Kathy - Week 6

CeCiMom

Indifferent about Kathy this week. I change my take on this season quite a bit. Now I am not liking Enzo the most.

Me too Marty. I despise when men call women the C word. Couldn't believe Enzo said that, he's going further and further down my list. Oh and I am neutral on Kathy too.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indifferent about Kathy this week. I change my take on this season quite a bit. Now I am not liking Enzo the most.

Oh, I missed that - who did he call the "c" word (that is one of my biggest pet peeves too).

I dislike them all equally , except Britteny, then there are things about her that really turn me off as well, Kathy needs to go so it will force the rest of the slugs to play, dammit, as long as they have her to fall back on they will all just float thru.

I aplogize that for some reason I thought Kathy was from Texas. Forgive me Texas.

That being said. Rachel did have Kathy's back. They wanted to have Britney use POV last week and nominate Kathy, but Rachael said how about Lane and then Britney (who thinks Lane is her brother or whatever) decided not to. So yes it was rude of Kathy! What did Rachael do to her is my question?!

It cant be easy for kathy knowing that she is considered of little significance to the overall purpose of the game by the people in the game. Even her vote hasn't been truly needed. The danger for her lies in growing even more complacent than she has evidenced thus far or.......comatose.

She could get on my nerves. I remember someone saying tho that she is a nice gal or something like that. I'd believe it but she could still get on my nerves. Is she as bad a player as Renny? Worse? How come people liked Renny more than they do Kathy? Curious.

It cant be easy for kathy knowing that she is considered of little significance to the overall purpose of the game by the people in the game. Even her vote hasn't been truly needed. The danger for her lies in growing even more complacent than she has evidenced thus far or.......comatose.

She could get on my nerves. I remember someone saying tho that she is a nice gal or something like that. I'd believe it but she could still get on my nerves. Is she as bad a player as Renny? Worse? How come people liked Renny more than they do Kathy? Curious.

Because Renny was funny and entertaining.

Kathy gained a lot of respect from me for beating Rachel in the POV and standing up to her. But, she's still a slug in the house though. :animated_wave:

Well ... it looks pretty darn sure that Kathy is F4 for doing nothing.

Brendon, Enzo, Hayden, Lane all want Kathy in the F4. I sure hope the end is not all floaters. uggg

Kathy is from the bible belt, piney woods country of extreme east texas/arkansas. Ross Perot is from there and it is the road song sung "East bound and Down," by Jerry Reed. Nice, nice people with the family bible some place safe and often touched. Pretty with long shadows touching the ballerina pink azealas in spring and coming back with a summer's kiss for the watermelon iced crepe myrtle lined lanes.

I aplogize that for some reason I thought Kathy was from Texas. Forgive me Texas.

That being said. Rachel did have Kathy's back. They wanted to have Britney use POV last week and nominate Kathy, but Rachael said how about Lane and then Britney (who thinks Lane is her brother or whatever) decided not to. So yes it was rude of Kathy! What did Rachael do to her is my question?!

I'm not sure I'd go so far to say she had her back, but maybe she just had bigger fish to fry.

What's the difference between Kathy game play to that of Ragan, Lane or Enzo? Doesn't seem like much.

I used to not like Kathy b/c she wasn't doing anything in the game, but half the people in the house aren't doing anything. They all have the same strategy. Enzo and Lane shouldn't talk sh*t about Kathy b/c they're right there with her.

Praying for a miracle that Kathy wins POV so Matt can't use her for a replacement nomination on Thursday..I hope its a shooting POV..that she should be able to do..but who knows..

Praying for a miracle that Kathy wins POV so Matt can't use her for a replacement nomination on Thursday..I hope its a shooting POV..that she should be able to do..but who knows..

I agree with this too ... Hopefully she wins so she will be safe ...

And I guess I would like to see Matt use the DPOV to take off Ragan and puts up Brit ... That would be great! that way Matt can expose the fact that he didn't win Money from pandora's box to the house ...

has Matt talked about using it? Why would he? there is no point to it unless he himself is up

-Kyo

has Matt talked about using it? Why would he? there is no point to it unless he himself is up

-Kyo

Exactly. Using it could be a disaster for him unless he absolutely needs it - just another thing he has kept hidden from his "allies".

Guest 6Borders

Kathy has gotten by because she's been MOtH (Mom Of the House) and it's been working for her. Being nice to everyone and flying under the radar are just as good stragedy and game play as anything anyone else has done.

She had absolutely nothing to apologize to Rachel for. Rachel picked her thinking she would tank and she didn't, and whether her cheer was voluntary or involuntary it does not matter. She won and she had a right to be happy about it.

I don't care whether she goes or stays this week but how far she's gotten in the game due to Rachel is only due to Rachel's other personal agendas. I think Kathy is happy she made it this far and onto the Jury and if she's happy with that, than I'm happy with that!!!

Archived