CeCiMom

hayden_moss.jpg

Name: Hayden Moss

Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.

Gamesman

this guy is sitting pretty

should make a run at final four

safe for week

If all you have to say about someone that's bad is they need a hair cut they get off kinda easy!! :animated_rotfl:

I thought he was pretty compassionate to Ragan. My opinion of him went up another notch or so. (Even though I don't particularly care for Ragan. It was still compassionate.)

Hayden is trying hard to get Enzo against Matt. Enzo asked what Matt said about his convo with Rachel and Hayden said he didn't know, but how Matt talked to Ragan about it. Umm, wasn't Hayden sitting there with Lane, Britney and Ragan when Matt was telling them all about his convo with Rachel?

Enzo wants to try and get Britney on the block this week, but Hayden's really pushing for Matt to leave instead.

It's funny that Hayden can sit back and watch Britney and Rachel fighting over whether Brendon thinks Enzo is the SAB, when Brendon has told Hayden specifically that he thought Enzo could be the SAB.

While Hayden could have defended Britney, it's also smart for him to stay in the background, as usual.

Hayden reminds of Mushmouth from Fat Albert with that hair and mouth.

On another note, does anyone know what the symbol on his hat is? It looks like the Hell's Kitchen pitchfork.

Sun Devil is the official mascot of Arizona State University so I guess that is what it is on the hat.

Arizona-State.gif

hayden seem nervous about special power matt told him that could be floating around :animated_bouncy:

Archived