Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

I noticed this season it is not bikini's in the house 24/7 like some seasons. Granted there are only 2 girls left but it was nice to see them in regular clothes a lot. Some seasons they got up and put on their bathing suits and wore them all day. ugg. (I'm just jealous because I don't have that 20's body anymore)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed this season it is not bikini's in the house 24/7 like some seasons. Granted there are only 2 girls left but it was nice to see them in regular clothes a lot. Some seasons they got up and put on their bathing suits and wore them all day. ugg. (I'm just jealous because I don't have that 20's body anymore)

:animated_rotfl: LOL I feel ya Marty.

I don't care if you use the word a thousand ways from Sunday.... but it's against Morty's policy..... throw a couple of asterisk's in place of a couple of letters, it's really not that hard

It doesn't matter anyway.... I've put your posts on ignore, so post whatever you want..

You must care. But, whatever floats your boat.

I agree. I have found when time appropriate she is very kind and shows her heart.

oh yes...you can see sweet childlike moments in her...they are there...ok granted they are like 20 feet down!

but they are there :-p

If my princess won HoH...maybe Hayden and Enzo...BUT you got Lane in her ear now

-Kyo

If Brendon is in the house, she'll put him up first, with one of the other stooges as a pawnanimated_rotfl.gif

oh yes yes you are right. I forgot he was in the house. Brendon and Enzo.

I not a Britney fan but she does keep the house a rockin. (Not a fan of any of these yaywhos!)

There's other HGs I'd like to see out of the house before her.....like Matt and Ragan and we know Kathy is going

tonight!

jmho!

I hope she goes far in this game--Would love to see her get HOH and put Enzo out on his buttocks. She is witty, and yes, catty, but it is really funny and her diary sessions are great. She may have came from privilege, as evident in her travel stories, but she holds a job and just because your parents are set, does not mean you are spoiled. And anyways, what is wrong with being a little spoiled if you can balance it all out. I think she has herself together very well. She dresses pretty conservative, which is a nice change for the house. Go Brit ! !

Archived