Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really do not get the appeal of Matt . I can not look at him or listen to him talk. I f he was in the game with smart players he would have been gone along time ago. To me he is just a little dork trying to be in the cool group. JUST SAYING

Matt has only gotten as far s he has because the rest of them are ridiculously ignorant, he is not any kind of genius and I cannot stand him, he is disgusting and I could only hope he would use that silly veto if he gets put up as a replacement and show his true colors

Maybe he has crabs or some other crap on his pee-pee.

"pee-pee" :lipsrsealed2: Not sure about MAtt per se, but my fathers ENTIRE male relatives do that, and its ALL ABOUT the Napoleonic thing! I once read (?) that Napoleon's hand, which is always depicted with his hand in his jacket, between button , in the chest area BUT he asctually did like Matt...rests his hand on his pants/belt and if you "try it out" its not likely he's hving a one hand party! :party_smilie:

If Matt is as smart as he thinks he is, he should be able to see that he is on the bottom within the brigade. Now would be his chance to cut someone out of the brigade. When Ragan comes down, if Britney/Kathy get put up, Matt needs to get Ragan and whoever isn't up (Brit or Kat) to vote out Lane with him.

A revision of the above... Britney would probably not vote out Lane since she seems to believe Lane has her back. Matt would have to tell her about the brigade but would she believe?

If Matt is as smart as he thinks he is, he should be able to see that he is on the bottom within the brigade. Now would be his chance to cut someone out of the brigade. When Ragan comes down, if Britney/Kathy get put up, Matt needs to get Ragan and whoever isn't up (Brit or Kat) to vote out Lane with him.

A revision of the above... Britney would probably not vote out Lane since she seems to believe Lane has her back. Matt would have to tell her about the brigade but would she believe?

That's exactly what I was thinking

I think I would love Brendon if he put Enzo up with Lane. Well, maybe not love but darn close to it!

Brenden is kinda all over the place and he has said that he thought Enzo is the sabateur. He also has said Enzo is the only one that has never had to be on the block or does he have any blood on his hands. That would be sooooooo funny if he put up Enzo. He asked his guys to win the veto and they could not do that for him. :food-smiley-005:

Brenden is kinda all over the place and he has said that he thought Enzo is the sabateur. He also has said Enzo is the only one that has never had to be on the block or does he have any blood on his hands. That would be sooooooo funny if he put up Enzo. He asked his guys to win the veto and they could not do that for him. :food-smiley-005:

I wish he would have the balls for it, but sadly Rach-hell took them with her to jury house. My guess, Enzo talks him into putting up Brit and Brit goes home.

So what's everyone thinking? Is Matt going to use his diamond power of veto and put up Brenda? Or will he make a bold move away from the Brigade and put up Enzo? I'd put him up and say "the Brigade alliance is over, every man or woman for themselves!" Brendon can't play for HOH next week so they can get him out then if they want.

I just wish someone would make a power move in this game!

So what's everyone thinking? Is Matt going to use his diamond power of veto and put up Brenda? Or will he make a bold move away from the Brigade and put up Enzo? I'd put him up and say "the Brigade alliance is over, every man or woman for themselves!" Brendon can't play for HOH next week so they can get him out then if they want.

maybe won't have to use it if bren puts up brit or Kath, why would he show he got something and put a target on his back as possible sab?

I think this guy WANTS to use it. He's DYING to use it. He's a punk rocker screaming contempt and a big screw-you at Brendon from the stage. DEFY, DEFY, DEFY. :animated_shocking:

USE IT!

Did anyone catch Matt telling Rachel he thought the Coup de Tat was an unfair power that shouldn't have been used? Hmmm. Maybe a slightly less powerful power is okay. At least, it better be okay since the rogue Brigade members are planning his exit this week!

I want it to be used to send Kathy home, you know?

Archived