Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

Something to ROTFL about.......

Even after being made fun of for even suggesting it, I still believe Lane & Brit knew each other......maybe it's not a BB twist but every time I think they are not, something pulls me back, like hearing on BBAD that Brit goes to Texas for her job, being hotels....& Lane from Texas, selling oil rigs? Must spend a lot of time @ hotels.

On the other hand, I'm originally a northern girl, raised to believe that all people with a southern accent are related :food-smiley-005:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:devilish:

I JUST noticed your signature :-p

We at Team Blonde are ever so pleased to have you

here is your complimentary kitten and rainbow

Yeah she really has to buck up now. If Kathy does go she dodged a bullet but with Kathy gone she has to know the target is squarely on here

-Kyo

Awwwws thanks much! *clicks her heels as she accepts her kitty & rainbow* ("oh, a pink kitten!!")

I'm very happy to be aboard! My Team Blonde girls from the seasons I've watched (sadly not all that many) are of course Brit from this season, Jordan from Season 11, Jessica from Season 8, & Amy from Season 3. Nobody from Season 9 lived up to Team Blonde standards I dare say, & I was busy falling in love during the summer of Season 10 lolz, so I didn't really watch it. What I did see, though, didn't impress me much.

I do think that the producers know Brit draws in ratings whether she's well liked or not (which I think she is, for being a self-described mean girl!), and want to keep her in the game. I can only pray that just as they conspired to keep others in the game (most recently Brendon with a competition tailor made for him, and before that Matt with the Diamond PoV), they will do the same for Britney and 'help' Matt along in his decision of who to put up :devilish: I mean, *they* must be sick of watching Kathy lie about at this point, too! And if they do that (and Britney stays), I expect a competition similar to the Majority Rules which Britney almost won. Some kind of questions about the other houseguests personalities, or even just a regular quiz comp. Either way, I think they'll tip the scales in her direction for the eviction and the upcoming comp.... Or maybe that's just wishful thinking! :grin2: I hope they realize that she's most of what makes this season fun to watch, and act accordingly!

:queen::pooh:

:devilish:

Awwwws thanks much! *clicks her heels as she accepts her kitty & rainbow* ("oh, a pink kitten!!")

I'm very happy to be aboard! My Team Blonde girls from the seasons I've watched (sadly not all that many) are of course Brit from this season, Jordan from Season 11, Jessica from Season 8, & Amy from Season 3. Nobody from Season 9 lived up to Team Blonde standards I dare say, & I was busy falling in love during the summer of Season 10 lolz, so I didn't really watch it. What I did see, though, didn't impress me much.

I do think that the producers know Brit draws in ratings whether she's well liked or not (which I think she is, for being a self-described mean girl!), and want to keep her in the game. I can only pray that just as they conspired to keep others in the game (most recently Brendon with a competition tailor made for him, and before that Matt with the Diamond PoV), they will do the same for Britney and 'help' Matt along in his decision of who to put up :devilish: I mean, *they* must be sick of watching Kathy lie about at this point, too! And if they do that (and Britney stays), I expect a competition similar to the Majority Rules which Britney almost won. Some kind of questions about the other houseguests personalities, or even just a regular quiz comp. Either way, I think they'll tip the scales in her direction for the eviction and the upcoming comp.... Or maybe that's just wishful thinking! :grin2: I hope they realize that she's most of what makes this season fun to watch, and act accordingly!

gag me.

So yesterday Twit gets all excited over a faux Italian tv dinner and I got to thinking how when there were 11 people in the house she said the food bill is $200.00 per week. Seeing the freezer overloaded with the TV dinners made me think that Twitney must have felt so important thinking that BB really went over the food budget this week for them with the fake Italian frozen dinners.

Twitney once again lives up to her nickname.

So yesterday Twit gets all excited over a faux Italian tv dinner and I got to thinking how when there were 11 people in the house she said the food bill is $200.00 per week. Seeing the freezer overloaded with the TV dinners made me think that Twitney must have felt so important thinking that BB really went over the food budget this week for them with the fake Italian frozen dinners.

Twitney once again lives up to her nickname.

:animated_scratchchin: ... I think she mite have just been happy to get foods for her belluh...

A whole frozen dinner is lots better than having to eat raw eggplant by itself. For a week. :popcorn:

I have to say, I havent disliked anyone on Big Brother as much as I dislike Brit since the Nerd Herd. Seriously, this girl is disgusting and I cant wait until she leaves the game and finds out how much she is hated by America. Its one thing to talk about people behind their backs, every season there are people who do it, but they dont go immediately afterwards and act like they are their friend. When there were people that didnt like each other, they did not interact with each other, you knew who was with who. The only other person who I can remember who tried this was James and when the house found out he was doing it, they all turned on him. The reason she has been able to get away with it is because the entire house is againt Rachel and Brenden because they are afraid of them. I mean, our beloved Janelle told the Nerd Herd, "Bye, Bye Bit**es" and we loved her for it. Rachel tells the floaters to grab a life vest and that house of people acts as if she killed a puppy or something. Brit has absolutely nothing to say except to dog people behind their backs and the way she does it is so disgusting, I really cannot stand to listen to her. CBS edits her as this funny, sweet girl when in reality, she is a disgusting human being. When someone stands up to her, she cries and acts as if she is the most innocent person ever. I am beginning to dislike the rest of the house for actually laughing at the things she says and encouraging her to continue doing it Ragen is just as bad as she is, talking about Brenden and Rachel as much as her, but then will act as if he is high and mighty and too good to even interact with Brenden, staying in the HN room all day. Brit is a spoiled rotten child who has a lot of growing up to do and I personally hope she is out of that house soon so I do not have to listen to her ugly, vulger mouth, who talks about vaginia's and such as much as possible, any longer.

America doesn't hate Britney. :flags_unitedstates:

Nope, I don't hate Britney. I just hate the way she acts, the way she talks, how fake she is and that she feels intitled to better treatment than the rest of the world and nothing she does could possibly be wrong. But I was taught it is wrong to hate.....So I just very strongly dislike her. :wacko:

We're "internet geeks" to most of the house guests -- most of them really could care less what we think about them or write about them. We don't know them in real life -- the only opinions which will really ultimately matter to them are the opinions of those they know in real life. Most of the house guests realize they're playing a game. You'll often hear about former house guests who hated each other in the house being friends outside it.

The hating and the cheering for different house guests is something the fans enjoy -- but I don't think any of the house guests have ever held much stock or made life changing decisions based on what a few internet geeks, or "America" thinks (As if America were one entity with the same opinion instead of a country full of very differing opinions and viewpoints) about them.

I love Britney some days and hate her the next -- she's probably not the type of person I'd be friends with in real life -- but I know that I don't really know her.

We're "internet geeks" to most of the house guests -- most of them really could care less what we think about them or write about them. We don't know them in real life -- the only opinions which will really ultimately matter to them are the opinions of those they know in real life. Most of the house guests realize they're playing a game. You'll often hear about former house guests who hated each other in the house being friends outside it.

The hating and the cheering for different house guests is something the fans enjoy -- but I don't think any of the house guests have ever held much stock or made life changing decisions based on what a few internet geeks, or "America" thinks (As if America were one entity with the same opinion instead of a country full of very differing opinions and viewpoints) about them.

I love Britney some days and hate her the next -- she's probably not the type of person I'd be friends with in real life -- but I know that I don't really know her.

excellent post!

I have to say, I havent disliked anyone on Big Brother as much as I dislike Brit since the Nerd Herd. Seriously, this girl is disgusting and I cant wait until she leaves the game and finds out how much she is hated by America. Its one thing to talk about people behind their backs, every season there are people who do it, but they dont go immediately afterwards and act like they are their friend. When there were people that didnt like each other, they did not interact with each other, you knew who was with who. The only other person who I can remember who tried this was James and when the house found out he was doing it, they all turned on him. The reason she has been able to get away with it is because the entire house is againt Rachel and Brenden because they are afraid of them. I mean, our beloved Janelle told the Nerd Herd, "Bye, Bye Bit**es" and we loved her for it. Rachel tells the floaters to grab a life vest and that house of people acts as if she killed a puppy or something. Brit has absolutely nothing to say except to dog people behind their backs and the way she does it is so disgusting, I really cannot stand to listen to her. CBS edits her as this funny, sweet girl when in reality, she is a disgusting human being. When someone stands up to her, she cries and acts as if she is the most innocent person ever. I am beginning to dislike the rest of the house for actually laughing at the things she says and encouraging her to continue doing it Ragen is just as bad as she is, talking about Brenden and Rachel as much as her, but then will act as if he is high and mighty and too good to even interact with Brenden, staying in the HN room all day. Brit is a spoiled rotten child who has a lot of growing up to do and I personally hope she is out of that house soon so I do not have to listen to her ugly, vulger mouth, who talks about vaginia's and such as much as possible, any longer.

I totally agree with everything you said....ESP the Janelle vs Rachel comment....Ive been saying that for a while now...

I know what you mean and feel the same way about Britney.

America doesn't hate Britney. :flags_unitedstates:

I do.

I have to say, I havent disliked anyone on Big Brother as much as I dislike Brit since the Nerd Herd.

[[super condensed for space saving]] :-p

Sorry...didn't mean to condense you post but it was a huge quote.

As I always say you are living in a free country and free to dislike or hate anyone you wish. I won't attack you for hating brit...in fact you'd be hard pressed to get me to attack over anything on this site seeing as this is just a television show.

What I will do however is debate the Rachel comment. You said that we all lost it because of Rachel's floater comment. If you really think that is the only reason people dislike Rachel you should read her post. Among her oldies but always goodies are...

"The floater comment"

Her wild accusation of Matt and Ragan

Her saying she never says B**** when she has

Her incessant "MY MAN" speech (which btw is a very possesive statement)

Her ridiculous house meeting she conducted. It doesn't matter if Ragan brought the idea up

Her ridiculous self-created martyrdom when she says "oh you have no idea how HARD it is to HAVE to nominamte anyone"

Her pathetic alcohol, sex and Vegas discussions

The night she passed out due to alchohol and vomitted on herself

Her horrific treatment towards and equally lost guy who found some way to like her

Her pathetic and all-too-revealing clothing choices

Her talking behind people's backs

Her starting fights and letting HER MAN finish them

I could go on if ya like...Yes people will hate Britney but in fact I see it a different way. I don't understand how people could like Rachel for all her 'glory' and megalomania and self-created delusions and get so upset over Britney's behind-the-back comments. I am sure there are HG's before that have dished out ugliness behind a back and talked lovely to their face shortly after. Admittedly I need a good BB historian for that but I am sure Britney didn't invent this concept on BB.

But like I said...free country :-p

Two things I want to focus on so I will bold them

Bold 1: Nonsense! Britney get's my letters and rainbow every single morning! How dare you! -runs off crying and flailing arms-

Bold 2: On a more serious...clearly...You have no idea how right you are. I see either one of two possibilities when I look at these HG's.

1. They are actors...very possible

2. They are real people who have the same itty bitty bad habits we do except they are amplified a thousand-fold by the stressful situation they are under. If this is real and these hamsters are gunning for 500k then that is stress filled. Anyone's personality has the potential to be amplified largely by a harsh situation. That means the bad traits they have come out in spades and so do the good.

Well said

-Kyo

I dont recall ever seeing such lengthy posts on big brother as the ones here on Big Brother 12. Who has time to read all that? Much less write it.

Eh, then why be here? It's a site to discuss Big Brother. It's for fun. Honestly, I much prefer a longer, well thought-out post than 10 throw-away one liners. :blush: You're here, so you obviously care enough about the show to be part of a community devoted to it. So it's a bit silly, in my opinion, to try and make people feel bad or like they don't have a life because they're taking the time to post something in-depth. People like Kyo and others who contribute a lot are really great additions to the community, and make the site much more enjoyable than if it was just cluttered with little one-liner snarky remarks only (although don't get me wrong, there's a place for those too!). I know my posts tend to be on the long side as well, and could not care less if some people skim over them. They're fun to write. But I would guess that these types of posts are valued by more people than you think.

So keep posting, y'alls! :gossip:

I have to say, I havent disliked anyone on Big Brother as much as I dislike Brit since the Nerd Herd. ..... I mean, our beloved Janelle told the Nerd Herd, "Bye, Bye Bit**es" and we loved her for it. Rachel tells the floaters to grab a life vest and that house of people acts as if she killed a puppy or something.

I shortened your post to save space...

I too think that people gave Janelle a lot more leeway for bad behavior than they are willing to give Rachel. I was a HUGE Janelle fan in both Season 6 and the Allstars Season. I don't hate Rachel like so many others - however I am not a fan either. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way and I can't quite put my finger on it. I do however appreciate her love of the game and her ability to do so well in competitions.

I shortened this post too. I just wanted to say that I read somewhere the other day that Jen and Nick from BB8 are now married. Granted I read it on a chat board and then couldn't seem to find anything on Google to back this up. However, if it's true that goes to support what you said. Nick and Jen were obviously on opposite sides of the house b/c of Danielle's love of Nick and hatred toward Jen. It would be quite funny if they ended up married.

I think so much of what we see on t.v., live feeds, and BBAD is people being put in a stressful situation. I am not a Brit or Ragan or Rachel fan. (Really I don't think I'm a fan of anyone this season! :disappointed: ) However, I am not so sure that Brit or any of the others would be quite to two faced in the real world. I think the stress of constantly being worried about who is out to get you and who is in power would make someone say and do things that they normally wouldn't do.

Archived