Britney - Week 6

CeCiMom

Oh Brit Brit... I'm very worried for you. Brendon will surely put you on the block, and even if you win PoV Matt will be the other/replacement nominee, and will use the diamond PoV. Let's just hope everyone sees Ragan as a larger threat (although that makes me sad as well :-( ) I hate that this happened. Props to Brendon, they gave him the competition he's been asking for, tailor made for him and he took it and ran with it. Brit, why couldn't you have played nice just a little longer? :sadangel:

:queen::pooh:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

animated_rotfl.gifShe is cracking me up. She thought she was a hot shot this week making fun of Brendon and now she's eating slop and worrying about being on the block.

Don't these people ever learn things can change in that house in a heartbeat?

I'm thinking Ragan will be leaving the house this week and not Brit but it all depends on the next 24 hours.

LOL yeah Brittney was NOT thnking things through! In HER mind she was thinking the whole house hated Brenda's guts, were all going to fight hard for HOH and put Brenda up. She thinks it's just an amazing coincidence that he won again. She has no idea how orchestrated this was!

Based on her goodbye speech to Rachel, it sure looks like she's already concluded she can't win this game and is going for

2nd place. Stupid girl, you won't even make final four.

And to think she MIGHT have gotten farther than that if she would only have played nice with Brendon and Rachel. Her

spoiled, mean-spirited self just can't get the hang of this game.

laughing my fat ass off.

karma, boy I tell ya, karma.

Britney clearly is one of those people who thinks that the extra fork at dinner is there in case she drops one.

omg. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Being mean gets nobody nothing in that house. How can they not know that? Britney should have stayed away from the ugly professor and quit the stand up routine. Did she think she was being paid when they no doubt encouraged her to act up?

She had no idea how bad she ruined her game by not siding with Brenchel. They were the only ones that had her back. She'll realize how stupid it was when the Brigade show themselves and vote her out.

She had no idea how bad she ruined her game by not siding with Brenchel. They were the only ones that had her back. She'll realize how stupid it was when the Brigade show themselves and vote her out.

i cant wait.. she thinks Lane will be her saving grace. :animated_rotfl:

I started off liking Brit but she's got on my last nerve ..

I just wanna quote janelle to her "bye bye bitches.."

She's crafty though so she might manage to escape.

I started out liking Britney also but now she's just getting on my nerves. Her performance reminds me of the king's jester. She makes fun of Rachel, Brendon and a couple of others to get favor from the ones in charge. She acts like a buffoon most of the time and I have lost all respect for her antics. Wouldn't be sorry to see her go next week.

One other thing, haven't the women in the house noticed their dwindling numbers? Don't they realize unless they bring their game that the guys will pick them off? Neither Britney or Kathy have any real alliances.

Yep! I too really like Britney at first but this last week she really got on my nerves and was so catty! I really wanted a "nice" girl in the house this season. Brit is blowing it!

Based on her goodbye speech to Rachel, it sure looks like she's already concluded she can't win this game and is going for

2nd place. Stupid girl, you won't even make final four.

Yeah, I was surprised by her stupidity when I saw her goodbye speech to Rachel too.

Talk about burning bridges.

There is a certain etiquette you have to follow when the jury house becomes active.

Enzo had a great goodbye speech to Rach even though we all know he didn't like her.

At least he'll get her vote if it comes down to it.

"I wish you were on my team"

Nicely done, Enzo.

Yeah, I was surprised by her stupidity when I saw her goodbye speech to Rachel too.

There is a certain etiquette you have to follow when the jury house becomes active.

Enzo had a great goodbye speech to Rach even though we all know he didn't like her.

Nicely done, Enzo.

Enzo isnt stupid. Britney is. Talk about parents being humiliated at their children's behavior. I hope her parents arent watching the feeds. She could learn something from Brendon. But she wont. She's stupid.

Bye Bye Twitney. I told you she would be Rachel's present next week. :animated_rotfl:

If Britney goes next week I would love for Rachel to say "Who wants to see their Jury House Room??" When Britney enters the Jury House

And of course have a bubble bath waiting for her :animated_rotfl:

Though I would love to see Ragan go first, he doesnt deserve the 20K!!

I jsut have a feeling Kathy will be going this week :(

Uhg it is scary we have agreed so much the past few seasons It makes me want to take a shower ;)

Ceci - Meh whatcha gonna do? I stay loyal and won't give up on her until she walks (which may be very soon) and I know many people will delight at her departure as much as I delighted at Rachel's. It's how the game is...we as fans get almost as involved emotionally as some of the HG's. I've had my good years with Dani winning second place and my bad years...looks as if this is going to be one of them

However...to all of you who loathe Britney I say this. If she walks this week (or any week) I can promise you I will stand up and take it like a man. Fair is fair

good luck princess!

Signed,

Your (possibly only remaining) fan and lover!

-Kyo

I'm a Brit fan. She's young and Rachel was one crazy lady, both contributing factors to her bitchiness, so to me, it's meh. She can stay if she wins POV, and we know she is capable of that! If she does go, however, I hope we can all agree she leaves courtesy of the Brigade. Its their gameplay that got her to feel comfortable enough to burn her R/B bridge and their gameplay that won B HOH.

Ceci - Meh whatcha gonna do? I stay loyal and won't give up on her until she walks (which may be very soon) and I know many people will delight at her departure as much as I delighted at Rachel's. It's how the game is...we as fans get almost as involved emotionally as some of the HG's. I've had my good years with Dani winning second place and my bad years...looks as if this is going to be one of them

However...to all of you who loathe Britney I say this. If she walks this week (or any week) I can promise you I will stand up and take it like a man. Fair is fair

good luck princess!

Signed,

Your (possibly only remaining) fan and lover!

-Kyo

and that's why we love ya, Kyo. I still can't believe you missed last season. You would have been Jordan's biggest fan.

and that's why we love ya, Kyo. I still can't believe you missed last season. You would have been Jordan's biggest fan.

I could almost cry...

I saw Jordan at the PoV comp...cute...spark of life...adorable...RIGHT up mya lley and she WON!!

Why gods! Why did I do it!!! :-p

it's only a game right? Now if you'll excuse me I just learned about Jordan and Britney might leave...I have some fetal-thumbsucking to do in my sock drawer :-p

-Kyo

Britney is the new rachel. It had to happen. She should have listened to Rachel and put personal whatever aside and aligned with them to get the people out of the house who will, given the chance, get her out sooner than later. But no, her mouth and listening to that godawful freakazoid know it all ragan got the best of her and now theres a good chance she will pay for it.

Nicely done, Enzo.

Oh, but that's the highest form of flattery, isn't it to imitate someone? (according to Rachel) Britney, hold your horses. It's going to be a crazy week for you. I can't believe Brendon won. Lol. He never wins anything (except one PoV?). I guess he was just determined.

Archived