Brendon - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

When I saw Britney picking in her nose in the have-not room a little while ago... it made me think of Brendon! :lol:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon is nothing but a pansy ass drama queen, but he'll serve a purpose this week by noming the other two pansy ass drama queens left in the house.

Brendon has been a stand up guy since winning the HOH...My prediction for this week is a lot of ppl eating their own words : )

I just have to keep saying to myself, at least Rachel isn't there.... this week...

She will be there next week tho :)

Drama for sure if he wins....I really don't want to hear his pompous ass/mouth all week about his revenge of his lady....

funny how he won, and hasnt been anything but respectable since he did...Even helping out the other HGs fix the shower ( rem he has his own private one this week) and even helping Kathy make her 1st meal in a week...That's really pompous ass mouth behavior wow...

Whooop Whoooop Brendon! Glad you won man! Am really curious to see what twist is, lying in wait, that could potentially bring Rachel back in the house!

Glad Brendon did it, oh poor little "Twitney" is crying Too Bad-Does anybody know who took the Diamond Veto out of Matt's suitcase?

I would like to see brenden use his brain this week since hagatha is not there. I am so sick of the brigade throwing comps so they don't have to evict anyone. It would be nice to see a light bulb go off and put up 2 of the brigade and not matt. I don't think Matt would use his power to save any of his alliance. I could be wrong.

The ONLY thing that could have made this week a little interesting is Brendon winning HOH.......thank you BB gods.

Interesting also that Rach might get back in the house.......I don't "like" any of these people but I sure would rather watch people who want to PLAY THE GAME, than a bunch of frat/sorority house wanna be's thinking they're all that.....the only GAME talk I ever hear is from B & R with a little from Matt, Enzo & Hayden........get the rest of them out of there, puleeze!

Seems Brendon is playing the "Sir Lancelot" role. Isn't that what a knight does? :rolleyes:

He realizes I'm sure there is going to be a lot of a$$ kissing this week since he got HOH. Wonder how he'll handle all the HGs who were so mean to his woman? I think it will be interesting to see.

I'm glad Brendon got HOH....wish he would put up two Brigade members. If Britt goes I won't be sad either.....

Gonna be an interesting week.

Whooop Whoooop Brendon! Glad you won man! Am really curious to see what twist is, lying in wait, that could potentially bring Rachel back in the house!

I would love to see Rachel come back! The look on Brendon's face would be priceless! Praying to the BB God's LOL! :party_smilie:

Now we have to listen to Mr Self Righteous all week. "If you wouldn't put up the woman I love..." Blah blah blah, Matt needs to use the Diamond Power of Veto and send him to the jury house with Rachel (she better stay at that damn jury house)

Brendon is safe this week, Matt does NOT have the power to send the HOH to jury.

I'm glad Brendon got HOH....wish he would put up two Brigade members. If Britt goes I won't be sad either.....

Gonna be an interesting week.

I wont be sad if Brittany goes. I cant stand that snotty, little, bitch. My wish is that Enzo and Brendon form a secret alliance and go to the end. I cant stand the rest of these people. They are all horrid. Ok, maybe not Hayden but the rest of them are a total waste of space.

Where the hell have all you brendon fans been while I've been here fighting daily!? :party_smilie:

Omg this is fantastic I love this! More - :party_smilie:

Regan possibly not getting his money this week would be HILARIOUS!

Yeah I know people cheering for him aren't his fans so no need in correcting me! Still thrilled right now!

Sorry - havent even bothered with the message boards but I'm with you. I'm a total Brendon fan. I cant stand Brittney, Ragan, Lane and Kathy. Those four are AWFUL and do NOT deserve anything but slop and the have not room. I'm really hoping for a change in the house. Go Brendon!

Where the hell have all you brendon fans been while I've been here fighting daily!? :party_smilie:

Yeah I know people cheering for him aren't his fans so no need in correcting me! Still thrilled right now!

I'm not sure if I'm a Brendon fan or not but I'm glad he won this HOH because of the way him and Rachel have been treated by others when they thought they were their friends ... Everyone pretty much alienated them week 1 and When Hayden put them up against each other in that HOH comp it showed that he wasn't their friend as well like they thought and then week after week they saw that no one was on their side ...

As far as Kathy I do understand her gripe with Rachel however from Rachel's stand point she saved Kathy from being evicted when Brit was going to use the veto to take hayden off the block ... Rachel suggested Lane go up in Hayden's place to spare Kathy ... Too bad Kathy doesn't know this ...

LOL...sorry my bad I am a Brendon fan,I just don't get on here much,but I am very pleased he won and it is just great to see Ragan and Britney squirm..Rachel and Brendon have their faults but Ragan and Britney are far from perfect nice to see them taken down a notch for their over the top bashing pride comes before the fall..tsk..tsklol!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a Brendon "fan" but I am glad he won. The smartest thing Ragan said tonight? That he probably needed to be taken down a peg or two. Yes Ragan, you definitely need to be taken down a peg or two and Brendon is going to be the one to do it when he nominates you.

I am surprised he tried to win the HOH simply he would want to be evicted so he can be with his beloved Rachel. I half expect him walk out of the house on his own because he can't live without her.

Can someone explain to me what it is about Rachel that he finds attractive? Help me please understand his perspective. He's very intelligent, but when it comes to playing BB from a social perspective, he is like a fish out of water 90% of the time.

Guys have a term for men like Brendon, it's "P-Whipped"..... animated_bouncy.gif Yeah, I have seen the feeds, Brendon is getting some pretty hardcore stuff under the covers. The "sounds" they make are pletty clear!

I can't wait to see Brendon without Rachel. I think I could have liked him if I never had to see what a whiny crybaby he is and that never would have happened if he hadn't hooked up with her. (Not saying she made him that way, saying their "relationship" caused him to show that side of himself.) With his win, though, no good will happen unless Brit wins POV and Matt uses his. Brendon will go after the people whom his gf attacked, which caused them to fight back, instead of the people who were working against her (and him) the whole time. Idiot.

Archived