Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

ragan_fox.jpg

Name: Ragan Fox

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

Ostentatious

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

britney , ragan , matt are three option i see for block this week

I'm a betting woman and I bet BB pushes for a Ragan eviction. (They'll have used him as the saboteur for two weeks and then they won't have to pay the $20,000) :lol:

I guess since rachel got hers it's only fitting that now ragen and brit get theirs. I'm kind of hoping they figure out the stupid boy alliance this week.. and then they'll really be kicking themselves for targeting brendon and rachel.. they'd have had a better shot with the 2 of them, rather than up against the 4 boys.

Another one I really liked at first......now don't mind seeing him gone! He blew it too!

jmho!

He got to be saboteur and then it went to his head and kept targeting the wrong people. He deserves what is coming to him. I just love how Brit and Ragan were ragging on Rachel for crying when she didn't win and what were they doing tonight? Crying. Ohhh, waaahhh. One of you two are going home and I am truly hoping for ... actually, I don't care which one of you. You both deserve to be eliminated ASAP.

Brenda and Ragan are having a convo in the HOH room now apologizing to each other. I wonder if Ragan will bring up the fact that Enzo/Hayden didn't switch votes at last minute, they knew all along he was going. I know Ragan is bothered that they are getting away with that lie. :animated_scratchchin:

Ragan speaks so vaguely and beats so much around the bush that I doubt Brendon comprehends that he told him Enzo and Hayden are being fake to him.

I'm not sure right now though that H & E are being fake any longer (they were while Rachel was still in the house.) I think they have legitimate doubts about Matt and Lane and now depending on how the next few days play out, I could easily see them ditch the Brigade and team up with Brendon.

Ragan speaks so vaguely and beats so much around the bush that I doubt Brendon comprehends that he told him Enzo and Hayden are being fake to him.

I know, I wish he would have come right out and told him Enzo and Hayden planned all along to vote you out. He did mention to him that Enzo said why not get rid of Brenda. I don't know if anything Ragan says to him will do any good, he seems to think Enzo is really his friend and he can trust him and Hayden.

Poor twit........could have aligned himself with strong players but chose to give up playing the game to be part of the "popular" group and get a seat on the pretend talk show circuit.....hope it was worth it.

This guy is so freaking full of shit!!!! Nothing was ever personal last week Brendon? Yea okay whatever. I made moves to protect you and Rachel in the past. When? When have you ever had any kind power to make such moves Ragan?

I hope your ass is headed home!!!

This guy is so freaking full of shit!!!! Nothing was ever personal last week Brendon? Yea okay whatever. I made moves to protect you and Rachel in the past. When? When have you ever had any kind power to make such moves Ragan?

I hope your ass is headed home!!!

He did make deals to save Brenchal in the beginning. He made Matt promise his first HOH not not to put them up. He defended them in the first weeks. (much to my utter dislike)

He did make deals to save Brenchal in the beginning. He made Matt promise his first HOH not not to put them up. He defended them in the first weeks. (much to my utter dislike)

Maybe, but still no power to really save them or do anything. If he thinks Matt listens to everything he says he is crazy and that week he made him promise not to put Rachel up, but was completely on board with back dooring Brendon if the opportunity arrived. I really get the feeling he wouldn't of given a crap if Matt went back on his promise anyways.

Archived