Kathy - Week 6

CeCiMom

When did Kathy get in an alliance with Brendon? She is so full of cr@p!

She really is twisting everything that Rachel said...twisting what Britney said & did. I wonder if Brendon is seeing through her line of bull?

Kathy said that Britney said she (Britney) wants to be the only female left in the house...truth is, Kathy is manipulating it so that she remains the only female in the house.

I really hope that Brendon doesn't fall for it...if he puts Matt up against Lane, Matt will use DPoV and put up Kathy! Please...make it happen!!! :pray2:

I know it won't...Brendon is gonna fall for the snow job that everybody is laying on him and put up Brit...and she'll be gone. :cry:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel was always whining that she wanted to compete with true competitors. I hope that Brendon was listening when she said that (a hundred times) and doesn't listen to the woman who has trouble getting out of bed let alone finding the energy to win a comp.

My mother had a babydoll named Chatty Kathy. Pull a string and she chats. Big Brother 12 has an aging babydoll deputy sheriff named Lazy Kathy. Look at her twice and she goes horizontal.

I still have my Chatty Cathy. Oh wait, maybe I should have kept that to myself! LOL

Well at least she wasnt only horizontal tonight. She was actually sitting up. Improvement. That must be some police academy. I think I will bus my grandma over there and make her go through it. She needs to quit playing bridge all day and get a job.

Kathy just woke up and lit up a cigarette. She said she is so physically exhausted from yesterday.

:smoke::sleep1:

She's probably really exhausted from all the backstabbing she was doing today too. She's busy busy busy...especially now that she's "in an alliance" :animated_rotfl:

Kathy's behavior recently has really disgusted me. I can't stand watching her go from one person to the next acting like their friend. I can't stand watching any feed with her in it because I know its all a lie. She should try winning some competitions to win, not lie and backstab.

Kathy told Brendon (for the 100th time) how much she misses Rachel.

also she just mentioned she doesn't know how to swim. I am beginning to think the only thing she knows how to so is sleep and smoke.

I don't hate any of these people. I would hate living with any, especially in a BB type situation. Money is scarce these days! Kathy is willing to bear any humiliation for the big bucks. I'm not. She does look good for her age.

A lot of this year's HG are below par. She could have a surprise or two up her sleeve. Her winning a comp would be ground breaking. :animated_wave:

Seems like Kathy was up late last night, talking trash about Britney with Hayden/Enzo. She says Britney definitely needs to go this week.

Guess Kathy wants to be the only girl left in the house... lol

Hmmmmmmmm I was kind of going to say something mean about Kathy not being the only girl left if Britney goes. But you can figure it out LOL

Kathy's behavior recently has really disgusted me. I can't stand watching her go from one person to the next acting like their friend. I can't stand watching any feed with her in it because I know its all a lie. She should try winning some competitions to win, not lie and backstab.

Kathy and Enzo could be in a competition just against the fish in the house and the fish would win.

Kathy is disgusting whining about cancer and then puffing on her cigarettes and Enzo is just lazy.

wow i would never have thought this would be week kathy would leave

all comes down to whether matt decides to put up britney or kathy in his place once he uses dpov :animated_bouncy:

What did Kathy hear about Matt that gave her a migraine? She was in discussion with Ragan.

edit: FYI - this is a real question and not a straight line waiting for a punch line.

I think that it would be a shame to waste an eviction and vote kathy out. They could just tell her its time to wake up and go whenever it gets down to the final four maybe. On the other hand, she could probably use a rest at the jury house. She is such a strong competitor and all.

definitely time for Kathy to go...make Brendon's HoH a wasted one. :lol:

Archived