Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Brendon - Week 6 HoH

brendon_villegas.jpg

Name: Brendon Villegas

Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.

Egotistical

FYI Brendan...giving up 500K for a woman you only met 5 weeks ago DOES make you an idiot. :animated_wave:

That guy is some handsome but behind that is some scary stuff. Run, Rachel.

This guy is the biggest moron to ever get on television.

He may get a sitcom out of this though.

I belly laugh everytime he says something!

He lived in his fiance's house for 8 mos. What a loser and honestly did it take that girl 2 years and 6 months to figure out he's a drama queen. We don't even live with him and we figured it out in 5 weeks. What's wrong with these people?

well i said it would be hilarious if he won hoh....... :animated_bouncy:

Drama for sure if he wins....I really don't want to hear his pompous ass/mouth all week about his revenge of his lady....

... What a loser and honestly did it take that girl 2 years and 6 months to figure out he's a drama queen. We don't even live with him and we figured it out in 5 weeks. What's wrong with these people?

:animated_rotfl:

So good I sent it to Morty since he doesn't read this forum.

But, I agreed with everything the ex said... just sayin'!

I don't think it's going to be predictable at all. Matt has diamond pov and I'm sure he will use it this week.

Don't think it will come to that CeCi, whoever he is up against, which will surely be Ragan or Brit...he will surely get the votes to stay

and if he is smart he won't show his diamond in the ruff to anyone yet!!

It's going to be Brit and Ragan for sure. Who will go home though?

well i get my :animated_rotfl: with him winning hoh

britney , ragan , matt are three option i see for block this week

he has already made them have not

Congrats Brendon. And thank you for so far being civil to everyone in the house. So far anyway. We'll see what happens later. LOL

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of a Matt/Ragan nomination. Britney wins PoV... takes down Ragan. Matt is up against another Brigade member, he uses Diamond PoV and he replaces himself with Kathy, I assume.

Or it's Britney/Ragan on the block and Matt uses the Diamond PoV on Ragan to assure Britney's exit?

So, many variables... but, we know it's for sure either Britney, Ragan or Kathy leaving this week. It's just a matter of how it happens.

I actually rooted for him once I realized that Twitney, Ragan and Matt would be targets. Matt has the super duper POV so he's safe, but we can't say the same for the Twit and her sidekick. Either way, I'll have two weeks in a row with good evictions.

Matt won't use the POV to save either one of them. There was talk in the bathroom that Ragan and Twit have to go.

Matt asked Enzo if he was safe if he got nom'd and Enzo said "of course you are."

Fill in the blank - Brendon's winning words:

That's what you get when you evict _____________________________!

That's what you get when you evict SATAN'S DAUGHTER!

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of a Matt/Ragan nomination. Britney wins PoV... takes down Ragan. Matt is up against another Brigade member, he uses Diamond PoV and he replaces himself with Kathy, I assume.

Or it's Britney/Ragan on the block and Matt uses the Diamond PoV on Ragan to assure Britney's exit?

So, many variables... but, we know it's for sure either Britney, Ragan or Kathy leaving this week. It's just a matter of how it happens.

I think it will be Ragan and the Brigade will use Brit to get Brenda out next and he can go see his witch .Brendon called her one with his logical mind :hahohi: