Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I'm thinking of adding a post on how Matty is working that facial hair, in a handsome-hobbit kind of way (although I'm way more attracted to the Lane kinda guy). So I bounce over to the camera to take another look before I post, and he is just wiggling his finger round and round in his ear. Matty's really a precocious 10-year-old wearing footy PJs, making faces, and calling Brendon, "Sally".

I hope he, Britney, or Lane wins it all. :)

Okay I know I won't have any friends for this but I think Matt should put up Hayden. I adore Hayden but that would be his best bet. Then Enzo would be forced to hang with Brendon and Kathy, Matt would have Ragan, Brittany and Lane. That would serve Enzo for breaking off with Hayden and Hayden the same. That way Matt could have the stronger alliance if he in fact is seeing how Enzo and Hayden have been acting. I know I like Hayden too but this is a game for 1/2 a million dollars.

haha...word_girl

I'm amazed at the nose picking and other pickings I've seen hgs doing. Enzo is the worst...I've seen him a few times walk out of the toilet without washing his hands.

Last night I was watching Hayden...he was picking away at his toes..a while later stuck his finger in his ear...a while later scratched his nose and then rubbed his teeth and lips...:blink:

I love how Matt is acting now with Lane and Britney out by the pool. He's really laid back, like a cat with a canary, teasing Britney on how she's putting Lane on slop next week. Matt: "You do know I'm sitting right here, right?"

Please Matt, put up Kathy! I cannot wait until Thursday. I hope Enzo freaks and turns on Matt so he knows his Brigade membership has been revoked!

I think (HOPE) his cockiness gets him evicted next week. He may be invinsible this week but it's only THIS week. Keep it up Matt!!!

I think Matt is being an idiot right now. He should stop alluding to the special power and see how the votes are stacking up. He knows he isnt going home but the rest of the house doesn't know that. If I were in that position I would seriously be looking at how Hayden and Enzo are voting...Its a preview of things to come.

MATT SHOULD GO HOME AND CARE FOR HIS ILL WIFE, WHAT A WEASEL.

LMBO! I totally agree!

haha...word_girl

I'm amazed at the nose picking and other pickings I've seen hgs doing. Enzo is the worst...I've seen him a few times walk out of the toilet without washing his hands.

Last night I was watching Hayden...he was picking away at his toes..a while later stuck his finger in his ear...a while later scratched his nose and then rubbed his teeth and lips...:blink:

#1 Reason I never want to go on BB, is b/c I don't want people watching the live feeds and talking about how I stuck my finger in my ear and then didn't wash my hands or whatever... Don't we all do this stuff? We're just not being watched by thousands of people.

#1 Reason I never want to go on BB, is b/c I don't want people watching the live feeds and talking about how I stuck my finger in my ear and then didn't wash my hands or whatever... Don't we all do this stuff? We're just not being watched by thousands of people.

To me, the funniest part was just the timing; me thinking he was looking cute, & him with a wigggling-ear-finger.

Somehow they just forget they are being watched and act like a bunch of monkeys!

AND....you may think you are not being watched by 1000s of people.... :P

Does anyone think Matt will notice a change in Enzo or Hayden? Where Matt will realize that they want to get rid of him?

Yes he was messing with Enzo a couple hours ago and meow moew could not scamper off fast enough.

Why doesn't he shut up about the freakin' power already? He should be using this opportunity to see where his alliance stands. If he shut up about it, Enzo may have told him he was the one going home until Hayden told him not to.

So stupid Matt. Just shut up.

There's something up with Matt and Ragan I'm not sure what it is. I haven't caught up on all the posts but I know someone else said maybe they're brothers. I thought since they are built alike, the shape of their heads with the short haircuts it could be possible.

I also feel Matt a straight married guy (I have nothing against gay people) some comments he makes I've never heard said by straight guys and sounded completely comfortable saying them. He referred in his dr about his Ragan showmance I can't remember exact words. He's also made comments before and my husband even said he or anyone he knows would not say those kind of comments.

If Matt was joking it could be because he's related or something with Ragan so it's easy to joke like that when you're close to someone. I wouldn't be surprised if there is something up outside the house with them but I could be wrong.

IMHO the shifty-eyed weasel is not really married, but also gay like Ragan. I noticed on an impulse move he smacked Ragan on the arse doing the Lover's Lane competition without thinking twice about it. He seemed quite comfortable doing this too. Ragan's response was "woo," followed by a big smile.

My thoughts today

They have the POV ceremony and Ragan goes down and Matt goes up. Julie is there and makes and appearance and says folks we have a surprize for you. We also have a HG that has the DPV and and now is the time to use it if they choose.

Matt puts up Kathy. Then maybe a regular Thursday eviction and HOH ceremony.

just a guess.

Makes perfect sense and I agree with it all ;)

Makes perfect sense and I agree with it all ;)

Make's sense that since it is a Veto, it should be used during the Veto Ceremony. Would BB let him go on thinking he can use it on Thursday if he missed his opportunity during the ceremony?

I know others have said this too, but it bears repeating: What dummy Mensa Matt should be doing is NOT hinting about the power! If he was smart, he would use this week to find out where the real loyalties lie in the Brigade and elsewhwere. He has a HUGE power this week to not only stay in the game, but to give the Brigade members the only true test of loyalty. It's like faking your own death & going to your funeral to see what everyone says about you... then jumping out of the coffin saying "I'm back, bitches!" :shocking: I don't want to see Hayden or Enzo go, but it would be a HUGE power move for Britney to set that up by letting him know Hayden/Enzo have betrayed him, and for Matt to follow through with it. It would be by far the biggest move in the game. And would make for great tv! Of course at that point Hayden/Enzo would deny ever planning to stab Matt in the back, and would call HIM a backstabber lol. I just think Matt is playing this in a bad way.

The only thing I can think of is that he DOESN'T want cracks to form in the Brigade, and maybe he feels like it's inevitable if the Brigade thinks that one of them is going home, for it to crack & the guys to start picking one over the other, maybe he feels like that would be irreversible if they were forced to decide that, & he wants everyone in the Brigade to still feel safe with eachother & to not have to be tested. He thinks if he can reassure them that they won't be broken up, splits don't have to happen. What Matt doesn't realize is that there were cracks before he was ever even nominated, and they were thinking Matt should even go up over Britney half the time because they felt that he was in too deep with his side alliance.

If he thinks if he can prevent 2 of the members from having to campaign against eachother, and the other 2 from having to make that decision, then the Brigade will stay strong... if he thinks that, then he doesn't realize just how far past "okay" the Brigade already was. I wish he would be a bit more diabolical and zip his lips about this power, to see who is actually loyal to him & where he should go from here. And props to Hayden for using Matt's mistake to his advantage: recognizing that Matt probably has a power from the way he's talking, and telling Enzo that they need Matt to think he's on their side right up to the eviction ceremony. Enzo was planning on telling Matt he was going home, but Hayden was far sighted enough to realize that would be a bad move. In the chess match of Big Brother, Hayden is winning right now. He honeslty has had the best social game in the house, hands down... and probably deserves the win.

I just hope Britney can think it out & play to win, letting Matt know about Hayden/Enzo or at least just buddying up to Matt a bit so that he puts Kathy's worthless butt up instead.

:queen::pooh:

Make's sense that since it is a Veto, it should be used during the Veto Ceremony. Would BB let him go on thinking he can use it on Thursday if he missed his opportunity during the ceremony?

Julie said at theend of the show (Sunday?) that the DPOV would be used THURSDAY! So Matt gets a chance to "last minute" put up WHOEVER he wants...no "input" from others...cool but no surprises there!

Stupid move is stupid Matty! I wasn't in your corner, and then I read your HOH blog and you won me over with your articulate observations. But you and everyone else in the house have fallen into the mid-game slump! And you need to wake up! People are already wondering in the house why you WANT to be put up on the block, cause you did everything you possibly could to get them to suggest you go up. Then you walk around like you're not the least bit scared of going home, making your alliance think you're not really with them.

Wake up!!!!

Otherwise it's :animated_wave: for you next week. The DPOV only buys you safety this week. If you don't win HOH on Thursday you're a goner.

I'm kind of thinking now, maybe his reason for hinting to the Brigade about the power is to save his arse when he uses it. This way he can say BB wouldn't let him tell them about it, but he hinted to it all week, and that was his way of telling them. Maybe he is trying to save face with the brigade for not telling them about it when he comes off the block? :animated_scratchchin:

Sure. He wouldn't use it if he didn't have to and apparently he knows he'll have to so he is planning ahead. I really have a difficult time facing that this little piece of doo doo on my shoe might win Big Brother 12. He is really all around nasty. He is as bad as Adam and Maggie and maggie was about as nasty as it gets.

Archived