Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does the houseguest come back when there's only one evection? I thought I rememberedd it was when they had the double eviction.

Rachel back, :devilish: able to compete in quiz HOH and Brendon still there and D.PoV revealed, by MATT, Ragan, brigade in awe of Matt...or maybe untrusting now :stirthepot: Britney still spewing her tales and friendly seeds of doubt and Kathy :mbabe: could be fun!

does the houseguest come back when there's only one evection? I thought I rememberedd it was when they had the double eviction.

Rachel back, :devilish: able to compete in quiz HOH and Brendon still there and D.PoV revealed, by MATT, Ragan, brigade in awe of Matt...or maybe untrusting now :stirthepot: Britney still spewing her tales and friendly seeds of doubt and Kathy :mbabe: could be fun!

that would be the ONLY way to save this LOST season. BC at this point I dont feel like anyone in that house even deserves to be there!!!

As usual I am in the minority, but I still love Ragan and Brit. Yes, they took cattyness to the extreme last week...but who's perfect? Still firmly in their corner. Enzo is the one that is despicable to me. Matt did the the heavy lifting and now he is ready to kick him to the curb.

So Rach-hell said he isn't a man, he asked her what that meant and she stumbled on her words and just said it isn't worth it. Gay dig? :animated_scratchchin:

Total gay-dig. Both she and Brendon have had gay-bashing moments. 1000x worse than any of the other house hate. I'm not surprised, though, since they both have cheap and lazy intellect.

He said "once you go to the gay thing it's over" referring to his rage at Rachel. Is he kidding me? Was he accused of something he isn't? Were his feeling hurt because he go around acting uber gay but if someone else notices he gets mad. Can y'all say drama queen?

He said "once you go to the gay thing it's over" referring to his rage at Rachel. Is he kidding me? Was he accused of something he isn't? Were his feeling hurt because he go around acting uber gay but if someone else notices he gets mad. Can y'all say drama queen?

I think he was referring to her saying he isn't a man. It isn't about him being gay, it's about being called less than a man because he is gay. IMO, he has every right to be offended.

I think he was referring to her saying he isn't a man. It isn't about him being gay, it's about being called less than a man because he is gay. IMO, he has every right to be offended.

The other day I think he didn' think he was going up so he told Twitney "it is what it is" and to be thankful for the experience and now he's in his room crying like a little baby. He is less than a man.

Also, I'm no fan of Rachel but after what he's been calling her, he should be the last person to be offended. How hypocritical of him, pot meet kettle.

The other day I think he didn' think he was going up so he told Twitney "it is what it is" and to be thankful for the experience and now he's in his room crying like a little baby. He is less than a man.

While I agree with you that Ragan needs to toughen up, Rach-hell has no idea he's been so upset and acting like a baby. Her attack was based on his sexuality, and totally uncalled for. That's why when he asked her what she meant by it, she had no answer. It was obvious it was a dig at being gay.

So Rach-hell said he isn't a man, he asked her what that meant and she stumbled on her words and just said it isn't worth it. Gay dig? :animated_scratchchin:

I thought it was hilarious ,here Ragan is trying to be soooo gay in the BB house but Rachel says he sucks at it :hahohi:

Ragan “Why don’t you try to insult me? Why do you talk about me being gay and me being a bitch and me doing all of these other things to you?”

Rachel “Because I love gay people and you suck at it.”

Ragan “Yes you clearly love gay people.”

Rachel “I do Ragan and you suck at it. Because (long pause) you’re not…” (Rachel doesn’t finish sentence but pauses)

Ragan (repeats what Rachel said) “Because uhhh uhhh uhhhh—if you’re going to try to come at me Rachel do it a little bit quicker. In a battle of wits this is like me being an Olympic runner and you being a toddler.”

Ragan - its YOU that is going to be shocked when you watch the feeds and see how disgusting YOUR behavior was compared to Rachel's. She looks like Saint Teresa compared to you. You have called her every name in the book, you've cried, you've whined, you've backstabbed, you even listened to Lane tell you that he punches his dog in the face until his dog bleeds and YOU DID NOTHING. You didnt even have the guts to tell Lane that is SICK!!!!! YOU'RE THE WORST IN MY BOOK and I'm sick of listening to you.

Ragan - its YOU that is going to be shocked when you watch the feeds and see how disgusting YOUR behavior was compared to Rachel's. She looks like Saint Teresa compared to you. You have called her every name in the book, you've cried, you've whined, you've backstabbed, you even listened to Lane tell you that he punches his dog in the face until his dog bleeds and YOU DID NOTHING. You didnt even have the guts to tell Lane that is SICK!!!!! YOU'RE THE WORST IN MY BOOK and I'm sick of listening to you.

YOU SAID IT ALL BRAVO

I'm a little sick that Ragan won.

The dude gets to stay in the house, collect his (stolen cause he didn't earn it) 20k and keep playing.

Sad sad day... my last hope is Matt turning on him, but I think Matt values him more than the Brigade at this point.

I have seen it all now what was the point of rachel being back in the house? She left a message for brendon telling him who to put up? I cannot believe that big brother would do this ( I guess I should not be surprised) that sucks. Am glad ragan won the pov and I hope Matt uses the veto and puts up the major floater Enzo.

Ragan is my least favorite houseguest. I'm a gay man and very proud of who I am, but guys like Ragan totally embarrass me. He wears a Columbia t-shirt on the show. My late companion of 20 years graduated from Columbia and I'm very proud of him. If Ragan earned his doctorate from Columbia I feel sorry for Columbia. He represents all the "professional homosexuals" I've known in my life and DESPISE. Thank God Rachel and Brendon are giving him HELL because, trust me, he DESERVES it!!!!

I HATE, HATE, HATE Ragan. I'm even thinking of writing a book about why I hate RAGAN/REAGAN. I hate the late president Reagan for killing AIDS victims and hemophiliacs (see the movie based on the book "And The Band Played On") and I hate Ragan, the worst Big Brother player in history for representing the WORST of gay culture.

I have never wanted a contestant on Big Brother to crash and burn more than self-centered, self-righteous Regan. God, I hope we're spared this cretin in future episodes soon. I absolutely despise him.

Ragan, respresents for me, all the gay folks who caused me so much heartache trying to fit in in the gay community. They claim to be all peaceful and loving, but at their core their as rotten as the most avid anti-gay person. My late boyfriend earned his doctorate from Columbia, a t-shirt Ragan wears on the show. He was a peaceful, loving human being. Ragan is the exact opposite. He's exhibited more hypocricital, mean, acid-tongued behavior as any player of this game. I absolutely, positively DESPISE the man. I've never felt such anger towards a player of any reality show ever.

I wish you could have experienced my life to know why I feel this way. But, you can't. I have to be a living testament to me and my late Russ. : )

Everytime Ragan appears on the screen my middle finger goes straight up in front of his ugly face. I have many gay friends whom I love and admire, but no gay man has angered me to the point Ragan has. He is clearly the shittiest person to ever play this game. Why America voted him to be the saboteur is beyond me. I guess they were charmed by the very personality traits I saw completely through. He's an ass and a hypocrite. I loved Bunky and other gay contestants. Marcellas was too effectual for my tastes, but he was a wonderkind up against the intolerable Ragan. I don't care who gets his funky, smelly ass out of the house, but I applaud whoever does. ; )

Archived