Which houseguest would you vote back in?

CasperSabe

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest would you vote back in?

I don't think someone should be brought back, even though it may be entertaining. As a viewer, I appreciate the producers wanting to give us "Drama" but it's starting to get annoying how much their hands are involved in the game. From Ragans fake sabatour choices, to the fake laptop and NOW there's some mystery Julie mentions of bringing Rachel back possibly. I really think the producers decided how that will go down based on who won the HOH, so we now know without a doubt it wil be Rachel that will come back. I bet there's another PB and Rachel conveniently will be voted in by AllsionMERICA. Just my opinion, wondering what others thought?

I will throw up if Rachel ends up back in the house. I think the Producers feel that it will be very boring if both Brendon and Rachel are gone so it will probably happen.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok forget the fact that I can't stand Rachel a second...no they shouldn't.

Also...awesome topic KCV

-klaxxon sounds- WARNING WARNING! ILD REALITY TV RANT!!

look it's no surprise...I loved when Kaysar came back but the 'twists' are simply a ridiculous attempt to make things 'better' for America. CBS, Fox, anything...name a station...they have all taken the real out of reality TV. Yes of course I think it is good to stop a hamster from hurting someone else and they should be removed but short of medial or emergency situations, production needs to BACK off.

The biggest example I have ever seen in that show Viva la Bam...people find it so edgy and cool but apart from a few smaller stunts they are all staged. The one I point to is they are on a pirate ship and fire a cannon to blow up their tiki island bar...pathetically fake. May not be the same but compare it to CBS.

Look I don't like throwing out accusations without proof but Rachel gets booted right? She deserved it and she is gone. Now all of a sudden it may not be the 'last time she sees the house.' It seriously creates this vibe that production is mad that their happy little showmance was broken up so now a scramble is on to get her back in the house. Look at how often the feeds feature those two even when they aren't HoH.

Again..I have literally zero proof and I admit it may not even be true at all but this is the vibe I get from their situation. There is a good chance Brit will go this weekend. You all know how I feel about her and I will be terribly upset if she walks but if she does, she does so for a reason. Be it personal or gameplay she was a threat or an annoyance and they wanted her gone and thus she may leave. Of course I want Brit to come back but how is that fair? It

Guest 6Borders

Grodner needs to give up this old and tired theme. She's short an HG and she apparently thinks a double-eviction is so extremely exciting that we are all jumping up and down like kids waiting for Christmas (or whatever makes you happy) to see it happen. I voted a big fat NO!!! No more returning HG's and pleezzzzze NO MORE RACHEL!

(I'm only going to vote once cos this is a Morty-Poll but if it were a CBS poll I would be out stopping perfect strangers on the street who'd never even heard of the show to get them to cast a "no" vote)

This poll is very confusing. The thread title says "should BB bring someone back or not?" but the poll says "BB leave the game alone and not return a player?" They're conflicting questions.

I voted "no". By that I mean that I do not want BB to leave the game alone and not return a player. So this means that "yes" I want BB to bring someone back. Am I the only one confused by this?

I want the returning player to be either Annie or Andrew.

Guest 6Borders

If you want BB to bring someone back in the game you vote yes, if not you vote no!

"leaving the game alone" means leave it the way it is to be played out and don't add the "twist" of bringing an HG back.

This poll is very confusing. The thread title says "should BB bring someone back or not?" but the poll says "BB leave the game alone and not return a player?" They're conflicting questions.

I voted "no". By that I mean that I do not want BB to leave the game alone and not return a player. So this means that "yes" I want BB to bring someone back. Am I the only one confused by this?

I want the returning player to be either Annie or Andrew.

^Haha...I didn't even read the poll question...I just answered based on the thread title...and answered NO. I'd have answered YES to the poll question.

Now I'm confused...which question should we answer? I'm deleting my vote...as if it really matters... :food-smiley-005:

If you want BB to bring someone back in the game you vote yes, if not you vote no!

"leaving the game alone" means leave it the way it is to be played out and don't add the "twist" of bringing an HG back.

BB leave the game alone and not return a player?

The way the question is written you have to answer yes to have the game left alone :animated_rotfl: If you say no a player could not be brought back into the game :animated_rotfl:

i am not a fan of returning players that were evicted once

once you are out you should stay out of game

I had to redo my vote as I didn't exactly understand the question. No matter. NO, they shouldn't bring back anyone

previously evicted. The main reason is that person is immediately evicted again by the house guests (whether it's the first week they're back or the second if AG gives them immunity for the first week). It's just a time waster.

no reason to delete and have people retype everything

just hit delete vote and vote again

-Kyo

The way the old thread (before it was merged with this one) read even deleting your vote wouldn't of allowed you to vote, the two questions as posted were contradictory. So it wasn't clear which you were saying yes or no to. In any case they merged it with this one. lol so moot point I guess :)

Back on topic, it looks like Rachel has the win with Kristen a close second. I'm not sure I get why people like Kristen so much. She was miss invisible girl until the week she was evicted. She never really struck me as interesting or a great game player.

The way the old thread (before it was merged with this one) read even deleting your vote wouldn't of allowed you to vote, the two questions as posted were contradictory. So it wasn't clear which you were saying yes or no to. In any case they merged it with this one. lol so moot point I guess :)

this is odd...now there is a whole series of posts that do not even relate to the thread or poll...oh well :food-smiley-005:

Rachel. Just for the drama.

I am truly amazed (respectfully so) to see the mass of Rachel love starting suddenly.

I voted Kristen myself. I think she needs to make another run and I would LOVE to see he back in

Truth be told...only one person has gotten between Rachel and her man and that is Rachel herself

-Kyo

That's a good idea as well. Bringing Kristen back in would also cause some drama because she'd break up the Brigade if given the chance, but it's too late, because she already knows about the Brigade. Remember Hayden told her in his good-bye speech. I don't think she's in sequester at all.

I voted for Kristen because I think she got a raw deal. If BOTH Rachel and Brendon were evicted, I would probably vote Rachel back in, hoping that she learned a lesson about her game play. However, the person who gets voted back in always gets voted right back out anyway, so to me, it's moot, though I'm always a little hopeful.

Except for James in BB9.

Archived