hayden_moss.jpg

Name: Hayden Moss

Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.

Gamesman

safe this week all around...lucky he kissed Brenda's dupa all last week

this guy is sitting pretty

should make a run at final four

safe for week

Shallow of me but I can't get past the hair. Damn. That is one crack ugly haircut.

He's one of my picks for final 3. He's so far beneath anyone's radar atm.

Guest 6Borders

He's either a better player than I thought him to be or he's one darn good actor!

He should get that hair cut and dental braces. It would be interesting to see him and Matt nominated.

Hair cut. Yes. Dental braces. Too late for that. Mirror. Yes. Hair cut. Oh yeah, dumbass, your hair looks ridiculous.

If all you have to say about someone that's bad is they need a hair cut they get off kinda easy!! :animated_rotfl:

I thought he was pretty compassionate to Ragan. My opinion of him went up another notch or so. (Even though I don't particularly care for Ragan. It was still compassionate.)

Compassion on big brother is usually limited and fleeting. Let's all sing a good old gullah spiritual.

Hayden is trying hard to get Enzo against Matt. Enzo asked what Matt said about his convo with Rachel and Hayden said he didn't know, but how Matt talked to Ragan about it. Umm, wasn't Hayden sitting there with Lane, Britney and Ragan when Matt was telling them all about his convo with Rachel?

Enzo wants to try and get Britney on the block this week, but Hayden's really pushing for Matt to leave instead.

Enzo wants all the women in the house GONE! I've said it before. Hayden is duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb! I've said that before, too. I mean, really, people.

No, he wants Kathy to stay because he knows she is the only one in the house that his wussy a&& can beat in anything. I would so love it if Matt put him up and he went out the door this week.

Enzo wants all the women in the house GONE! I've said it before. Hayden is duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb! I've said that before, too. I mean, really, people.

Hayden will win BB before Mensa Matty :animated_rotfl:

It's funny that Hayden can sit back and watch Britney and Rachel fighting over whether Brendon thinks Enzo is the SAB, when Brendon has told Hayden specifically that he thought Enzo could be the SAB.

While Hayden could have defended Britney, it's also smart for him to stay in the background, as usual.

I don't like Hayden because of his hair... LOL

Hayden reminds of Mushmouth from Fat Albert with that hair and mouth.

On another note, does anyone know what the symbol on his hat is? It looks like the Hell's Kitchen pitchfork.

Hayden reminds of Mushmouth from Fat Albert with that hair and mouth.

On another note, does anyone know what the symbol on his hat is? It looks like the Hell's Kitchen pitchfork.

Sun Devil is the official mascot of Arizona State University so I guess that is what it is on the hat.

Arizona-State.gif

hayden seem nervous about special power matt told him that could be floating around :animated_bouncy: