Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

I dont care how funny Britney is. In real life if she acted the way she acts on Big Brother she would get herself in trouble fast. Britney doesnt have to backstab the way she does. It is unnecessary and no more attractive for her to do it than anyone else on the show. With Britney it has reached pandemic proportions. It is basically all that she does by way of convo.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally didn't buy her response to Ragan's big lovefest over her, telling her how much he loved her, blah blah blah. It

almost looked like she was having to suppress laughing in his face.

But she finally mustered some fake tears and even said she loved him back.

I totally didn't buy her response to Ragan's big lovefest over her, telling her how much he loved her, blah blah blah. It

almost looked like she was having to suppress laughing in his face.

But she finally mustered some fake tears and even said she loved him back.

I wanted to (in Britney's words) throw up on myself and hang myself when I heard that.. there is nothing caring and sweet about that little girl, she has a lot of growing up to do. I love a funny quip and witty comebacks as much as the next person but its the constant personal insults everyday, allllll day. I just want someone to say to her "OKAY BRITNEY WE F'ING GET IT! YOU DONT LIKE RACHEL AND BRENDON!!!"

I dont care how funny Britney is. In real life if she acted the way she acts on Big Brother she would get herself in trouble fast. Britney doesnt have to backstab the way she does. It is unnecessary and no more attractive for her to do it than anyone else on the show. With Britney it has reached pandemic proportions. It is basically all that she does by way of convo.

weellllll that's part of the game

stab stab stab

-draws his dagger and thrusts cutting himself-

NURSE!

-Kyo

LOL, sorry, i dont know how to copy/paste someone else's post so I'm just doing it the old fashioned way.

"You said that we all lost it because of Rachel's floater comment. If you really think that is the only reason people dislike Rachel you should read her post. Among her oldies but always goodies are..."

I never said anything about "we all" lost it because of Rachel's floater comment, I said the houseguests act like she killed a puppy or something. I could care less what people outside of the house think of Rachel, I am speaking about the way the houseguests talk about Rachel and Brenden behind their backs. They have said much worse, much more disgusting, much more hurtful and personal than Rachel and Brenden have even come close to and yet they continue to act as if they are all high and mighty. Better than Rachel and Brenden and if nothing else, they have acted much worse. I think Brit, Ragen and Matt are even worse just because of the way they justify it. And no, America may not hate Brit, but I would bet there are a lot more people that dislike her, lol than than like her and it wont take long after she is out of that house to find that out.

What amuses me most about Britney is that she's got a big mouth and no backbone to back it up. She cowers if anyone dares to confront her. When she was attacking Brenden and he called her "3 feet of nothing" she practically had a break down - crying and turning the situation around to make it seem like Brenden's attack was brutal. That was laughable.

I agree with you and Brit is playing the game. I want to hear people bashing other HG's. Especially the ones I don't like. It's entertaining. I don't get it when BB fans complain about it. If I'm not hearing game talk, I want to hear bashing. Brit may be catty or whatever, but at least she hasn't called someone a name as heinous as Enzo calling her a "cu". That's just beyond the pale to me. Even Evel Dick did not stoop that low.

yeah Enzo calling her that totally eclipses the insults she made about Rachel and Brendon's families, yup.

LOL, sorry, i dont know how to copy/paste someone else's post so I'm just doing it the old fashioned way.

"You said that we all lost it because of Rachel's floater comment. If you really think that is the only reason people dislike Rachel you should read her post. Among her oldies but always goodies are..."

I never said anything about "we all" lost it because of Rachel's floater comment, I said the houseguests act like she killed a puppy or something. I could care less what people outside of the house think of Rachel, I am speaking about the way the houseguests talk about Rachel and Brenden behind their backs. They have said much worse, much more disgusting, much more hurtful and personal than Rachel and Brenden have even come close to and yet they continue to act as if they are all high and mighty. Better than Rachel and Brenden and if nothing else, they have acted much worse. I think Brit, Ragen and Matt are even worse just because of the way they justify it. And no, America may not hate Brit, but I would bet there are a lot more people that dislike her, lol than than like her and it wont take long after she is out of that house to find that out.

Dear congreagation!

I quote from the book of Rachel :-p

"Oh you gotta be a b**** just because you are gay?"

I find that pretty darn ugly no matter how Rachel can spin it

Now I will admit Britney has said more nasty things than B/R but I cn't agree they'd acted worse...different and equal but not worse

Britney has lied, talked behind backs and it is no different that when pretty much every HG around has done.

I can't say Rachel and Brendon talk behind backs but it's ok because what they say isn't quite as nasty as Britney. Calling Ragan out and insulting him as gay then getting pset about being attacked as a waitress and being shocked about it is ridiculous. I find the entirity of Rachel's personality far more vile than a young girl who clearly hasn't matured and does the same thing as most teenagers I see. Rather, I see an old woman who is VEGAS and uses that as her excuse to be vapid, rude, and mean.

-Kyo

Britney probably makes fun of everybody else in hopes that she escapes being the target of same. Generally, people who constantly talk about others and make fun of others hone that capability as a reasonable defense. Comedians admit that they are some of the most insecure people on the planet.

Britney probably makes fun of everybody else in hopes that she escapes being the target of same. Generally, people who constantly talk about others and make fun of others hone that capability as a reasonable defense. Comedians admit that they are some of the most insecure people on the planet.

oooh

that just made me shiver. How very Freudian of you :-p

VERY well said

still love her though :-p

-Kyo

I agree with you and Brit is playing the game. I want to hear people bashing other HG's. Especially the ones I don't like. It's entertaining. I don't get it when BB fans complain about it. If I'm not hearing game talk, I want to hear bashing. Brit may be catty or whatever, but at least she hasn't called someone a name as heinous as Enzo calling her a "cu". That's just beyond the pale to me. Even Evel Dick did not stoop that low.

Evel Dick didn't stoop that low? He said he wanted to rape Jen with "C" word until she bled to death.

Nope, didn't stoop that low at all.

I will NEVER forget that comment because it is the most vile thing I have heard in my 36 years.

I quote from the book of Rachel :-p

"Oh you gotta be a b**** just because you are gay?"

I find that pretty darn ugly no matter how Rachel can spin it

-Kyo

To be honest, I'm just going to say from the get I have a hard time talking about this subject without coming off like I'm homophobic. So I am saying upfront to anyone who might be reading this -- I am really honestly NOT trying to sound offensive. So bare with me, this is a bit of a tricky subject to navigate.

Within the gay community some guys are queens. They're the gay men who come across as more effeminate. They tend to be slightly smaller in build, they talk with their hands, they're more openly emotional, and more prone to tears. They're also very dramatic people.

I'm going to say up front that this is the stereotype. I'm also going to go out on a ledge here and say stereotypes exist for a reason. "Dumb Blonde" is a common stereotype. Not all blondes are dumb, but it would be completely foolish to argue that some blondes weren't dumb. The dumb blonde stereotype came about from the "blonde bimbo" persona popularized in books and movies. Stereotype's in and of themselves exist because there is a population of people which embody, or characterize these traits. It's unfair to label all people with the same label, and say all blonde's are dumb, or all gay men are queens. But to deny that some blondes are dumb and some gay men are queens is to deny the obvious.

That being said -- Ragan acts queenly and for lack of a better word, bitchy. I think you misquoted Rachel as well, I believe she said "Oh you gotta be a b**** because you are gay?" (I don't believe she used the word 'just'. My definition of her statement is, why do you have to act like a stereotype just because you can? ie: Why do you have to act like a queen just because you're gay. Ie: Why can't you just be yourself? Why do you have to hide behind being gay, to justify how you act.

Granted, I am going to admit I might be reading too much into what she said. I like Rachel, where as I know many people don't. I don't like Ragan that much -- and never frankly have. Because I think for a college professor he acts like a kid, not someone who is suppose to help shape the minds of our young people. And those are my own personal biases. And they could potentially effect my opinion of what went down (because I am not perfect). One of the reasons that I have always liked Rachel -- is she doesn't hide the fact she's a bit of a bitch. She also doesn't think before she speaks -- she's honest in the way she talks. I think what she said wasn't politically correct. But I think -- it held Ragan accountable, the same way Ragan held Rachel accountable for her issues. I think Ragan won the set, of their argument to be sure. And even if I dislike him, some of what he said to Rachel -- she certainly needed to hear. But I think some of what Rachel said, Ragan ALSO needed to hear.

I have a feeling those two -will- be friends after the show. I'm still irritated that they didn't show Rachel and Ragan making up on air. They BOTH admitted they were wrong and said things they shouldn't have.

-----------

Since this is a Britney Thread, more on the Britney Topic. I think that Britney is one of those people who feeds off her interaction with other people, when she's around catty bitchy people she acts bitchy. When she's not .. she acts less catty, more likeable.

To be honest, I'm just going to say from the get I have a hard time talking about this subject without coming off like I'm homophobic. So I am saying upfront to anyone who might be reading this -- I am really honestly NOT trying to sound offensive. So bare with me, this is a bit of a tricky subject to navigate.

Within the gay community some guys are queens. They're the gay men who come across as more effeminate. They tend to be slightly smaller in build, they talk with their hands, they're more openly emotional, and more prone to tears. They're also very dramatic people.

I'm going to say up front that this is the stereotype. I'm also going to go out on a ledge here and say stereotypes exist for a reason. "Dumb Blonde" is a common stereotype. Not all blondes are dumb, but it would be completely foolish to argue that some blondes weren't dumb. The dumb blonde stereotype came about from the "blonde bimbo" persona popularized in books and movies. Stereotype's in and of themselves exist because there is a population of people which embody, or characterize these traits. It's unfair to label all people with the same label, and say all blonde's are dumb, or all gay men are queens. But to deny that some blondes are dumb and some gay men are queens is to deny the obvious.

That being said -- Ragan acts queenly and for lack of a better word, bitchy. I think you misquoted Rachel as well, I believe she said "Oh you gotta be a b**** because you are gay?" (I don't believe she used the word 'just'. My definition of her statement is, why do you have to act like a stereotype just because you can? ie: Why do you have to act like a queen just because you're gay. Ie: Why can't you just be yourself? Why do you have to hide behind being gay, to justify how you act.

Granted, I am going to admit I might be reading too much into what she said. I like Rachel, where as I know many people don't. I don't like Ragan that much -- and never frankly have. Because I think for a college professor he acts like a kid, not someone who is suppose to help shape the minds of our young people. And those are my own personal biases. And they could potentially effect my opinion of what went down (because I am not perfect). One of the reasons that I have always liked Rachel -- is she doesn't hide the fact she's a bit of a bitch. She also doesn't think before she speaks -- she's honest in the way she talks. I think what she said wasn't politically correct. But I think -- it held Ragan accountable, the same way Ragan held Rachel accountable for her issues. I think Ragan won the set, of their argument to be sure. And even if I dislike him, some of what he said to Rachel -- she certainly needed to hear. But I think some of what Rachel said, Ragan ALSO needed to hear.

I have a feeling those two -will- be friends after the show. I'm still irritated that they didn't show Rachel and Ragan making up on air. They BOTH admitted they were wrong and said things they shouldn't have.

-----------

Since this is a Britney Thread, more on the Britney Topic. I think that Britney is one of those people who feeds off her interaction with other people, when she's around catty bitchy people she acts bitchy. When she's not .. she acts less catty, more likeable.

I like your insight. Very well put!

It wouldn't have been a fun week if Britney had not stirred the pot. Enzo, Hayden and Lane are so busy sucking up and being so nicey nice it is boring.

I love Enzo....but if you ask me, he is the floater. Of course I am pulling for Enzo. I sure hope Karma doesn't come back on Matt for telling that big fat lie about his wife being ill!

Look at what happened when Monet left. She may still be catty but nothing like when Monet was around. As soon as she found another person then BAM...back to her old ways

-Kyo

Look at what happened when Monet left. She may still be catty but nothing like when Monet was around. As soon as she found another person then BAM...back to her old ways

-Kyo

I agree. I have found when time appropriate she is very kind and shows her heart.

I didn't know he called her that! But yeah honestly, Enzo & Ragan were my Brit "co-favorites", but he's really let me down with the way that he treats Britney. All he does is say "A 22 year old fucking girl?", that's his constant refrain. Why should her age or her sex make him think any less of her (uh ohs, are my feminist tendencies showing? :lipsrsealed2: )? I know that he loves his wife, but he must have some issues towards women with the way he treats Britney. I think he feels a bit threatened by her since she's so quick witted and independent, and can give as good as she gets. He didn't like Rachel either just because she was so annoying, but he *never* talked about anyone else like he does about Brit. I think he felt Rachel was more like a 'typical' ditsy girl, and that may suit him better than a strong girl. I don't know, I'm rambling. It's just a feeling I get from him. I really wish they could have teamed up. :sadwalk:

:queen::pooh:

I just think Enzo is weak and Britt seems like an easy target for him. He's jealous of her because in his mind, she took Matt and Lane away from him and he feels threatened by her. Also because he can't stand the thought of a 22 year old young woman winning that money. But, she's playing the game. All he can do is rely on the Brigade to protect him and beg not to be put on the block. Because he's certainly not winning anything to keep himself safe or protect his alliance. I used to like Enzo, but right now, he's just coming off as a crass leech to me.

I'm not a Britney fan, but as I sit her and watch this show I see what others like in her. Her quick wits are funny. I thought she was really funny when she was in the DR making fun of Kathy's performance in the POV competition.

And honestly I think the only reason I'm not a Britney fan is because I don't see her playing the social side of the game very well. She has one a few POV's which shows she's a good game player. However, she has never been in a real alliance unless you count Monet. My favorite players have always been the ones who can manipulate other players and form alliances. And winning comps helps too.

I thought her social game is being well played. She rebounded well after Monet left. She could have completely crumbled. She became friends with Rachel (as far as Rachel knows, they still are friends), got closer to Lane, Ragan and Matt, and now she's in a pseudo alliance with Ragan and Matt (which very well may turn into a real alliance).

yeah Enzo calling her that totally eclipses the insults she made about Rachel and Brendon's families, yup.

I never heard her comment about Rachel's family. But when a grown man tells her that her fiance is screwing everything walking while she's in the house, and she responds that she can understand why his family doesn't talk to him now, that's defending yourself. If you attack my family personally, I'm going to attack yours based on what you've said in the house.

But basically, yeah calling a woman a "cu*t" certainly eclipses everything said, in my opinion.

Yeah, that's probably true about Rachel, Brendon, Enzo and Kathy as well. Probably the reason why they talk about people and make fun of them as well.

Denise, did you not get the hint when Ceci edited that word out of one of your other posts?

Okay, I edited it. Feel better? Geez, I'm quoting what Enzo said. It is what it is and relevant to the conversation. What am I supposed to use for the word instead, "candy"? You tell me.

And next time I'd appreciate it if you PM'd me with your concern for my posts, instead of being passive/aggressive and trying to call me out because you disagree with what I'm saying.

I don't care if you use the word a thousand ways from Sunday.... but it's against Morty's policy..... throw a couple of asterisk's in place of a couple of letters, it's really not that hard

It doesn't matter anyway.... I've put your posts on ignore, so post whatever you want..

Archived