CeCiMom

kathy_hillis.jpg

Name: Kathy Hillis

Current Residence: Texarkana, AR

Hypocrite

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy getting excited about getting Rachel out of the POV was a direct "up yours" to Rachel. I absolutely do not like the way that Rachel acted after winning her last HOH however, she just had to answer just about every question for that challenge because Kristen put her up against everyone and she knew if she didnt win it, her and Brenden was going up. She APOLOGIZED for the way she acted to Kristen, who by the way did not accept her apology and did not go up to the HOH room, anyway, back to Kathy. Rachel has protected Kathy for the last 5 weeks and refused last week when Hayden and Kristen tried their hardest to get her to put Kathy up in Kristens place. If Kathy would have been playing the POV challenge with Kristen she would have thrown the challenge, much less "yipeed" at the end. Now I know Kathy did not know Kristen was trying to get her voted out, but she does know that up until that day Rachel had been nothing but good to her and if Rachel did not win the POV she's going to the jury house. I also understand that she cannot make herself a target by acting like Rachel's best friend either, but she could have just simply kept her mouth shut. She beat her, wasnt that good enough Kathy is Phony, period.

IMO the excitment of winning something and letting out a YES!! pump was something Kathy deserved to do and not apologize to anyone for! I sure an hell would of been excited if I'd been such a loser for so long....oh and Kathy, enjoy another week of Have Not...

is it final four yet? :animated_bouncy:

unless dpov is used is only way i see kathy leaving or with a possibility to go

If Matt uses the Diamond PoV this week Kathy goes, imo.

Kathy claims she is letting them all think she is weak but I really doubt it. If she was smart and looking for a jury vote she would have said to Rachel sorry I did not mean it that way I was just excited to finally win at something no hard feelings but she was ass about it.

And Kathy is no longer a Have Not....Brendon has bigger fish to fry. Thank goodness Rachel hit the door, though it seems she may return..?? Kathy did nothing to that crazy women and has no reason in the world to apologize. Rachel did nothing for Kathy....you all say that she saved Kathy from the block when Hayden and Kristen wanted her to put Kathy up....guess what, the reason she didn't put Kathy up she was to worried about getting Kristen out and Hayden just there for the ride...it certainly wasn't because she is a nice person....please! Kathy would never give Rachel a second look outside that house...and I don't blame her....Kathy is way better than Rachel could ever dream of being.

IMO the excitment of winning something and letting out a YES!! pump was something Kathy deserved to do and not apologize to anyone for! I sure an hell would of been excited if I'd been such a loser for so long....oh and Kathy, enjoy another week of Have Not...

She is not a Have Not this week....Ragan, Matt and Britney are....

And Kathy is no longer a Have Not....Brendon has bigger fish to fry. Thank goodness Rachel hit the door, though it seems she may return..?? Kathy did nothing to that crazy women and has no reason in the world to apologize. Rachel did nothing for Kathy....you all say that she saved Kathy from the block when Hayden and Kristen wanted her to put Kathy up....guess what, the reason she didn't put Kathy up she was to worried about getting Kristen out and Hayden just there for the ride...it certainly wasn't because she is a nice person....please! Kathy would never give Rachel a second look outside that house...and I don't blame her....Kathy is way better than Rachel could ever dream of being.

She is not a Have Not this week....Ragan, Matt and Britney are....

Ditto, and Kathy lives to see another week, and probably more. Don't think Brenda will target Kat. He wants Brit or Mutt or Ragan, for doin' his woman wrong. LOL. Tonite's show was a hoot.

Kathy getting excited about getting Rachel out of the POV was a direct "up yours" to Rachel. I absolutely do not like the way that Rachel acted after winning her last HOH however, she just had to answer just about every question for that challenge because Kristen put her up against everyone and she knew if she didnt win it, her and Brenden was going up. She APOLOGIZED for the way she acted to Kristen, who by the way did not accept her apology and did not go up to the HOH room, anyway, back to Kathy. Rachel has protected Kathy for the last 5 weeks and refused last week when Hayden and Kristen tried their hardest to get her to put Kathy up in Kristens place. If Kathy would have been playing the POV challenge with Kristen she would have thrown the challenge, much less "yipeed" at the end. Now I know Kathy did not know Kristen was trying to get her voted out, but she does know that up until that day Rachel had been nothing but good to her and if Rachel did not win the POV she's going to the jury house. I also understand that she cannot make herself a target by acting like Rachel's best friend either, but she could have just simply kept her mouth shut. She beat her, wasnt that good enough Kathy is Phony, period.

The reason why Rachel didn't put up Kathy was because Rachel knew that Kathy would go home and Rachel wanted Kristen to go home. It had nothing to do about Rachel protecting her.

As for Kathy not apologizing to Rachel after the POV competition, Rachel admitted to Kathy that the only reason Kathy was picked was because Rachel thought she could beat Kathy and Kathy knew that was the reason. I don't know about you but if someone admits that they picked me to play against them and I beat them, then I would get excited too.

And I wish Kathy would be gone too, but her nasty, hypocritical, behavior was trumped by Britney and Ragan, so I imagine she is saved for another week. And just like Natalie, she'll have no clue why the viewers hated her. So sad. Rachel may have been loud and brash at times, but at least she was direct. I'll take brash any day over mean spirited evil.

I hope by some miracle that this worthless slug could somehow win the POV this week. If she wins it Matt's Diamond POV will be interesting if he has to save himself from the block and has to replace himself with Hayden, Enzo Britney or Lane. I would love for that to happen..

Nows her time to at least do something to make the game even more fun to watch...

Well Matt finally worked out all the scenarios in his head and you could tell by his conversations with Lane (one-on-one) and with Ragan and Britney that he is going to use the DPoV... putting Kathy up and has secured the votes for Kathy's eviction.

The only thing I can see changing Matt's mind is if during a Brigade meeting Matt sees that this will break the alliance up OR if Britney really pisses him off this week and he has a change of heart about saving her.

Kathy was a complete BI --- at the POV! Just who does she suddenly think she is. And yes Rachel was loud, etc. but she never said any of the vile things that Kathy, Raga (especially him) and Britney (what a mess) have said about Rachel. I cannot believe these people. I have watched since the first big brother and am considering turning off my set with this awful people. To directly say that she is a slut, tramp,, etc...............And Kathy is showing that she is in fact (and let me apologize to Texas first) a Texas Sheriff stereotype!

I came to this Kathy thread to post that the only floater in this game so far will last another week unless Matt works some magic.

After reading this thread, I gotta add that I too would call someone with as many "I got drunk and did this with this guy and that with that guy" a slut too. In fact, isn't that the definition? And its already been said, but um, are you watching the same feeds as I? Cause Rachel didn't try to save Kathy at all, ever. She has only tried to further herself and her agenda (which is the point of this game, no?) And anything done that "helped" Kathy was just a side effect.

ETA: Kathy's town is in Arkansas. (Sorry, as a Texan, had to clear that up)

Kathy rode Rachel's coat tails as far as she could then she discarded her, just like Ragan did.

Well Matt finally worked out all the scenarios in his head and you could tell by his conversations with Lane (one-on-one) and with Ragan and Britney that he is going to use the DPoV... putting Kathy up and has secured the votes for Kathy's eviction.

The only thing I can see changing Matt's mind is if during a Brigade meeting Matt sees that this will break the alliance up OR if Britney really pisses him off this week and he has a change of heart about saving her.

I figured this would happen. Kathy should have listened to B & R about the fact that she's nothing but useless and disposable to the rest of the house.

I am not a kathy fan. So far she has shown me nothing but whining and clutching on others to stay but, in all fairness to her she is not the only one doing nothing. It is odd to me that some people can do the very same thing that she is doing which is little to nothing but they get good press for it. I'm talking about Lane and Enzo and obnoxious Ragan in case you've forgotten that they are in the house, too.

I cannot stand Kathy and wish for her to go and hopefully soon, but I dont think she shoulda said sorry to Rachel, she had a right to celebrate her win, Rachel was the one who was wrong n the whole thing.

Kathy hasn't bugged me in the past week. I'm no longer a "hater"...just a "I could give a flying :censored:" about her.

Archived