Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is the POV, and she rocks the POV's so there is a chance for her yet. Maybe Matt and Lane will wake up to the fact that Hayden and Enzo have become closer to Brendon and want to keep her, doubt it, but you never know in BB.

I think last night in the Have Not room she handled it with a stiff upper lip. She sees the writing on the wall and says she will be enjoy her week and the friends she has made. Way to be Brit. That is the way to handle yourself.

Heres what Iam wondering say Brendon puts up Brit an Ragan,Brit wins the pov,Brendon puts up Matt,at the last Matt uses to DPV Can Matt put Brit back up?Just wondering :animated_scratchchin:

I don't know anything for sure, but I would think that if Brit wins the pov and takes herself OFF, then I don't see how she could be put back with the diamond thing. I would think he would have to pick someone else (which he would just throw Kathy up there, otherwise he'd have to tap into the brigade).

I also agree with someone else earlier who mentioned the women's dwindling numbers. With the exception of Andrew, only women have been booted so far right? Kathy and Brit Brit had better wake up, although at this point, I think it might be too late. Say what you will about the "Brigade", keeping their little secret alliance might just turn out to be brilliant game play (and show how stupid the others are to not SEE the alliance - they aren't exactly subtle).

I don't know anything for sure, but I would think that if Brit wins the pov and takes herself OFF, then I don't see how she could be put back with the diamond thing. I would think he would have to pick someone else (which he would just throw Kathy up there, otherwise he'd have to tap into the brigade).

I also agree with someone else earlier who mentioned the women's dwindling numbers. With the exception of Andrew, only women have been booted so far right? Kathy and Brit Brit had better wake up, although at this point, I think it might be too late. Say what you will about the "Brigade", keeping their little secret alliance might just turn out to be brilliant game play (and show how stupid the others are to not SEE the alliance - they aren't exactly subtle).

Assuming Brendon noms Brit and Ragan, best case scenario would be Brit or Ragan winning PoV...Matt goes up...uses DPoV and then Kathy is put up as replacement...and goes. This saves Matt from showing his loyalty to Ragan. I'm doubtful though that the Brigade would evict Kathy over either Brit/Ragan...Kathy is less of a threat in the long run.

I think Kathy and Brit have to realize it's too late for the women...it is so obvious right now that the men are running the house. They ahve no say right now in what happens with the house. I think they are probably hopeful that they'll just be overlooked for the time being...hoping the guys will all start to go after each other, although with Brendon now finally having a few male friends in the house (fake friends as they are)...he'll for sure not want to risk ticking the guys off and just go after Ragan & Brit.

Britney better stay this week!!!! Love her and while I agree her good bye message was stupid. Britney is just being herself and she isn't going to be fake for anyone. That's what I really love about her. It may cost her this game in the end o well then.

Heres what Iam wondering say Brendon puts up Brit an Ragan,Brit wins the pov,Brendon puts up Matt,at the last Matt uses to DPV Can Matt put Brit back up?Just wondering :animated_scratchchin:

No, because she won POV out right. He would have to put someone else up.

There is the POV, and she rocks the POV's so there is a chance for her yet. Maybe Matt and Lane will wake up to the fact that Hayden and Enzo have become closer to Brendon and want to keep her, doubt it, but you never know in BB.

I think last night in the Have Not room she handled it with a stiff upper lip. She sees the writing on the wall and says she will be enjoy her week and the friends she has made. Way to be Brit. That is the way to handle yourself.

Well, Matt and Lane were saying last night that they would get rid of Ragan and Brit in a heartbeat, but they don't want to and their target is Kathy this week. That each of them, if they won POV, would remove Brit or Ragan. That they don't want to keep Brendon and that they want to get rid of him next week. Meanwhile, Enzo and Hayden are pissed that Matt and Lane are so close to Brit and Ragan and want to get rid of them and keep Brendon to the end. So far, cracks in the Brigade alliance are beginning to show. I figured this was going to happen, because I knew that those guys weren't going to want to go up against each other. They need their outside alliances doing the dirty work for them.

I believe and I hope that Brit wins POV and Brendon puts up Matt. Matt will think long and hard on whether to us the DPOV because he wants to save Ragan. If he's up against Brit, he won't use it. But, there's a chance he will use it to save himself and Ragan, possibly breaking the Brigade alliance. In that instance, Kathy will go home because they will have the votes...Lane, Brit and Matt. This is Brit's fans only hope.

Sorry to make this so long, but one more thing. Just as BB designed an HOH comp for Brendon to win to keep drama in the house, they can do the same for Brit, Ragan or Matt and make it almost impossible for the big guys to win. They want Matt to use the DPOV and they will do everything in their power to make it happen. Otherwise, why would they reintroduce that power back into the game? I haven't seen the DPOV since it premiered many seasons ago.

And, before some of you say that I'm crazy thinking that BB had a hand in making it possible for Brendon to win HOH last night, who else has the strength and stamina to win something like that. That is a new comp that they introduced and it's something they stole from Survivor which is geared for someone like Brendon. Think about it. If Brendon hadn't won, how much drama would there be in the house this week. It would be last week redux, sans the drama queen herself.

Britney better stay this week!!!! Love her and while I agree her good bye message was stupid. Britney is just being herself and she isn't going to be fake for anyone. That's what I really love about her. It may cost her this game in the end o well then.

In the Brendon thread I was challenged (very respectfully) to say what I dislike about Britney. I responded but not long since it IS the Brendon thread and I don't want to hijack.

My problem is she is smart and sweet BUT only when she isn't threatened. Her issue is a complete lack of social control. I am sure all of us have had a moment in our lives where we just wanna dig in and tear someone to pieces. It's ok not to admit but I will. I am a human being and bound to make dreadful and stupid mistakes. The thing is most of us don't say those things aloud because it just isn't how society works. I am a man who has built his life on honesty even if it hurts someone but if your only process is to harm someone with words...better to leave them inside. Her cattiness doesn't solve anything and in the context of the game it makes it very easy for people to want her to leave

She is a hurt little girl and I think that's one of the things I love about her. Not her actions per se but the fact that I see a little girl trapped inside who is vulnerable and has no clue how to relate to others. Thing is she hasn't faced whatever may be hurting her. I listened to her comments about her mother and it sounds like she has some damage.

just my thoughts but I did want to prove I can be real

Love you Brit!

-Kyo

Britney thread. Britney thread. Britney thread.

My whole post was about Brit and how she can overcome her situation. Yes, I spoke about the other members in the house, but it was all game talk and what could happen when and how it effects Britney. Go back and read it and give it another chance.

I want Britney to stay. She's the only one who brings some fun into the house. Sure, she talks behind peoples backs but almost all the HGs in every season have done the same. And most of the things she says are things that are said here on the boards. But she is playing the game and she puts herself out there. She may open her mouth at the wrong times and put herself in the trick bag because of it but she's be the first to admit that her mouth gets her in trouble. House is boring now. Without her, it will be like nap time at the nursing home.

I want Britney to stay. She's the only one who brings some fun into the house. Sure, she talks behind peoples backs but almost all the HGs in every season have done the same. And most of the things she says are things that are said here on the boards. But she is playing the game and she puts herself out there. She may open her mouth at the wrong times and put herself in the trick bag because of it but she's be the first to admit that her mouth gets her in trouble. House is boring now. Without her, it will be like nap time at the nursing home.

Yeah, her and Ragan. For that matter, Enzo and Lane as well. Those are the funniest people in the house. Enzo and Lane crack me up together sometimes.

Hmm.

At this point I'm not sure how I feel about Britney. Last week I pretty much hated her -- but that's because I felt like she lost total sight of the game, and gave into obsessive cattiness. She was also gunning for people I wanted to stay in the house so .. (I wonder if I hate her, or just what she was doing?)

Now I'm still kind of on the fence. I think its very possible she'll be on the block this week.

I also think her only chance to save herself is to win POV.

But on the flip side if she were to win POV -- 4 pov wins would start to make her look way way too dangerous to the other Hg's.

I guess at this point I'm not rooting for her, but I'm not rooting for her to leave either. If I had to pick between her or Ragan to want to keep I'd want to keep Brit.

:animated_scratchchin:

I don't think Brittany is going to be there much longer. It sounds like she's going to be nominated. Unless she pulls out another POV win she's a gonner.

If she goes, for me, there is no more reason to watch Big Brother 12. :giljotiini:

I'd say for the most part, she's still the lively and upbeat HG, and veryone will have a "down" moment or two.

Like earlier today, she was educating the other HG's on Europe, and some of it's history; it'd be one dull house without her.

Brit thinks it's a backdoor Brit plan...:giggle:

She's so cute...;)

Brendon promised he wouldn't back door Brit. He originally even out right told her he wanted to nom her. So she musta made -some- deal with him to stay. I keep hoping that it's a serious deal and not just a fakey fake deal. I wanted her, Rach and Bren to ally. And in the event Rach came back into the house, between bren and brit's pov wins and rach's hoh wins they'd be an unstoppable 3some. well .. almost unstoppable.

Kinda hard to theorycraft on a twist that hasn't happened yet.

Truthfully I think Bren is in the house entirely alone and has been since Rach/Andrew left. I also think that Britney plays much like Jun in BB4. She will be friends with whomever she has to for that week.

I'd love to see double eviction Brit and Kathy out the same night. Bring Rachel back and have the rest take down the Brigade.

After you take Brit and Kathy out of the game, that pretty much just leaves the Brigade.. not too many to take them out

Archived