Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

This whole Brit thing started out being stupid on Rachel's part because she wants Brendon to put up Matt first.

It's good for Enzo because he wants Brendon to put up Brit (although, he seems to be leaning more & more towards getting Matt out first).

After telling Enzo she & Brendon never discussed him being the sab, 2 min. later she was telling Rach in front of him that they DID discuss it, in a round about way (?!) She was obviously lying and her continuous protests just made it worse.

Thing is, since we all know Matt won't go home if he goes up, putting Brit up would be a sure thing and it will be her own doing! She can look back on this as the moment she got herself evicted.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Britney goes on the block she is gone because Enzo wants all the women in the house gone. Kathy, you're next if you make it through this round. Britney's big mistake was runnig her mouth too much and trying to be the Kathy Griffin of all the Big Brothers.

Thing is, since we all know Matt won't go home if he goes up, putting Brit up would be a sure thing and it will be her own doing! She can look back on this as the moment she got herself evicted.

Yup...got herself evicted...she messed up pretty bad at some points I admit but I will never see it as a real eviction due to Grodner's stunt

Sorry...call me bias if you like but unfair

-Kyo

Yup...got herself evicted...she messed up pretty bad at some points I admit but I will never see it as a real eviction due to Grodner's stunt

-Kyo

I'm with ya, ILD. It has been posted that in other seasons, HG came back into the house. That sucked too but the difference is that when they came back in to play, they had to once again work with the other HGs, like them or not. They couldn't just go in guns blazing and call out anyone they wanted. Since this game was at a point when the noms were going to change, putting her in the house just to stir up crap put bigger targets on some HGs while giving a boost to others.

Maybe its all your fault, ILD. Maybe AG hates Team Blonde and is torpedoing Brit because she's your princess! :animated_scratchchin::smitten:

-Kyo

No worries Kyo.

My gut is still telling me that Matt is going to replace himself with Kathy. Matt is straddling 2 alliances (Brigade and Brit/Rag) Kathy means nothing to him and if by some freak accident Kathy were to win HoH Thursday... she'd probably put Matt up. So... what's best for Matt is Kathy going home...

No worries Kyo.

My gut is still telling me that Matt is going to replace himself with Kathy. Matt is straddling 2 alliances (Brigade and Brit/Rag) Kathy means nothing to him and if by some freak accident Kathy were to win HoH Thursday... she'd probably put Matt up. So... what's best for Matt is Kathy going home...

Agree, Kathy is a goner. With the biggest floater gone maybe the others will kick it up a notch now.

The thing that bugs me about Rachel being bothered by Brit's good-bye message is that Rachel laughed at that comedy bit that Brit and Matt put on in her HoH room when they were running around with her hair extensions on and Matt had on her cop hat. Brit was mimicking Rachel's sayings "who wants to see my HoH room" ..."who wants tequila!"...etc.

Rachel even said on a past show that mocking someone is the sincerest form of flattery (or something along that line) ...

I don't understand why she took offense to it in the good-bye message...probably because she was p*ssed about being evicted...idk.

Anyway....Rachel and Brit cleared the air about that while Rachel was back in the house...Rachel seemed to understand Brit was just kidding around and that more of what she said was edited out. Now Hayden is :stirthepot: ...obviously trying to get Brendon to put Brit up as replacement nom instead of Matt I guess. Usually Hayden just keeps his mouth shut.

Britney was mean to rachel and rachel probably liked britney more than britney liked her. We know that. It doesn't matter. If Britney can luck her way through this and win then good for her and so sad too bad for rachel. Either I have changed or Big Brother has changed. This isn't so much fun for me anymore. Too many inexplicable twists does not a good game make for moi. I like fair.

I'm with ya, ILD. It has been posted that in other seasons, HG came back into the house. That sucked too but the difference is that when they came back in to play, they had to once again work with the other HGs, like them or not. They couldn't just go in guns blazing and call out anyone they wanted. Since this game was at a point when the noms were going to change, putting her in the house just to stir up crap put bigger targets on some HGs while giving a boost to others.

Maybe its all your fault, ILD. Maybe AG hates Team Blonde and is torpedoing Brit because she's your princess! :animated_scratchchin::smitten:

You know what? I am going to make a public apology and declaration. I thought it was awesome back then when Kaysar came back but now I am looking at the situation and it's ridiculous. Amazing...

-Kyo

The thing is, everyone knows they have to take what Rachel says with a grain of salt. They're playing a game where lying is like breathing. In other words, I don't think anything she said to anyone would mess up Britney's(or anyone's)game. No one can really trust anyone here, and they know it.

Going from the feeds, Brendon never saw her. But that didn't prevent Brendon's new BFF's Kathy and Enzo from telling him everything he could possibly want to hear.

Maybe Brit will be safe this week. I can only hope that Brendon sticks with putting up Matt and that Matt puts up Kathy. Its too much to hope that he would put up Enzo.

You know what? I am going to make a public apology and declaration. I thought it was awesome back then when Kaysar came back but now I am looking at the situation and it's ridiculous. Amazing...

-Kyo

when Kaysar came back America voted for him we all knew someone was coming back. Putting Rachel back in the house was stupid and I am not sure what purpose it served other than to cause drama which it did. I just think it was wrong on so many levels. She was talking to everyone like she was some kind of judge asking why they voted her out. Why didn't they let Andrew and kristen come back if was ridiculous and I think it could have interfered with eveyones game.

Brendon does not take her with a grain of salt though.....

exactly...

so this could well be the end of my princess

I am sure many will be pleased

-Kyo

when Kaysar came back America voted for him we all knew someone was coming back. Putting Rachel back in the house was stupid and I am not sure what purpose it served other than to cause drama which it did. I just think it was wrong on so many levels. She was talking to everyone like she was some kind of judge asking why they voted her out. Why didn't they let Andrew and kristen come back if was ridiculous and I think it could have interfered with eveyones game.

I sitll think nobody should come back...but that's fine

and you are right...will Brit get the chance? nope! Because Rach/Bren are Grodner's little puppies

-Kyo

Grrr.

Brit's DR sessions got under my skin last night.

I think Brit's got catty scratch fever. She's gotten so tied up in bad mouthing others, she's totally lost sight of her game. How her mouth/actions reflect on others etc.

I'm disappointed in Brit. :dontgetit:

I saw signs of this before Rachel even came back.. but now she's just totally deconstructing internally I think.

Get it together Brit!

Brit, Brit, Brit!!!! I've accepted the fact that you will be joining Rachel Tequila Reiley in the JH this week :disappointed: .

You were a pleasure to watch, at times I wanted to smack you, but out of the house of idiots that is BB12...you were my favorite idiot! Good luck with Nick and your future, I really think you should try to get "Just the Tip" produced w. Hayden & Ragan! Bye-Bye Brit :animated_wave: ....I hope I'm wrong, but looks like AG wants you out this week!

Archived