grodner portrayed it, it was all personal for him. I love how Grodner cut out all the attacks Brendon made on Brit's fiance too. Wouldn't want America to see Brenda as he really is. He talks about how Brit and Ragan only sniffed around Rach-hell when she was in power and how fake they are, but look at him enjoying Hayden/Enzo/and Kathy's nose up his arse.

He always wanted strong competitors not floaters, but now he will put up two of the strongest in the house and align with the biggest floater of all, Enzo.

Guest 6Borders

I thought from the feeds etc that the Brigade's plan was to let Brendon win the HOH. Whatever, I really don't care. He'll have his week of revenge and fame. I was kind of hoping he would turn out to be a nice guy without Rach, but after seeing the interview with the ex-fiance and family I think he's exactly what I thought about him. I seriously don't think they were being sour grapes or bitter. That sure looked like relief to me and the ex-fiance was concerned for Rachel.

Yes the brigade wanted him to win POV to get out Brit/Ragan, meaning "do their dirty work"

I highly doubt Matt will be squirming, he is pretty much safe this week.

Interesting brendon wins a HOH now that Rachel is gone, I am sure he wasnt throwing comps before right RME!

Should be interesting to see if he plays the game or gets personal with his noms!

Brendon is finally one of the guys...of course he's going to nom Brit and Ragan. He's not going to want to p*ss of his new buddies...his new (hopeful) alliance.

:cookoo:

Which has proven over the years to win you nothing in the BB house.

Yes, if you want to get to the jury house, that's how you play. If you want to win, however, history has proven you join a solid alliance and ride it to the end. This is why Britney is going home this week or next (unless she starts winning everything, she has zero chance of winning this game).

Players who play too hard like Britney never win unless their name is Dr. Will or they have help from America like Evil Dick.

I never said it was a good strategy did I

I just said this was A strategy. Frankly this brings up a point. I've never liked the concept that floating isn't a strategy. It IS...it's just typically a very poor strategy. You don't align because being an ally is dangerous (look at B/R or H/K). Kathy has chosen to not make waves for the most part and here she is still around, She's ruffled a few feathers but in less danger than Brit who mouth's off alot. Just my opinion though...floating is a strategy

Some of the HG's have this concept that only the gameplay and talkign real strategy affects them...wrong. Every single move you make alters your future in the house. Every time Brendon and Rachel pulled their ego, everytime Brit made a nasty remark...all of it changes how the others see you.

What makes me laugh though is that Brendon is sooooo powerful now...next week he won't feel so strong. Thing is at this very moment there is a bigger danger via the Brigade. Somebody has got to break them up quick (if they don't break themselves up)

-Kyo

Yes the brigade wanted him to win POV to get out Brit/Ragan, meaning "do their dirty work"

I highly doubt Matt will be squirming, he is pretty much safe this week.

Interesting brendon wins a HOH now that Rachel is gone, I am sure he wasnt throwing comps before right RME!

Should be interesting to see if he plays the game or gets personal with his noms!

he'll get personal

Brit, Ragan, or Kathy gone this week seeing as Matt has PoV chance and DPoV

-Kyo

I didn't get the whole ex fiance interview... If she dumped him and he was as bad as all that.. then why does she feel it necessary to involve herself? If you don't care anymore, and you don't have anything vested, then why bother? Why go on tv and badmouth him? I've actually liked brendon from the beginning.. he's not my favorite.. and I have no idea why he decided rachel was the girl for him, but I understand how some of the things she does bothers him.. The way she behaves the way she can be insensative. So there are things that she does that he might not like.. and he's going to tell her about them.. or try to make her understand how it makes him feel.. I don't see where that's wrong.

I didn't get the whole ex fiance interview... If she dumped him and he was as bad as all that.. then why does she feel it necessary to involve herself? If you don't care anymore, and you don't have anything vested, then why bother? Why go on tv and badmouth him?

I was wondering why his parents didn't come on tv. Maybe they declined and BB had to search out someone else? If BB wanted me to come on tv don't think I'd turn them down either. It was interesting to see her confirm everything I thought about him.

Guest 6Borders

The ex-fiance was probably at the bottom of the interview-chain, and they just could not get anyone else.

I also think his mom sending the pic of him at his engagement party was a message...get the heck out of that relationship with Rachel! I have a feeling Brendon is a "mama's boy".

To be fair they also cut out the attacks Britt made on Brendons family also.

I may of missed it, what did she say about his family besides something to the effect of they don't support you, or are embarrassed by you? The reason Brit was going off and calling him disgusting in her DR is because he made the comments about Nick for no reason what so ever. I think if they are going to show Brit calling him disgusting, America should know why.

I may of missed it, what did she say about his family besides something to the effect of they don't support you, or are embarrassed by you?

Thats all she said I think, and he is the one who told everyone his family doesnt support him in the first place.

I don't think Brendon is a bad guy. To someone out there, he's her prince charming. He's handsome, in touch with his emotions, refuses to let his girl give up on herself (regardless of how people feel about Rachel I thought it was really touching when she was totally melting down and felt like she couldn't fight any more, how he coaxed her into trying again), and he's clearly willing to do anything to protect the person he cares about -- even if that makes him a fool to the rest of the world. He's the kind of guy that they write fairy tales about.

Unfortunately we live in a world in which guys are expected NOT to show their emotions. Are expected to be "a good sport" and not openly show their frustration or anger. Where guys are expected to be articulate, and well spoken. And sadly -- Brendon isn't one of those guys who seems able to do those things very well.

What he was saying about the Salem Witch Trials actually made a lot of sense. His lack of ability to articulate his thoughts well is something people hold against him. But what he was getting at is people who were every day ordinary people and on their own weren't that bad got caught up in the hysteria and mob mentality of the moment and vilified people who were just normal ordinary "innocent" people. Which is something that does parallel in the big brother house pretty well. People tend to gang up on one or two people and make them the bad guy. And no matter what that person says or does they're in the wrong.

---------------

When people end relationships -- and they blame the entire relationship's failure on one person -- there is something wrong there. Given how hard his ex and her family were on him -- and how she made everything out to be all his fault -- I am inclined to believe that she was far from the perfect Angel in that relationship who the big bad awful Brendon tried to destroy. I think she was the wrong fit for Brendon and their relationship ended. She obviously wasn't "blind" for two years and suddenly just "woke up" to realize she was about to marry a monster. They were obviously happy at one point. But people change. And in the end they weren't right for each other.

Normally I think people should leave discussions of other people's pasts out of the BB game as it's not involved but they're the ones who went on national TV to bash him. So they opened themselves up to it.

I still to this day have good things to say about each and every one of my ex's and some of them did some really bad things. The point is -- I'm human and so were they, and I realize that in the end we just weren't the right person for each other. I worry strongly about anyone who has only bad things to say about their ex. They're not holding themselves to account at all for any of the things that went wrong. Granted it's possible that CBS edited out anything positive she said, but I don't think so.

I feel empathy for Brendon. No one should have to have their ex comment on them as people on national tv. It's just messed up.

And wow this is turning into a novel so .. I'm just gonna post this now.

I was wondering why his parents didn't come on tv. Maybe they declined and BB had to search out someone else? If BB wanted me to come on tv don't think I'd turn them down either. It was interesting to see her confirm everything I thought about him.

If I were on Big Brother, my parents wouldn't want to be on national tv. And it's not because they don't love or support me, it's because they wouldn't want millions of people that they don't know to judge them.

And we don't know that they -weren't- interviewed. They simply might of liked the story angle they were going for with the ex more than what his parents said.

Many parents don't support their children. That's not always a reflection on the child, but rather a reflection on the parents. Some parents, aren't good parents. I'm not saying Brendon's aren't. Just saying without knowing them personally or all the details it's really hard for people to really judge.

Brendon is mental and I get the impression he is a relationship nightmare. He wants to covet and smothers women.

Or maybe he's just not perfect and insecure ?

What he was saying about the Salem Witch Trials actually made a lot of sense. His lack of ability to articulate his thoughts well is something people hold against him. But what he was getting at is people who were every day ordinary people and on their own weren't that bad got caught up in the hysteria and mob mentality of the moment and vilified people who were just normal ordinary "innocent" people. Which is something that does parallel in the big brother house pretty well. People tend to gang up on one or two people and make them the bad guy. And no matter what that person says or does they're in the wrong.

Yea, it makes sense since Rachel is the witch ,which she would have to be without a doubt within the logic of his statement :smilielol:

Yea, it makes sense since Rachel is the witch ,which she would have to be without a doubt within the logic of his statement :smilielol:

The point of the Salem Witch Trials was that the witches weren't really witches....

So she was a "witch" but not really guilty. :animated_scratchchin:

I haven't been watching the feeds for BB12 because none of the cast really thrilled me (I'm still not over Jeff & Jordan not being on this year--lol). But I have been somewhat sucked in to see if Brendon would win HoH and I am THRILLED that he did. I can't believe that no one realizes that there is an alliance of the 4 guys! I tend to root for an underdog and Brendon is the underdog. Soooo, now I would like to see Brendon take down the Brigade!

The point of the Salem Witch Trials was that the witches weren't really witches....

So she was a "witch" but not really guilty. :animated_scratchchin:

The comparison is lost on me given the innocent "witches" were burned at the stake which neither brendon or Rachel were, nor are they innocent in anyway.

I haven't been watching the feeds for BB12 because none of the cast really thrilled me (I'm still not over Jeff & Jordan not being on this year--lol). But I have been somewhat sucked in to see if Brendon would win HoH and I am THRILLED that he did. I can't believe that no one realizes that there is an alliance of the 4 guys! I tend to root for an underdog and Brendon is the underdog. Soooo, now I would like to see Brendon take down the Brigade!

I would be all for Brendon winning except for the red albatross hanging around his neck ;)

Archived