Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops my bad, you're right. I just want Brit to stay and Brendan somehow out. Think that Brit could handle her own better with the Brigade.

She's got to win comps or she's toast. Enzo really is gunning for her, so that means Hayden is too, and even Lane is throwing her to the wolves when he is in the room with Enzo/Hayden. I'm surprised he is so willing to let her go, can't he see what Enzo and Hayden are doing? I wish he would stick by her.

Britney is getting screwed here, b/c Rachel was talking about how Britney badmouthed her in her goodbye message. Rachel shouldn't be allowed to talk about things that she's seen that the others haven't.

I also hope Rachel can't influence Brendon's decision at all, b/c she'd probably tell him to nominate Britney.

Britney is getting screwed here, b/c Rachel was talking about how Britney badmouthed her in her goodbye message. Rachel shouldn't be allowed to talk about things that she's seen that the others haven't.

I also hope Rachel can't influence Brendon's decision at all, b/c she'd probably tell him to nominate Britney.

This is absolute bull crap. Look I get if people are mad at Brit and want her gone...ok I hate it but I can handle that

But this is so ridiculously unfair...HG's see things that HG's aren't supposed to see...

screw you BB

-Kyo

This is absolute bull crap. Look I get if people are mad at Brit and want her gone...ok I hate it but I can handle that

But this is so ridiculously unfair...HG's see things that HG's aren't supposed to see...

screw you BB

-Kyo

I hope Rachel never sees Brendan on her 24 hours back, but the other HG's will certainly tell Brendan. I don't like this either...

Brittany told Brendnan that she couldn't promise to keep him safe and he tells Brittany that he wants people to have a chance to win POV. So which one is playing with integrity now?

He told her he wanted her to have a chance to play in POV but Lane didn't request Brit, he requested HAYDEN which went against what Bren had been told what would happen.

If she gets back doored this week, it's not because that was Bren's original intention.

I thought they picked names out of a bag, no choices...... unless they got houseguest choice... i honestly haven't paid to much attention this season to the pov choosing part, but thats how it's been in the past

I completely agree with you lala! Totally unfair to Brit and the rest of the house!

I hope Rachel never sees Brendan on her 24 hours back, but the other HG's will certainly tell Brendan. I don't like this either...

Brendon wil be influenced by Rachel, if not directly, then by hearsay. - done deal. & BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:(

she is a very mean spirited person she is so mad because Brendon will not be miserable all week. As much as Rach got on my nerves she never talked about others in the house the way Britt and Reagan do. That fact that she is mad because people she thinks are her friends will talk to Brendon this week cracks me up what will she do if she finds out what the boys think of her behavior.

lmao! I can't wait!

Looks like Rachel maybe just helped Britney stay in the house actually more then anything. Will see if she gets her a chance to talk to Brendon that may screw Britney.

Brittany is out. Enzo and Haydon both know that Rachel didnt come out to attack Brittney - and Rachel NEVER threw Hayden under the bus or Enzo when given the opportunity to tell Brittney that they were the ones that brought this all up. Brittney is going to be in shock when she sees the feeds. These guys are playing all the girls...too bad Brittney isnt smart enough to follow along.

She really did say it tho, Britney I mean...She is lying thru he cosmetically altered teeth...

So did she say it? I really wasn't sure if she was lying or not as I did not see this conversation.

So did she say it? I really wasn't sure if she was lying or not as I did not see this conversation.

Britney never said that Enzo was the sab - she was guessing who Brendon was alluding to. Britney's telling the truth and Rachel is either just lying or totally mistaken.

Rachel is totally lying on Britney. Britney never said anything that Rachel claimed she said but this is all payback for that goodbye message, I mean seriously Britney you couldnt fake a nice goodbye to her, she is part of the jury, duhrrr!. Britney was too concerned about looking cute and witty for TV and she SCREWED HERSELF... if she goes up, she is done and thats a good thing.

Right at the end of BBAD it sounded like Britney got caught in a Lie ... she told Enzo that Brendon never brought his name up but when Rach confronted her she said Brendon was hinting and she said Enzo's name or something like that ... However it came out she did say her and Brendon talked about Enzo possibly being the sab ...

Brittney DID say it. What feeds were you watching. Brittney lies ALL THE TIME!

britney was agreeing with the statement made by Rachal, she didnt outright say Enzo is the sab, they were alluding to who it may be.. Britney wasnt like im am sure it is Enzo... Rachel is lying on her but this is good because this will help her get evicted.

No, she didnt outright say its Enzo, but she couldnt know that for sure, anyway. She said she "thought" it might be him. Britney brought up his name, for Godsake. This wasnt Rachel's doing and Rachel is being blamed unfairly. But, I have to say - its Britney that is now making a big deal of this. Notice how she has spent the entire night trying to plead her case with Enzo and anyone else that will listen?

Rachel could care less. The damage has been done. Britney's night is ruined and that made the whole night worthwhile!

No, she didnt outright say its Enzo, but she couldnt know that for sure, anyway. She said she "thought" it might be him. Britney brought up his name, for Godsake. This wasnt Rachel's doing and Rachel is being blamed unfairly. But, I have to say - its Britney that is now making a big deal of this. Notice how she has spent the entire night trying to plead her case with Enzo and anyone else that will listen?

Rachel could care less. The damage has been done. Britney's night is ruined and that made the whole night worthwhile!

no please dont get me wrong I'm happy this happened.. I'm not blaming Rachel for doing anything, I want Britney gone too.. she took Rachel's bait. Rachel is claiming she outright said it and mentioned no one else when that didnt happen, that fight was perfect timing. Britney is such a poor debater, they were having a hypothetical conversation everyone is under suspect of being the SAB so everyone's name will be mentioned, it was a total trap and she fell in it.

Archived