Sly

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

male version of kathy

both suck at comps

either intentionally or not

but nonetheless should be safe this week

Enzo is following Brendon around like a little puppy. Everyone else is in the Have Not room. He says little comments to throw the rest of his Brigade under the bus. He says .... ya I dunno... I dunno. No loyalty to his Brigade.

So...Enzo finally playing the game...having to kiss up to the HoH. He'll only have to do that until after PoV ceremony...just a couple of days.

It is kind of funny...everyone (but Enzo) was hanging in the have-not room...Brendon is pissed that they're not kissing his @ss! :giggle:

Brendon even put his ear against the wall to see if he could hear them all...:animated_rotfl:

So...Enzo finally playing the game...having to kiss up to the HoH. He'll only have to do that until after PoV ceremony...just a couple of days.

It is kind of funny...everyone (but Enzo) was hanging in the have-not room...Brendon is pissed that they're not kissing his @ss! :giggle:

Brendon even put his ear against the wall to see if he could hear them all...:animated_rotfl:

Did he use a glass :animated_rotfl:

I thought it was so funny when he said, if he was his wife he would leave him.......yes, Enzo you suck! This guy doesn't need a life vest, he has his own life boat....ultimate floater and very annoying eater. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Brendon is going to do the Brigades dirty work this week. Enzo said they have to get out Twitney and Ragan.

That's because they are incapable of winning a competition, except for Matt.

Enzo just told Haydon that he trusts Brendon more than Matt now, and if Matt takes either Ragan or Britney off with the Veto than they will save Brendon next week as retaliation against him for wanting to keep his side alliance. Looks like the Brigade is done cause I'm pretty sure Matt is putting Kathy up no matter who is up.

Enzo wants to get rid of Britney this week to pull Lane back to the Brigade, and see what Matt does in the next couple weeks.

Guest 6Borders

Enzo just might be the best player in the game right now. He worked both sides of an emotionally charged Eviction/HOH night, secured two jury votes and someone else is doing the dirty work. He also formed the Brigade and he's now bailing on it (acting??? don't think he's that good!). If he pulls this off to final he deserves the mney!

It would be interesting (and fun) to see him up on the block with another brahhh-gade member. I don't think it will happen though. However, even though he goes to the final, I don't think he gets the votes… what was the name of the girl last season who didn't win the 500K because she didn't win comps?

Archived