Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt is the best player in the game and the DV gave him incredible insurance. Can't stand him but no doubt that he would get my vote right this minute to win. Nobody else comes close. I dont vote for floaters.

Britney needs to immediately remove herself from Ragan and change her game. She could be there with Matt at the end. Dont like her either but fair is fair.

Matt is the best player in the game and the DV gave him incredible insurance. Can't stand him but no doubt that he would get my vote right this minute to win. Nobody else comes close. I dont vote for floaters.

Britney needs to immediately remove herself from Ragan and change her game. She could be there with Matt at the end. Dont like her either but fair is fair.

I don't know who the best player in the game is but I don't think it's Matt. His biggest accomplishments were winning HoH twice, two endurance HoHs that pretty much only he could win due to his size.

If Matt were smart he would keep Ragan/Brit around. With Hayden and Enzo forming a secret side alliance with Brenda, he may find himself low man on the Brigade totem pole. Sticking with the Brigade shows his loyalty, so I can't fault him for that, but he needs to keep an eye on Enzo/Hayden/Brenda.

I don't know who the best player in the game is but I don't think it's Matt. His biggest accomplishments were winning HoH twice, two endurance HoHs that pretty much only he could win due to his size.

He also got Brendon thinking he would leave and removed the biggest threat in the game next to himself

-Kyo

Guest 6Borders

I think Matt's a smart player because the thinks "whole game" and not just segments. That was an interesting read on his HOH Blog...thanks for posting!

I know what the rules of the game generally are with the POV, the POV holder and the person taken off the block are safe. I just went back and rewatched Sunday's show to hear what Matt was given as his options for the DPOV. All it said was that he could use it to save himself or someone else from the block and then name the replacement nom. It never said that the HOH was safe. It also said that it was the most powerful POV ever used in the BB house. What are the chances that he could use it against Brendan current HOH? It may just be wishful thinking but I never heard other stipulations. Anyone hear for sure anything else?

I know what the rules of the game generally are with the POV, the POV holder and the person taken off the block are safe. I just went back and rewatched Sunday's show to hear what Matt was given as his options for the DPOV. All it said was that he could use it to save himself or someone else from the block and then name the replacement nom. It never said that the HOH was safe. It also said that it was the most powerful POV ever used in the BB house. What are the chances that he could use it against Brendan current HOH? It may just be wishful thinking but I never heard other stipulations. Anyone hear for sure anything else?

Anyone got a BB rule book handy???

Crazy, you're correct they never made that stipulation on air. However being HOH makes you safe from eviction for that week. It's the only absolute way to make sure you're safe in the house. (As Julie always says) At least for that week.

After reading the HOH blogs of Matt (If you haven't already you should go read them, they're on the cbs.com website) I actually have new respect for him. He comes off as a very loving husband, and a very concerned son. He owns up to his faults (having his hands down his pants, lying about his wife's condition) and seems to have a legitimate long term goal for what he wants to happen week to week. To ensure his safety.

I actually like Matt now where as I really didn't before.

Crazy, you're correct they never made that stipulation on air. However being HOH makes you safe from eviction for that week. It's the only absolute way to make sure you're safe in the house. (As Julie always says) At least for that week.

After reading the HOH blogs of Matt (If you haven't already you should go read them, they're on the cbs.com website) I actually have new respect for him. He comes off as a very loving husband, and a very concerned son. He owns up to his faults (having his hands down his pants, lying about his wife's condition) and seems to have a legitimate long term goal for what he wants to happen week to week. To ensure his safety.

I actually like Matt now where as I really didn't before.

Okay only wishful thinking. Hoping there was a way to get Brendan out with Rachael. Love the drama but not a fan of either.

I found this passage about Ragan on Matt's HOH blog on cbs's main page and I think it shines some light on his relationship with Ragan, and if he'd really use the DPOV on Ragan or not:

"The side-alliances are a good segue into talking about my personal side-alliance, Ragan. Ragan is definitely one-of-a-kind. Stacy loves gay men, and before I left for the show she told me to be sure to make friends with "the gay guy" in the house. I told her I didn't want to because they typically just hang out with all girls so that is horrible strategy to get involved with. Well, it turns out that (much to the delight of my wife, I'm guessing) "the gay guy" has inadvertently become my absolute closest friend in the house. He's really the only person that I feel any guilt about in regards to the lie about Stacy or even the lies that involve The Brigade. I know that he thinks we'd have each other's backs through to the Final Two, so it's unfortunate that I have to play him the way that I am. I hope that he can watch the show and understand that I'm just being a great game player and that it's nothing personal. But any connection you see between Ragan and myself is entirely genuine, and I can't really say that about anyone else at this point in the game. I'm going to keep him here as long as I can without outing The Brigade because he's a friend that I want to make sure that I have outside of this house for a very long time. We'll see what happens! " - Matt

this is old news, the above read was posted a long time ago and I dont think Matt is all that he thinks and says he is, his days are numbered.

If Matt were smart he would keep Ragan/Brit around. With Hayden and Enzo forming a secret side alliance with Brenda, he may find himself low man on the Brigade totem pole. Sticking with the Brigade shows his loyalty, so I can't fault him for that, but he needs to keep an eye on Enzo/Hayden/Brenda.

I don't think Enzo and Hayden are serious about being in an alliance with Brendon. They are playing him. They will get him out of the house in a flash next week when he can't play HOH and if he doesn't win POV.

I don't like Matt's arrogant, a-hole cocky side, but having those qualities makes him and the rest of the Brigade the best players in the house for me because they don't get emotionally involved and allow emotions to take over game play. Playing with emotion is what I hate most about the majority of the HG's in BB. I'd respect Brendon and Rachel more if they didn't play this game based on emotion and their ego.

I don't think Enzo and Hayden are serious about being in an alliance with Brendon. They are playing him. They will get him out of the house in a flash next week when he can't play HOH and if he doesn't win POV.

I agree and Hayden is smooth baby , I say he will win BB .

I thought that too, until I heard Enzo/Hayden talking last night about keeping their secret alliance with Brenda and not trusting Matt. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Matt can outplay any of them. Hayden knows that and maybe he told Enzo tho I doubt it. Hayden probably tells enzo only what is necessary for him to know. Like, vote for him or vote for her. Say this to that person. Say that to that person. Go sit down. Go to bed. Etc.....

He owns up to his faults (having his hands down his pants,

Alrighty, I have a question for the guys out there. :lookaround: WHAT is it about Matt and his hands down his pants? Is he playing with it? Rubbing it? Stroking it? What is he doing? :censored: And why is he ALWAYS doing it?

Maybe Howie should come back to the house and show him where his jack shack is. :scared:

And while I'm at it why is he always wearing pjs or pj bottoms? I thought he was in a band. Don't they have to be cool? B)

I thought that too, until I heard Enzo/Hayden talking last night about keeping their secret alliance with Brenda and not trusting Matt. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

But Matt and Lane were also saying that they wanted to keep Ragan and Brit and get Kathy out. They said they want Brendon gone next week. The cracks in the Brigade alliance are beginning to show, I think.

Alrighty, I have a question for the guys out there. :lookaround: WHAT is it about Matt and his hands down his pants? Is he playing with it? Rubbing it? Stroking it? What is he doing? :censored: And why is he ALWAYS doing it?

Maybe Howie should come back to the house and show him where his jack shack is. :scared:

And while I'm at it why is he always wearing pjs or pj bottoms? I thought he was in a band. Don't they have to be cool? B)

Maybe he has crabs or some other crap on his pee-pee.

Archived