brendon_villegas.jpg

Name: Brendon Villegas

Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.

Egotistical

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i said it would be hilarious if he won hoh....... :animated_bouncy:

... What a loser and honestly did it take that girl 2 years and 6 months to figure out he's a drama queen. We don't even live with him and we figured it out in 5 weeks. What's wrong with these people?

:animated_rotfl:

So good I sent it to Morty since he doesn't read this forum.

But, I agreed with everything the ex said... just sayin'!

I don't think it's going to be predictable at all. Matt has diamond pov and I'm sure he will use it this week.

well i get my :animated_rotfl: with him winning hoh

britney , ragan , matt are three option i see for block this week

he has already made them have not

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of a Matt/Ragan nomination. Britney wins PoV... takes down Ragan. Matt is up against another Brigade member, he uses Diamond PoV and he replaces himself with Kathy, I assume.

Or it's Britney/Ragan on the block and Matt uses the Diamond PoV on Ragan to assure Britney's exit?

So, many variables... but, we know it's for sure either Britney, Ragan or Kathy leaving this week. It's just a matter of how it happens.

I actually rooted for him once I realized that Twitney, Ragan and Matt would be targets. Matt has the super duper POV so he's safe, but we can't say the same for the Twit and her sidekick. Either way, I'll have two weeks in a row with good evictions.

Matt won't use the POV to save either one of them. There was talk in the bathroom that Ragan and Twit have to go.

Matt asked Enzo if he was safe if he got nom'd and Enzo said "of course you are."

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of a Matt/Ragan nomination. Britney wins PoV... takes down Ragan. Matt is up against another Brigade member, he uses Diamond PoV and he replaces himself with Kathy, I assume.

Or it's Britney/Ragan on the block and Matt uses the Diamond PoV on Ragan to assure Britney's exit?

So, many variables... but, we know it's for sure either Britney, Ragan or Kathy leaving this week. It's just a matter of how it happens.

I think it will be Ragan and the Brigade will use Brit to get Brenda out next and he can go see his witch .Brendon called her one with his logical mind :hahohi:

Archived