Which houseguest would you vote back in?

CasperSabe

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest would you vote back in?

Which Evicted house guest would you vote back into the house if given the option?

I keep hoping that they're going to bring a NON sequestered player back in, to announce the brahgade and force the floaters to actually play.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Rachel to go home, find out about the brigade and all the smack talk and then come sailing back into the house like the wicked witch of the west, busting up the brigades game, winning HOH and sending the back talking little rats running for cover!!!

I am truly amazed (respectfully so) to see the mass of Rachel love starting suddenly.

I voted Kristen myself. I think she needs to make another run and I would LOVE to see he back in

Truth be told...only one person has gotten between Rachel and her man and that is Rachel herself

-Kyo

Who's Branden? ;)

Not voting for Rachel or Brendon...even though I want Rachel to stay and Brendon to be evicted this week...I wouldn't want both to remain in the house. ick.

I voted Monet. She'd help Brit's game....boy does Brit need some help right now...the numbers are against her.

Also...I liked the flirting between her and Lane. I think they were cute together. :inlove:

I voted for Kristen because I think she got a raw deal. If BOTH Rachel and Brendon were evicted, I would probably vote Rachel back in, hoping that she learned a lesson about her game play. However, the person who gets voted back in always gets voted right back out anyway, so to me, it's moot, though I'm always a little hopeful.

I voted Annie. She never really got to play the game as herself. She tried too hard because of the whole Sab thing and got the boot early. Kind of liked her and would like to see what she could do without worrying about the Sab.

I voted Annie. She never really got to play the game as herself. She tried too hard because of the whole Sab thing and got the boot early. Kind of liked her and would like to see what she could do without worrying about the Sab.

While I agree that she didn't really get much time to play...I think what we saw was really her or at least her strategy persona of who she chose to be. The Sab tasks didn't require her to be all crazy, crying and manipulative like she was. What were her tasks...lock on storage room door, X's on 2 faces, and placing some annoying sound gadgets around the house....anything else? I don't recall...but I don't think it was anything that should have effected her game. She was evicted because she was :cookoo:!

Personally... I was glad to see her go and was nervous when I heard she went to sequester...fearing she'd somehow get back in. Glad that panned out to be nothing.

I voted for Kristin simply because she has a tremendous amount of fire in here that could swirl the pot quite a bit and it would definitely cause the Brigade some strife.

ANYTHING to cause the Brigade to actually do something is what I would hope happens.

I'm really disappointed in this house that a very strong 4 person alliance has had to do absolutely nothing.

Bringing back evicted HGs is like when a standard TV series decides to add new wise-cracking kid to cast to bump up poor ratings.

It's a cheap move. So the current HG have been battling it out, forced to be in slop, etc, etc, while the evicted HGs get to lay by the pool, watch movies, pig out, get drunk, and more-or-less have a paid vacation. Then half way through, 1 or 2 of them get to come back into the game via a back door because the producers didn't do their job in the first place, they didn't pick the right people to be on the show so it would fun to watch.

Hell, if they are going bring someone back. Bring back Evel Dick. He'll shake up the house and get the ratings back up.animated_bouncy.gif

I voted Annie because she was the one person that I felt like left too soon who I have a feeling would have made the show a lot more interesting. Andrew would be my second place person being voted into the house. I think he would get Matt and Hayden back royally if he was back in the house. He was the only one who started sniffing out the Brigade. It was only a matter of time before he found out about them.

I don't think someone should be brought back, even though it may be entertaining. As a viewer, I appreciate the producers wanting to give us "Drama" but it's starting to get annoying how much their hands are involved in the game. From Ragans fake sabatour choices, to the fake laptop and NOW there's some mystery Julie mentions of bringing Rachel back possibly. I really think the producers decided how that will go down based on who won the HOH, so we now know without a doubt it wil be Rachel that will come back. I bet there's another PB and Rachel conveniently will be voted in by AllsionMERICA. Just my opinion, wondering what others thought?

Archived